Help me fix this.

Discus and support Help me fix this. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I recently updated my Xbox 360 and now when I try to play the game, the piece of crap tells me the disk cannot be read. What the heck is wrong with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PeachEquation14, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Help me fix this.

So I recently updated my Xbox 360 and now when I try to play the game, the piece of crap tells me the disk cannot be read. What the heck is wrong with the game?

:)

PeachEquation14, Dec 21, 2014
  2. Anyone help me fix this plz ??

Are you logged in with the right profile?

Open windows update and update the PC, reset and try again.

mike90ramirez, Dec 21, 2014
  3. MaNameIzEmad
    MaNameIzEmad Guest
    Anyone help me fix this plz ??

Help me fix this. [​IMG]

MaNameIzEmad, Dec 21, 2014
  4. mike90ramirez Win User

Anyone help me fix this plz ??

Are you logged in with the right profile?

Open windows update and update the PC, reset and try again.
  5. Allebas Win User

FIXED) My money was glitched in Minecraft?? Help me!!)FIXED

Thanks for honest. But if anything happens like this report this bug to Mojang so they can fix. This might have temporary glitch when you fix your internet.
  6. The Glorious 18 Win User

I was just telling if it happens again
  7. The Glorious 18 Win User

IT COULD BE AN EXPLOIT PLEASE BE A SURE TO REPORT THE INDIVIDUAL.
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Xbox,

Thanks for letting us know you got it fixed I will go ahead and lock the thread as it is resolved.

Brad
Thema:

Help me fix this.

1. Help me fix this. - Similar Threads - Help fix

2. Bluetooth on Elite Series 2 ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!!! NEED HELP, NEED A FIX, NEED...SOMETHING

in XBoX on Windows
    Bluetooth on Elite Series 2 ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!!! NEED HELP, NEED A FIX, NEED...SOMETHING: To whom it may concern, From: A VERY Disgruntled Gamer I bought the Elite Series 2 Controller SPECIFICALLY for the purpose of using it on my PC wirelessly. This is why I purchased it. The elite...
  3. Game Bar obnoxious pop ups fix? Pls help

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar obnoxious pop ups fix? Pls help: Hey guys I've recently started using game bar to record clips but the "game clip recorded" pop up everytime I use the record that feature is very obnoxious. Is there any way to disable this? Can't...
  4. Fix and Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix and Help: I have a gift card that came with my elite controller it’s a 14 day gampass ultimate and whenever I try to redeem it it says “Sorry Some Thing Happened On Our End, Try again Later.” And I have...
  5. Controller Rumble Issue (Been through all obvious fixes) - any help would be incredibly...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Rumble Issue (Been through all obvious fixes) - any help would be incredibly...: Bit of a long one. The left main rumble in my xbox elite controller stopped working. I tried another controller, and still no rumble in left part. The second controller was quite old so bought a...
  6. PLEASE help, have been trying to fix jittery gameplay for 3 months on Xbox (Apex Legends)

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASE help, have been trying to fix jittery gameplay for 3 months on Xbox (Apex Legends): This is my first post I'd really appreciate help if anyone has a solution on this. I have been playing Apex Legends since it came out and I started getting jittery/stuttery gameplay about 3 months...
  7. Connections between my xbox to this app is not working at all. Can someone help me to fix...

in XboX Insiders
    Connections between my xbox to this app is not working at all. Can someone help me to fix...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  8. Need help fixing my xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing my xbox one s: I was wanting to fix my xb1s that i got for a cheap price but i need to replace the fan in it and I'm scared to get the wrong size and i can't find the size online...
  9. **** FIX THE BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY YOU LAZY COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME [Mod...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    **** FIX THE BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY YOU LAZY COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME [Mod...: Whenever I put in an BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE GAME into my Xbox One S, NOTHING HAPPENS! I don't get any notification, update and the Xbox acts like nothing is in the DISC DRIVE!!!! What the [Mod...
  10. Hey can anybody help me fix this for the streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Hey can anybody help me fix this for the streaming app: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bepoz [link] [comments]