HELP ME I LOST MINECRAFT ACCOUNT

Discus and support HELP ME I LOST MINECRAFT ACCOUNT in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; CAN ANYONE HELP ME? [img] I LITERALLY BOUGHT MINECRAFT IT WAS WORKING JUST FINE YESTERDAY THEN IT JUST HAPPENED I DID NOT DO ANYTHING WITH MY... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TWINBABU, Aug 4, 2022.

1. TWINBABU
    TWINBABU Guest

CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

HELP ME I LOST MINECRAFT ACCOUNT [​IMG]

I LITERALLY BOUGHT MINECRAFT IT WAS WORKING JUST FINE YESTERDAY THEN IT JUST HAPPENED I DID NOT DO ANYTHING WITH MY ACCOUNT HELP MEEEE

i switched my launcher. and i searched up namemc. theres literally no record of my username. i migrated my account last december help me pls do something admins, i need help, i wont just waste my money to get this!

:)

TWINBABU, Aug 4, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This may mean that you're using the wrong Microsoft account or the migration is not successful.

Kindly sign in to this link and then check if you can see the game as owned: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/profile

If not, please check all Microsoft accounts that you own by signing in to the same link.
  3. milkshake121 Win User

Lost Minecraft in Migration

Hello Mateus,

I am currently still having this problem and your instructions haven’t helped me. I am very saddened that my Minecraft Java was lost in the migration process and I can’t fix it. Is there any other way to fix this? I can only play demo, and I am crying because my mojang account has been lost and I can’t play Minecraft. Please help me.
  4. AndreaIv1 Win User

minecraft earth, wrong minecraft account connected to email

I tried to add my other email to my microsoft account but it says its part of a reserved domain, So i cant add it as an alternative account. So another minecraft player is using my email for their minecraft earth account and thats why i cant use it? When
    i sign into minecraft earth i come up as princess.cossign which isnt me but when i play on normal minecraft everything is fine, why is there a problem all of a sudden because of playing minecraft earth? Id like to be able to use my main minecraft account on
    minecraft earth and not have it come up as someone i dont knows minecraft account. I dont want my email connected to another minecraft account and i also feel bad for the the other person that they might have lost access to their account because of this mix
    up or whatever it is, im so confused... please help!?
  5. Quan616 Win User

Hacked

So is my account lost forever? I'm fine if it is but I just want access to Minecraft account again. Is there a way to transfer my Minecraft account to another Microsoft account so I can still use it?
  6. ePr0xy. Win User

Dont know minecraft email or password

No, I do not, But I got the email account for Minecraft, if it is possible can you help me change the email of the Minecraft account, or switch it to this one?
Thema:

1. HELP ME I LOST MINECRAFT ACCOUNT - Similar Threads - HELP LOST MINECRAFT

2. forza horizon 5 yesterday lost about 8000000 kredits.pls help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 yesterday lost about 8000000 kredits.pls help: forza horizon 5 yesterday lost about 8000000 kredits.pls help.buy house for 5.000.000 and koenigset for 2.800.000..after connection lost...they gone..pls help.:/ 145e1496-6306-49cf-9083-205262b89db8
  3. Need help! Unable to contact human support and lost account with credit card info.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help! Unable to contact human support and lost account with credit card info.: Hello! I lost my password and I tried recovering it, but no luck. The automatic form always reject it. This is an account I created just for gamepass, so losing it is not really a problem, but...
  4. Lost Friend [Help Needed]

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost Friend [Help Needed]: I need major help with this. I used to play on my Xbox with an online friend of mine, Shawn. We used to play all of the time until about a year ago where he suddenly disappeared. I kept checking...
  5. Can’t Find Halo Infinite. Help? At a lost

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t Find Halo Infinite. Help? At a lost: Anyone know why I can’t find Halo Infinite on Xbox Insider? submitted by /u/MichaelL9504 [link] [comments]
  6. Lost saved game data for Lego. Batman 3 but still i have all achievements please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data for Lego. Batman 3 but still i have all achievements please help: I have all of my game achievements but no saved game data, its been like this for 3 days. Now, please heip. faa0e371-3c1a-48c7-a670-64e19cb8c0ca
  7. I lost all my worlds please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost all my worlds please help: My computer screen broke so I had to send it to get it repaired{its a 2 in 1}, then when I got back on Minecraft and logged in I had none of my worlds. its Minecraft windows 10 edition. how do I...
  8. Help with Lost Minecraft World on Xbox One S....May have been accidentally deleted over 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Lost Minecraft World on Xbox One S....May have been accidentally deleted over 2...: Hi! We need help trying to retrieve a lost (possibly accidentally deleted) Minecraft world...Unfortunately we didn't have a back-up of it. Is there a way of doing this from the cloud or is it lost...
  9. Again Minecraft has lost worlds... Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Again Minecraft has lost worlds... Help: Been working on a world for weeks, and now irs gone. I cleared local cash like your ambasador suggested. No good... I see this has happened in the past 12 months severial times. This is the...
  10. Minecraft Xbox one lost world please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox one lost world please help.: Hello, my friend and I had a huge medieval world and when we went to play it earlier, the world was missing, we tried syncing old worlds and the only thing we got was a super old version of the...