Help me, my game wont open ( wwe 2k16 )

Discus and support Help me, my game wont open ( wwe 2k16 ) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So this is what happened, i bought my xbox one on a online website than when i got my xbox one i had 20 games already in it but there were 2 accounts... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EXHOD0014, Aug 23, 2016.

1. EXHOD0014
    EXHOD0014 Guest

So this is what happened, i bought my xbox one on a online website than when i got my xbox one i had 20 games already in it but there were 2 accounts "1 account had gold membership" "and the other had no membership" and the account with the gold membership
    had a password and i did not know the password for the gold account. So when i asked the guy to give me the password he told me i dont have it.So.. heres the main point... the guy who had the xbox one bought wwe 2k16 with the gold account from xbox store.
    So whenever i open wwe 2k16 it says "if u have a disc insert it , if u bought this game online log in to the account from where u bought it." And i dont freaking know the password for the gold account so guys please tell me how to play wwe 2k16 without the
    gold account i've been trying to do something for weeks now

:)

EXHOD0014, Aug 23, 2016
  2. BigDaddyxBrock, Aug 23, 2016
  3. BigDaddyxBrock, Aug 23, 2016
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

No one here can or will help you with that. It is against the ToU/CoC to sell accounts.

{Parity}, Aug 23, 2016
  5. QuickMythril
    QuickMythril Guest
    a little more detail on how the licensing for digital games works:

on 360 you would get a license to the gamertag that bought it (which can be played on any console with that gamertag as long as you are connected to xbox live), then you get a license to the console, so anyone can play on that console, offline or online.
    you could do a license transfer, which just took all the licenses from your gamertag and assigned them to one console. for example if you bought a new system and kept your gamertag, so you can keep all your games. however you could buy games on your secondary
    console with your gamertag, then go to play on your main console, and someone else could play with you using the license for the second console. this is one way people do gamesharing, which is probably against MS policy. of course the gamertag is the main
    owner of the licenses.

on xbox one it's very similar, but slightly different. you get the same gamertag license, then you get a console license as well, but it goes to whatever console you have set as your Home Console. this makes it so people can't go around to friends houses
    buying games, and having stuff license to random different console. everything is licensed to one console and one gamertag, but you can change the home console at any time. that would be the equivalent of doing the license transfer on 360.

what this means for you:

WWE is licensed to a different gamertag, that you don't have access to. it also was once licensed to this console, which is how it was downloaded, but most likely the owner has set a different console as their home console. so there is no way for you to
    use this game ever, without buying your own license (or physical disc copy). just having a game on the console doesn't mean you own it.

QuickMythril, Nov 2, 2018
  6. {Parity} Win User

No one here can or will help you with that. It is against the ToU/CoC to sell accounts.
  7. QuickMythril Win User

a little more detail on how the licensing for digital games works:

on 360 you would get a license to the gamertag that bought it (which can be played on any console with that gamertag as long as you are connected to xbox live), then you get a license to the console, so anyone can play on that console, offline or online.
    you could do a license transfer, which just took all the licenses from your gamertag and assigned them to one console. for example if you bought a new system and kept your gamertag, so you can keep all your games. however you could buy games on your secondary
    console with your gamertag, then go to play on your main console, and someone else could play with you using the license for the second console. this is one way people do gamesharing, which is probably against MS policy. of course the gamertag is the main
    owner of the licenses.

on xbox one it's very similar, but slightly different. you get the same gamertag license, then you get a console license as well, but it goes to whatever console you have set as your Home Console. this makes it so people can't go around to friends houses
    buying games, and having stuff license to random different console. everything is licensed to one console and one gamertag, but you can change the home console at any time. that would be the equivalent of doing the license transfer on 360.

what this means for you:

WWE is licensed to a different gamertag, that you don't have access to. it also was once licensed to this console, which is how it was downloaded, but most likely the owner has set a different console as their home console. so there is no way for you to
    use this game ever, without buying your own license (or physical disc copy). just having a game on the console doesn't mean you own it.
  8. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

WWE 2K16 the first 6 superstars announced

9. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

WWE 2K16 Soundtrack announced

10. MonsterGuy2014 Win User

August Games with Gold......

Only Warriors 3 Orochi Ultimate interests me for the month of August since I already own WWE 2k16.
Thema:

1. Help me, my game wont open ( wwe 2k16 ) - Similar Threads - Help game wont

2. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Help me I bought Black ops 2 but it wont let ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Help me I bought Black ops 2 but it wont let ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Help me I bought Black ops 2 but it wont let me play online it says i need xbox live gold I Bought Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 But it says i need xbox...
  3. games wont work after update it !! help plz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games wont work after update it !! help plz: hello i have xbox one when one of my games get update and download update the game wont start after that EX: fortnite weekly get update and when i update it it won start getting me back to...
  4. Help, my game wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, my game wont start: So the problem is, Fallout 4 won't start. (Prepare for wall of text, please stay with me!) What happened was that in the middle of playing, the game tried to autosave, and then it froze. Nothing...
  5. Just bought a new Xbox one, and my game wont fully load HELP!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought a new Xbox one, and my game wont fully load HELP!!!: so, I just bought the Xbox one an the new game I waited a million hours for the update an game download when I go to launch my game. It starts then goes threw a couple screens then goes black I...
  6. bought and downloaded game disc but wont launch...........????? HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought and downloaded game disc but wont launch...........????? HELP: bought and downloaded game disc but wont launch...........????? HELP 48d8c168-b967-4033-954e-99d28e134067
  7. please Help, games wont load - Error code 8027025A

in XBoX on Consoles
    please Help, games wont load - Error code 8027025A: Hi All Please help - my Xbox-one has been lagging for a while, and I initially thought it was the WIFI speed, but have since used an Ethernet cable, and its still the same. I cant start game apps,...
  8. XBOX1 Wont read game disc and was told to come here for help

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX1 Wont read game disc and was told to come here for help: Was told to come here by rep i was speaking to on the phone 47df65d0-59ad-404b-b295-e0a9e24bd914
  9. Xbox One wont show games or my queue on Games & Apps. Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wont show games or my queue on Games & Apps. Please Help!: My Internet got really bad recently so I paused my installations but after it started working better I tried to restart my downloads but it wouldn't show my games or my queue all I see when I try...
  10. xbox one wont load any games disc or digital, microsoft cant help over the phone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one wont load any games disc or digital, microsoft cant help over the phone...: any one else experience this issue? no games start they just take me back to the home screen after the first menu, sat trouble shooting with support for an hour and a half and now their saying...