Help me my gamertag is inappropriate

Discus and support Help me my gamertag is inappropriate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my friend got on my other account and change my gamertag to something offensive and inappropriate is there any way to get a free gamertag change... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rentability, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Rentability
    Rentability Guest

So my friend got on my other account and change my gamertag to something offensive and inappropriate is there any way to get a free gamertag change

:)

Rentability, Jun 11, 2014
  2. My gamertag is inappropriate

My friends decided to change my gamertag without my permission. Can I please get 1 chance to change it back. It would be greatly appreciate. Thanks.

ThePoonSlayerrr, Jun 11, 2014
  3. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    My gamertag is inappropriate

sorry you will have to pay to change it back and make your friend pay for it or wait till somebody reports it and gets it changed to something else but you would still have to pay to have that one changed as well and as well as getting a ding on your account
    for enforcement action.

davemcfly85, Jun 11, 2014
  4. Help me my gamertag is inappropriate

Hey there Rentability Help me my gamertag is inappropriate :)

You can of course, change your gamertag again. There is a fee for doing this and you can find more information about that on the below link.

How to Change Your Xbox Gamertag

If your account was breached, you could also call
    Phone Support
    and request an 'Unauthorized Access Investigation'. They will block your account for the duration of the investigation and follow up with you once they reach a conclusion. However, if your friend knew your password or had access to your account
    via your console, then that wouldn't be deemed as an unauthorized breach, as your account security is your own responsibility.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 11, 2014
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

Hey there Rentability :)

You can of course, change your gamertag again. There is a fee for doing this and you can find more information about that on the below link.

http://support.xbox.com/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/change-xbox-live-gamertag

If your account was breached, you could also call
    Phone Support
    and request an 'Unauthorized Access Investigation'. They will block your account for the duration of the investigation and follow up with you once they reach a conclusion. However, if your friend knew your password or had access to your account
    via your console, then that wouldn't be deemed as an unauthorized breach, as your account security is your own responsibility.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  6. Kinky Risk Win User

Inappropriate Gamertag

Is there a way to change my gamertag for free because its inappropriate if so let me know microsoft
  7. davemcfly85 Win User

My gamertag is inappropriate

sorry you will have to pay to change it back and make your friend pay for it or wait till somebody reports it and gets it changed to something else but you would still have to pay to have that one changed as well and as well as getting a ding on your account
    for enforcement action.
  8. User 5132020 Win User

Gamertag

Why is my name Prettybunny225 and not the name that I changed it to. My gamertag should be (TTVH3ntAiGod it's not really inappropriate it's just a name if you let me do another change gamertag for free(I used all of mine) I will change it)
    Hello Sir! , I am sorry to hear about the Gamertag change. Unfortunately the name inappropriate. We do not offer Free gamertags! Please refer to Xbox Guidelines, and then try a new Gamertag! Enjoy your day!
  9. Tarnend Win User

Gamertag. Stick or swap?

i have changed mine a couple of times i think...... one was forced on me as my gamertag was realised to be inappropriate, so changed that to what it is now.
Thema:

1. Help me my gamertag is inappropriate - Similar Threads - Help gamertag inappropriate

2. Necesito ayuda para borra o desvincular un gamertag de mi cuenta de microsoft[I need help...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Necesito ayuda para borra o desvincular un gamertag de mi cuenta de microsoft[I need help...: Bien, hace ya varios años mi hermana hizo un perfil de xbox con mi correo, por lo tanto siempre que entro ya sea a la app de xbox o a mi correo, me aparece su perfil, por lo tanto no puedo hacer...
  3. Need help transferring gamertag to an new email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help transferring gamertag to an new email: my email tied to gamertag is terminated due to lost pw 0f691c50-3b48-4bf1-ab2c-5f98d85de91b
  4. My Xbox is showing 2 has gamertags, my old one and new one. Can someone help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is showing 2 has gamertags, my old one and new one. Can someone help me?: I changed my gamertag and it's showing my new and old one. In game it shows my old gamertag but in a Xbox party is shows the new gamertag.My friends can see the new one but the old one in game....
  5. Help with changing gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Help with changing gamertag: Recently I've been trying to swap the Gamertag from my main and secondary account but because of a mistake I ended up getting my identical username with the suffix attached to it, the games I play...
  6. Seeking help to change profile name - NOT GAMERTAG

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seeking help to change profile name - NOT GAMERTAG: I am new to Xbox. Initially set up a single sign in profile with both my children's name. Of course the kids want profiles of their own. So created a second profile, but I'm at a loss for how to...
  7. Help!!! Gamertag hijacked, e-mail on account changed - Can't access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help!!! Gamertag hijacked, e-mail on account changed - Can't access: My son's Xbox Account has been hacked, his gamertag hijacked, and the e-mail address on the account taken over. We have had no luck in getting any support and can't recover via the standard...
  8. Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag ! Xbox support won't help me! Can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag ! Xbox support won't help me! Can...: Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag! Xbox support wont help! Can someone please tell me how i can change it back for f? 57d1ab7e-05b3-4efa-9b2b-d3700989ce44
  9. Gamertag help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag help: So after xbox's last server outage I decided to take a break from xbox and when I got a message from a friend from xbox app saying my gamertag got changed, I found out someone with my info I...
  10. I need help getting my old gamertag back fast!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help getting my old gamertag back fast!: My old gamertag is less than 12 characters but it won't let me sign up my old gamertag without # in new account or my few year old account free. Please HELP! I just want to save my old gamertag...