Help me please. Error en la actualización[Update failed]

Discus and support Help me please. Error en la actualización[Update failed] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Hola que tal mi 8nternet si funciona y me pide la consola una actualización pero después quiere a cesar a xbos live no descarga la... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by badjimmy1984, Jan 30, 2019.

1. badjimmy1984
    badjimmy1984 Guest

Help me please. Error en la actualización[Update failed] [​IMG]

Hola que tal mi 8nternet si funciona y me pide la consola una actualización pero después quiere a cesar a xbos live no descarga la actualización y aparece este error alguien puede ayudarme a solucionar esto por favor.

[Translation - Hello that such my 8nternet if it works and asks me the console an update but then wants to Cesar to Xbos live does not download the update and this error appears someone can help me solve this please.]

:)

badjimmy1984, Jan 30, 2019
  2. JhonSnow777 Win User

Hello, we sorry to hear about the issue and any frustrations this may have caused. Considering what you told us, we recomend you to, check the following link to find out more information about this issue and a possible solution...

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/system-update-help

Let us know if these sugestions fix your issue, or if you need more assistance?
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

4. mar2018bs Win User

actualizacion consola xboxones [translation-Xbox ones Console Update]

cuando quiero iniciar la actualización y se conecta a internet me aparece un mensaje donde dice que no se logra cargar la actualización por un error de Xbox, que busque la solución en la pagina Xbox.com/xboxone/update/help, o Xbox.com/status

-[Translation - When I want to start the update and connect to the Internet I get a message where it says that you can not upload the update for an Xbox error, to look for the solution in the page Xbox.com/xboxone/update/help, or Xbox.com/status]
  5. Daniel_0815 Win User

minecraft

Hola,

Si usted está jugando en servidores oficiales de Minecraft, estos son actualizados de acuerdo a la fecha de actualización oficial. En caso contrario, la actualización es responsabilidad del propietario.

Espero que esto ayude.

[Translation - Hello, If you are playing on official Minecraft servers, they are updated according to the official update date. Otherwise, the update is the responsibility of the owner. I hope this helps.]
  6. BeastBadshah Win User

Códigos error [Translation-error codes]

Para resolver este problema, use la Solución de actualización del sistema de Xbox One:

Ir a la solución de actualización del sistema de Xbox One.

Seleccione Me aparece un mensaje de error o un código de error.

Seleccione Estoy recibiendo un código de error.

Desplácese por la pantalla y seleccione 80072xxx.

Sigue las instrucciones en el Paso 4 para actualizar exitosamente tu consola.
Thema:

1. Help me please. Error en la actualización[Update failed] - Similar Threads - Help please Error

2. e106 error please help???

in XBoX on Consoles
    e106 error please help???: System wont install games unless I do it through the store. Then at a random time of me playing a game and getting to a save spot it will stop the game and say it cant be saved and either cancel...
  3. Xbox One X - Firmware Error - Cannot reinstall - Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Firmware Error - Cannot reinstall - Please help!: Hi, I am new to xbox and have recently bought my first ever Xbox (second hand, not brand new), it's an Xbox One X and i absolutely love it! I've only had it a couple of weeks so far i have only...
  4. I have an error code 0x89231804 please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an error code 0x89231804 please help!: I have an error code 0x89231804 and I dont know how to fix it. I power cycled my xbox, alternate my MAC address and i factory reseted my xbox and it still is happening. This has been happening for...
  5. Error codes 0x8923000E 0x00000000 0x00000206 ? Help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error codes 0x8923000E 0x00000000 0x00000206 ? Help please.: Split from this thread. Yea none of that worked. I tried everything even resetting my console and it just wont update. It was fine last night i was playing forza gta ans netflix all fine. Now...
  6. Code error please help my son killing me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Code error please help my son killing me: im hoping someome can help me out my sons x1 keeps saying something went wrong followed by code 0xd0000189 all help would be appreciated. Leroy d49329c7-2ce1-440c-b1cd-bd601bc3339a
  7. Xbox Error 8C150009 PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Error 8C150009 PLEASE HELP: Hi. For some time I have a problem with my Xbox360 console. When I select the Account tab, there is a problem 8C150009 and I can not find a solution c72728a6-b117-4a41-8978-08e66ac822ba
  8. Error 8007065b please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8007065b please help: I have some problems accessing Xbox live, I can log in with my account on the console (xbox 360 slim) but I can not access the xbox live services by finding the error code 8007065b, previously I...
  9. Error code 0x803f800f help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x803f800f help please: I got For honor with Xbox live gold a while back and it stopped working a while ago and after re-installing it I still get the error that reads as follows: The person who acquired this needs an...
  10. Error codes 0x8923000E 0x00000000 0x00000206 ? Help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error codes 0x8923000E 0x00000000 0x00000206 ? Help please.: Help please my xbox one wont update and keeps saying "There was a problem with the update" and shows these error codes: 0x8923000E 0x00000000 0x00000206 What can i do to fix this?...