Help me Please I really need help this is serious I'm basically crying out for help pleaseeee

Discus and support Help me Please I really need help this is serious I'm basically crying out for help pleaseeee in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; everytime I try to download fortnite and turn off my console I turn it back on and it says installation stopped? I tried resetting my Xbox, unplugging... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SafeOutlandishness96, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Help me Please I really need help this is serious I'm basically crying out for help pleaseeee

everytime I try to download fortnite and turn off my console I turn it back on and it says installation stopped? I tried resetting my Xbox, unplugging it it doesn't work help?

submitted by /u/SafeOutlandishness96
    [link] [comments]

/u/SafeOutlandishness96, Jan 7, 2022
  2. An Old Freak Win User

I'm in need of serious help!!!

It was because of one person, YOU. You admit that you have violated the Code of Conduct. Your "friend" could have very easily reported an old message you sent them, as there is no time limitation on the Code of Conduct.

You dedicated your life to playing video games? Sounds a little overboard.

If your account was permanently banned, then all digital content is gone and you will not be getting any refunds.

Actions have consequences.

He reported me for using abusive language in the party chat. It is a lie that the enforcement team "thoroughly investigated" it because I did nothing wrong, all I did was to tell him to stop. And yes I do dedicate my life to gaming, allot of people do. I'm
    only using straight facts I promise you nothing I said is a lie. I hope you are someone with the mindset the help and not argue.

I have been banned every time I violated the Code of Conduct, which means I've already been punished for what I've done. My permanent banned happened for no reason. They just used my past bans as reference to ban me.

Please I beg if you if you can do anything about my ban I would love it.
    Investigations take time. Each report is investigated before an enforcement action is taken.

Xbox does not advise you of who made the report or when it was made.

You are not given specifics partly to ensure the privacy and safety of the person making the report.

Just follow the Code of Conduct, it is that simple.
  3. An Old Freak Win User

It was because of one person, YOU. You admit that you have violated the Code of Conduct. Your "friend" could have very easily reported an old message you sent them, as there is no time limitation on the Code of Conduct.

You dedicated your life to playing video games? Sounds a little overboard.

If your account was permanently banned, then all digital content is gone and you will not be getting any refunds.

Actions have consequences.
  4. An Old Freak Win User

Already answered.

Have a nice day.
  5. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team do not use the forums so no one here has the ability to unban your account. If you already submitted a case review and they upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do.
  6. RipSmiteSkins Win User

The enforcement team do not use the forums so no one here has the ability to unban your account. If you already submitted a case review and they upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do.
    Thank you for letting me know :) I wish I got this answer straight away instead of what I had to go through with that guy
Thema:

Help me Please I really need help this is serious I'm basically crying out for help pleaseeee

1. Help me Please I really need help this is serious I'm basically crying out for help pleaseeee - Similar Threads - Help Please really

2. Modern Combat Versus Error: No internet Connection. Can anyone help me please? I really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern Combat Versus Error: No internet Connection. Can anyone help me please? I really...: I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, then I even moved the app to different drives. Still didn't work. I suspect it's a server issue on the developer's side. Problem is, I'm not sure if my...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 On PC!!! Please help really want to play this game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 On PC!!! Please help really want to play this game: I just bought the game but can't download it! FH4 couldn't download we'll try again shortly?? the download keep dropping send help cdefc8f5-8651-4f10-97f1-b2c83f15ca64
  4. Please read I really need help solving a problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please read I really need help solving a problem: My xbox one is really letting me down and i dont know why... i cant type any message or send any message... i cant join any type of team chat... im not even banned or anything... i cant restart my...
  5. My account was comms banned and I'm not really sure why, please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was comms banned and I'm not really sure why, please help.: Just like the title. My account has a week long communications ban and I'm not sure what the offending message/voice chat is/was. The account name is . Any help is welcome, thanks....
  6. Would really like some help, posted before and wasted many hours trying to get help. PLEASE ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Would really like some help, posted before and wasted many hours trying to get help. PLEASE ...: Hi, my wife purchased an Xbox one s bundle for me for Christmas. She was not signed into my account when she made the purchase, I realized it after the purchase had been completed. I would like...
  7. please I really need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please I really need help: hello guys please I need help I download any games on xbox game pass And the game is downloading and I turn off my console and turn it on and I go to my games and apps and I can't see the game...
  8. I REALLY NEED HELP PLEASE !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I REALLY NEED HELP PLEASE !!!: Well ive got the disc of the game (Batman Arkham Origins) but i get it damaged accidentally and now when i tried to play it, the Xbox can read it (ive got the 360 ) but when im playing the game...
  9. help please, really annoyed

in XBoX on Consoles
    help please, really annoyed: please help me I don't know what's wrong but it will not let me send messages when it tells me the suggestion to go and do I tried put it in my phone number like it told me too but it still will...
  10. Really bizarre thing happening to my Xbox One, help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really bizarre thing happening to my Xbox One, help please.: [img] My Brother's Xbox One leaves these really bizarre burn marks on some discs. If it's any help identifying what's wrong, his Xbox sounds like a jet engine, where the fans become extremely...