HELP ME,PLEASE !

Discus and support HELP ME,PLEASE ! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; STAND WITH PROBLEMS IN TIME TO BUY THE GAMES LIVE BY MY CARD CREDIT, ACIV BOUGHT LAST WEEK AND THERE WAS ALL NORMAL, NOW IS GIVING THIS ISSUE: Use... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vinibernardino, Mar 13, 2014.

1. HELP ME,PLEASE !

STAND WITH PROBLEMS IN TIME TO BUY THE GAMES LIVE BY MY CARD CREDIT, ACIV BOUGHT LAST WEEK AND THERE WAS ALL NORMAL, NOW IS GIVING THIS ISSUE:

Use another form of payment

A problem with this form of payment occurred. Use another form of payment If you have any questions, please contact your bank.

WAIT REPLY, THANK YOU

:)

vinibernardino, Mar 13, 2014
  2. circa81
    circa81 Guest
    Please help me decide

Any thoughts?

circa81, Mar 13, 2014
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Please help me decide

lol....

I'll come back later... lolol

Keep the one.

cross44, Mar 13, 2014
  4. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest

HELP ME,PLEASE !

This can happen if there was an issue with your payment method.

• Confirm your payment details are correct (you can remove and re-add your payment information)
    • Check with your bank/card issuing company and have them confirm the attempted payment.
    • If your bank says that they saw the payment request but denied it ask why.
    • If your bank says they didn't see the payment request contact Microsoft Billing department - support.xbox.com/contact-us
    They will be able to see if there is a hold on your account which they can do for security reasons to protect you and your payment methods.

Bazajaytee, Mar 13, 2014
  5. Oltion Zoto Win User

Help me please

You can google it up. Every decent retailer has a supply of power bricks for 360
  6. Kvng Mark Win User

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much. I've had this problem for a while though.
  7. Kvng Mark Win User

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I apologize about my outburst. It's just that I was getting very upset cause no one was paying attention to my post. Could you remove my other posts please? Thank you.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Help me please

There's a link to the region migration page in this thread, but read the thread carefully -

forums.xbox.com/.../1988077.aspx
    Migrating your region can affect several things on your account.
  9. Game Dev Win User

Help me please!!!

give it time it can take like 4 hours soemtimes
Thema:

HELP ME,PLEASE !

1. HELP ME,PLEASE ! - Similar Threads - HELP PLEASE

2. Error code 0x800700B7 while installing Xbox Game Pass beta, can someone help please? I am...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x800700B7 while installing Xbox Game Pass beta, can someone help please? I am...: I download the program, in exe form from the website and just installing via the ms store, and in both cases I get the same error. Code: 0x800700B7. Happens after downloading when it first tries...
  3. Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.

in XboX Insiders
    Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.: I was having lots of trouble with the factory Xbox One X 1GB hard drive. So I decided to replace it with a new drive. However I was in the insider preview program so my current OS is as follows as...
  4. **Please Help** Troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website and app. Glitched scrolling and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    **Please Help** Troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website and app. Glitched scrolling and...: Before you read I want to note: I have edited this post multiple times already. Note that this bug has been tested on multiple devices with friends. I used a Chormebook. I think this is a fault on...
  5. Black Ops Glitch Please help me!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops Glitch Please help me!: [img] My COD Black ops game has something wrong with it since when I try ti play it on my xbox360 it has a massive glitch like the picture below [img] It's like this in all maps I'm not sure...
  6. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help: I used to use pandora all the time on my old xbox one. I just recently upgraded to a new xbox and now when I try to download pandora it says its unavailable and only gives me the option to redeem...
  7. Epic Games Account Verification Issues - PLEASE HELP!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic Games Account Verification Issues - PLEASE HELP!!!!: Epic Games have put a ban on my account for no apparent reason what so ever and will not give me details why. The state I am unable to verify my account, however I have given them all information...
  8. So Frustrated, please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    So Frustrated, please help: ok on madden20 mut mode my original team I cannot play any challenges it says network issues , now I I added another profile with its own email for my grandson he can play his challenges, Can...
  9. Error 0x87E00005 help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x87E00005 help please: I have tried shutdown, restart, soft restart but still cannot download any games as installation keeps stopping, I fear I will not be able go get fornite update. Xbox virtual bot not helping. Hope...
  10. Help please

in XboX Insiders
    Help please: I'm having an issue right now, so I Factory Reset my Xbox One and I'm going through the process of setting it up, well I'm getting an error code saying I can't do the update the error codes are...