HELP ME,PLEASE !

Discus and support HELP ME,PLEASE ! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; STAND WITH PROBLEMS IN TIME TO BUY THE GAMES LIVE BY MY CARD CREDIT, ACIV BOUGHT LAST WEEK AND THERE WAS ALL NORMAL, NOW IS GIVING THIS ISSUE: Use... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vinibernardino, Mar 13, 2014.

1. HELP ME,PLEASE !

STAND WITH PROBLEMS IN TIME TO BUY THE GAMES LIVE BY MY CARD CREDIT, ACIV BOUGHT LAST WEEK AND THERE WAS ALL NORMAL, NOW IS GIVING THIS ISSUE:

Use another form of payment

A problem with this form of payment occurred. Use another form of payment If you have any questions, please contact your bank.

WAIT REPLY, THANK YOU

:)

vinibernardino, Mar 13, 2014
  2. circa81
    circa81 Guest
    Please help me decide

Any thoughts?

circa81, Mar 13, 2014
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Please help me decide

lol....

I'll come back later... lolol

Keep the one.

cross44, Mar 13, 2014
  4. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest

HELP ME,PLEASE !

This can happen if there was an issue with your payment method.

• Confirm your payment details are correct (you can remove and re-add your payment information)
    • Check with your bank/card issuing company and have them confirm the attempted payment.
    • If your bank says that they saw the payment request but denied it ask why.
    • If your bank says they didn't see the payment request contact Microsoft Billing department - support.xbox.com/contact-us
    They will be able to see if there is a hold on your account which they can do for security reasons to protect you and your payment methods.

Bazajaytee, Mar 13, 2014
  5. Oltion Zoto Win User

Help me please

You can google it up. Every decent retailer has a supply of power bricks for 360
  6. Kvng Mark Win User

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much. I've had this problem for a while though.
  7. Kvng Mark Win User

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I apologize about my outburst. It's just that I was getting very upset cause no one was paying attention to my post. Could you remove my other posts please? Thank you.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Help me please

There's a link to the region migration page in this thread, but read the thread carefully -

forums.xbox.com/.../1988077.aspx
    Migrating your region can affect several things on your account.
  9. Game Dev Win User

Help me please!!!

give it time it can take like 4 hours soemtimes
Thema:

HELP ME,PLEASE !

1. HELP ME,PLEASE ! - Similar Threads - HELP PLEASE

2. Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help: I cant erase a credit card attached to my account..... it wont let me use a prepaid card? How can I fix this? f66490dd-bcfb-4bd0-bc3e-1adc10b98a55
  3. Xbox machine broke please help me

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox machine broke please help me: My Xbox is stuck at 98 percent on the latest console update, I factory reset and it still will not work. Any tips so I can get back into destiny again? submitted by /u/Amajay2000 [link] [comments]
  4. HELP PLEASE :,’c

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP PLEASE :,’c: Im making a underwater lab in creative on minecraft and asked my friend to help make things because i dont know how to use minecraft Educational Edition She said she couldnt join me so as usual i...
  5. i have litteraly nowhere else to post this please help im locked out of logging into my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have litteraly nowhere else to post this please help im locked out of logging into my...: ~please read thoughroly~ when i try to log in from the website, nothing happens. litteraly nothing the log in button is a dud. when i log in through the launcher i get "invalid username or...
  6. I have a code that reads 0x80820011 please help I’m trying to add my Xbox live card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a code that reads 0x80820011 please help I’m trying to add my Xbox live card: have a code that reads 0x80820011 please help I’m trying to add my Xbox live card b375bff6-e616-4a40-97e8-b9983c052429
  7. Please Help me leave Xbox ambassador program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please Help me leave Xbox ambassador program: Please help I do not know how to leave I saw another forum post and it said to contact some people or something and I tried but it didn't work. Any help would be much appreciated....
  8. Help please... Support just isn't cutting it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help please... Support just isn't cutting it: Long story short..HDMI broke on xbox one s. Don't remember email or password for the account and i don't have her phone anymore. I did manage to get close but the recovery Email started with a...
  9. My console got banned and i don't know why Please help me please

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console got banned and i don't know why Please help me please: My console got banned and i don't know why Please help me please My console got banned and i don't know why Please help me please 555a6b07-355e-477e-94e9-a0e4dd08d22d
  10. Please help me. I updated my Xbox today and I get an infinite spinning wheel. It has two...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me. I updated my Xbox today and I get an infinite spinning wheel. It has two...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK [link] [comments]