HELP ME PLEASE

Discus and support HELP ME PLEASE in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; can not get rewards during last 20 hours wrote 14 tickets but no any reaction may be wrong site? 4800285d-b2bb-4e4f-8100-687a3ca0bdb8 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Betcik, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Betcik
    Betcik Guest

HELP ME PLEASE

can not get rewards during last 20 hours wrote 14 tickets but no any reaction may be wrong site?

:)

Betcik, Jul 13, 2018
  2. circa81
    circa81 Guest
    Please help me decide

Any thoughts?

circa81, Jul 13, 2018
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Please help me decide

lol....

I'll come back later... lolol

Keep the one.

cross44, Jul 13, 2018
  4. HELP ME PLEASE

StuartATrueRed, Jul 14, 2018
  5. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer
    support.

OK Fowl, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Oltion Zoto Win User

Help me please

You can google it up. Every decent retailer has a supply of power bricks for 360
  7. Kvng Mark Win User

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much. I've had this problem for a while though.
  8. Kvng Mark Win User

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I apologize about my outburst. It's just that I was getting very upset cause no one was paying attention to my post. Could you remove my other posts please? Thank you.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Help me please

There's a link to the region migration page in this thread, but read the thread carefully -

forums.xbox.com/.../1988077.aspx
    Migrating your region can affect several things on your account.
  10. Game Dev Win User

Help me please!!!

give it time it can take like 4 hours soemtimes
Thema:

HELP ME PLEASE

1. HELP ME PLEASE - Similar Threads - HELP PLEASE

2. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: I have restarted, refreshed, renewed, re-formatted, re-named and just about every other "re" in the history of both xbox and pc and I can not for the life of me get my xbox to even appear in the...
  3. Xbox One (2014) gone into meltdown overnight. Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One (2014) gone into meltdown overnight. Please help!: I've had my Xbox coming up on six years in December. I used it last night absolutely fine, I had no issues. Come to today multiple problems have arisen. I have tried to resolve them all through...
  4. Xbox Overworked? Seizes up and shuts down. Help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Overworked? Seizes up and shuts down. Help please.: I have recently bought a used Xbox One S (the white one) I have never had this problem with any of my other Xbox One’s. If I try to scroll the the dashboard to fast, bring up the keyboard on...
  5. Help Please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help Please: Gday all, So my question is about game codes, I just bought one and when i tried to put it in it said used and now the asshats who I got it from say I need to get somone from Microsoft to say...
  6. Help please My Modern Warfare isn’t working

in XboX Insiders
    Help please My Modern Warfare isn’t working: Ever since the new update my Modern Warfare has been having a memory error, I tried hard resetting and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and nothing worked! Anyone have any ideas of what to...
  7. My download keeps failing at exactly 79% ... on *both* of my XBOX 360 consoles. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My download keeps failing at exactly 79% ... on *both* of my XBOX 360 consoles. Please help!: Hello, all! I happen to own two XBOX 360 consoles (yes, I've never upgraded to the XBOX One or a PS4), one in my living room and the other in my bedroom. My fiancee expressed interest in running...
  8. The most specific party chat problem EVER.. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The most specific party chat problem EVER.. Please help.: I have an xbox party chat problem and after taking every troubleshooting step possible I'm at my end. Here's the current scenario. My account does not work in chat, but ONLY on my xbox. Other...
  9. Can't uninstall a game please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't uninstall a game please help: I have been trying to free up some space on my xbox. So i decided to delete my halo 5 45gb since it did not work but every time i try to uninstall it it does not uninstall it just stays there...
  10. Please HELP me! I only play Titanfall 2!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please HELP me! I only play Titanfall 2!: I recently redeemed a 3 month Live card within a week or two ago. But when i go to sign into xbox live it only prompts me with a billing option saying i have to pay 9.99 a month to geton...?!?!?!...