Help me to unban my xbox 360 console

Discus and support Help me to unban my xbox 360 console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox 360 got console banned beacuse a hacker sended me the email and password and i HATE HACKERS so i logged in to the acc and go to hes bio and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iBangie, Mar 16, 2014.

1. iBangie
    iBangie Guest

My xbox 360 got console banned beacuse a hacker sended me the email and password and i HATE HACKERS so i logged in to the acc and go to hes bio and said im a hacker send me microsoft or xbl card for a hack lobby and then i reported him on my own account
    then the next day i got console banned and i promise that happen and i have learned my lession and i will never download more accounts plzz could u help me and get back my xbox 360? Help me to unban my xbox 360 console :)

:)

iBangie, Mar 16, 2014
  2. xbox banned

My xbox 360 got banned but it was not my fault its my brother's. I just chatted with xbox support and they said xbox forums can help. Can you please unban my console because my father is shouting me a lot. He saying that he spent a lot of money to buy me
    a xbox. So can you please help me.

RevivedBubble5, Mar 16, 2014
  3. DaNiElK12334
    DaNiElK12334 Guest
    my xbox 360 has a console ban on it

my xbox 360 has a console ban on it, i had it bought for me on Christmas but it cant connect to xbox live Because of the ban plz help me and unban it i would never try mod or that idek how to do so.

DaNiElK12334, Mar 16, 2014
  4. Steven Lucky 88 Win User

please unbanned my console

hello i am steven from indonesia can you help me unbanned my console here my serial number 072594143848 and my xbox live device id fd003e323e46f227

my situation and case is i buy my console second hand for my kids without know anything never cheating please help me unbanned my console so ican play my game normally
  5. Steven Lucky 88 Win User

hello i am steven from indonesia can you help me unbanned my console here my serial number 072594143848 and my xbox live device id fd003e323e46f227

my situation and case is i buy my console second hand for my kids without know anything never cheating please help me unbanned my console so ican play my game normally
  6. Steven Lucky 88 Win User

7. Steven Lucky 88 Win User

8. Steven Lucky 88 Win User

Thema:

1. Help me to unban my xbox 360 console - Similar Threads - Help unban 360

2. i just got banned and i dont know why can u guys help me get unbanned my gt is SurplusArrow85

in XBoX Accessibility
    i just got banned and i dont know why can u guys help me get unbanned my gt is SurplusArrow85: why did i get banned because i didnt do anything and i would really like it if you guys helped me tell Microsoft what is going on b1e1a894-3362-488f-b0f2-566aee397c1e
  3. I need help with getting my account unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with getting my account unbanned: ok so my account got banned about 2 years ago because I let my friend go on my account and do something and what ever he did got my account banned within he next few days I just found out about...
  4. Banned account pls help me unban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned account pls help me unban: pls msg if u know why I got banned for no reason pls help and thx 268f1cf2-08e5-47df-a633-973ef9d9108a
  5. I need help with getting my account unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with getting my account unbanned: ok so my account got banned about 2 years ago because I let my friend go on my account and do something and what ever he did got my account banned within he next few days I just found out about...
  6. Banned account pls help me unban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned account pls help me unban: pls msg if u know why I got banned for no reason pls help and thx 268f1cf2-08e5-47df-a633-973ef9d9108a
  7. Need help getting xbox live account unsuspended or unbanned so I can pay the overdue charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting xbox live account unsuspended or unbanned so I can pay the overdue charge: I don't have the option to pay the overdue balance so now I'm not able to play on xbox live what can I do? ddc6ad16-0773-46f9-8f7a-7a3275526452
  8. Need help getting unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting unbanned: I need help to unbanned my Xbox one Account 52e5f51f-96c1-4d4f-8ef6-cb6a3390772f
  9. Help what dose this mean I was ment to be unbanned yesterday

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help what dose this mean I was ment to be unbanned yesterday: [img] 848f2b40-d232-43cb-add5-e10cd46e0c61
  10. Console was supposed to be unbanned, but is still banned! Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console was supposed to be unbanned, but is still banned! Please help!: I don't know if this is the best forum, but here's my case. Back in August I was banned on my account and my Xbox for communication, my console ban should have ended on the 8th. My account is...