HELP ME! Xbox 1X keeps switching back on ??

Discus and support HELP ME! Xbox 1X keeps switching back on ?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My 1X turns itself back on after I turn it off, I always need to turn it off twice and its super annoying. It does not matter how I turn it off, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kammora, Jun 14, 2019 at 11:03 AM.

1. kammora
    kammora Guest

My 1X turns itself back on after I turn it off, I always need to turn it off twice and its super annoying. It does not matter how I turn it off, it will always come back on yet only once. It just started happening a couple of weeks ago... Anyone else have
    this issue..

:)

2. iXscaped Win User

Heres a few trouble shooting options you can try.

•Try using a different wall socket as a power source to your console.

•make sure it isnt your controller powering the console on.

•clean the touch pad (button) on your console because a simple smudge can cause that.

•If a wire from your head set or any other wire source touches the power pad it can turn your console on.
  3. kammora Win User

Thanks for the response, I can confirm that the Xbox is already on the energy saving mode. Also I have auto updates off, still having the same issue. I have reset the Xbox, cleared cache etc, still turns back on after switching it off. Can you suggest
    any other things to try?
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Kammora,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. Have you went in and changed the power mode to energy saving? Go to settings>Power and startup>power mode and start up>top middle column select energy saving.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. cabal30 Win User

DMZ and UPNP

Thanks for the info. Hopefully this will help me. Been trying to get my NAT type to stay open but it keeps switching back and forth to moderate.
  6. Moohan Win User

XboxOneX full crash/shutdown GPU overheating on character screen?

This post is hopefully serving as a bump to the thread as I haven't seen or heard of any answers to the problem on these forums. I actually switched out my 1X for the 1S and played for numerous hours without any issue. This is definitely something with
    the programming of the game for the 1X console and hopefully it can be addressed/patched asap. It isn't a huge downgrade to go back to the 1S, but still annoying that I cannot maximize the products I own and paid for.....please MS or Undead see this and do
    something.
Thema:

1. HELP ME! Xbox 1X keeps switching back on ?? - Similar Threads - HELP keeps switching

2. Keep getting this error trying to log in to the xbox (beta) app. Any help cheers

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting this error trying to log in to the xbox (beta) app. Any help cheers: [IMG] submitted by /u/d1strbd [link] [comments]
  3. Keep getting a system error code and I dont know what to do next...please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting a system error code and I dont know what to do next...please help: I am receiving a error code when I try to play certain games. the error code is 0x800701e7. I have tried to do a offline update with the OSU2 and OSU1 and it did not work. also I have restarted my...
  4. i need help, keep getting disconnected from garage ,while playing armored warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help, keep getting disconnected from garage ,while playing armored warfare: what can I do to stop getting disconnected from server on armored warfare, while in garage, game is un playable. 647486d7-3a1d-4eac-8cd3-ff63182cb732
  5. Need Some Help (xbox one will not shut down keeps restarting)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Some Help (xbox one will not shut down keeps restarting): Hi All Wonder if anyone could Help I have the power to my Xbox one on all the time so my wife can watch the tv when I'm not using it (turns on straight into the tv) but a few days ago when I...
  6. Please help my account keeps failing to sync data when I open minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help my account keeps failing to sync data when I open minecraft.: When i open minecraft it says syncing user data and immediately afterwards it says failed to sync user data. I waited for a while but nothing happened. I tried again but said cancel instead and it...
  7. Help! My Minecraft world keeps crashing when I approach a specific area!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! My Minecraft world keeps crashing when I approach a specific area!: Hi everybody, I'm currently having trouble in my Minecraft world, and I can't seem to find anyone who is encountering the same problem, so I figured I'd ask about it here... My problem is exactly...
  8. xbox avatar editor in windows 10 keeps saying something went wrong can you help microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox avatar editor in windows 10 keeps saying something went wrong can you help microsoft?: I need you to fix my xbox avatar editor app a09b6c61-79ca-4cd3-aa46-a01d9b081d06
  9. Save file corrupt- Please help ! Cod bo2 keeps erasing my rank level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save file corrupt- Please help ! Cod bo2 keeps erasing my rank level: Cod bo2 has sent me back to rank 18 7 times. What gives. Looking everywhere for answers and none... HELP PLEASE!!! cce78f68-ace7-4044-a658-1dfbd90f2d39
  10. xbox one controller keeps pressing b plz help

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controller keeps pressing b plz help: My controler's b button is not working when ever i go to the test thing to test the buttons it shows b. please help 608c6f62-b396-44d2-a9cd-d40978634cd2