Help me

Discus and support Help me in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Boa noite, há 4 dias atrás efetuei a compra da promoção que continha Xbox Live Gold por 1 mês, 1000 moedas Apex pelo preço de 1 real. [Translation -... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LayrNeto, Apr 18, 2019.

1. LayrNeto
    LayrNeto Guest

Help me

Boa noite, há 4 dias atrás efetuei a compra da promoção que continha Xbox Live Gold por 1 mês, 1000 moedas Apex pelo preço de 1 real.

[Translation - Good evening, 4 days ago I made the purchase of the promotion that contained Xbox Live Gold for 1 month, 1000 Apex coins for the price of 1 real.]

:)

LayrNeto, Apr 18, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Help me

Sorry to hear it. Please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps
  3. NEOFOX07 Win User

Help me

Are you by chance on the East Coast?
  4. onyxishere Win User

HELP ME

Sorry to hear it. Can you please try power cycling the console to see if that helps? Just hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps.

If that doesn't work then try deleting then reinstalling the game.

As a final attempt you can do a factory reset on the console. There is an option to keep installed games and apps so you don't need to redownload them.
  5. BriceMcMillan Win User

Help me!!!!

Four lights would indicate a issue with the audio/video output.
  6. GronTron Win User

Help me!!

Thema:

Help me

1. Help me - Similar Threads - Help

2. So I've been stuck here for weeks. I have asked for help 2 times before. The only thing...

in XboX Insiders
    So I've been stuck here for weeks. I have asked for help 2 times before. The only thing...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KrustyButton [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox console streaming to mobile help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox console streaming to mobile help.: so I'm trying to stream my Xbox console to my phone but its a bit confusing, so I have an Xbox, a Bluetooth controller, a compatible phone, im and insider, I have the insider hub app I have the...
  4. My game "forza 4“can't running,HELP me please.(地平线4闪退,中英文求助)

in XBoX on Windows
    My game "forza 4“can't running,HELP me please.(地平线4闪退,中英文求助): My system is win10 1909,when i open the game ,it came out the game logo picture for tens of second,then it flash back to broken(闪退) without any error code.I used to reinstaller the game,close any...
  5. I need help whith display settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help whith display settings: Hello , i have a spectre monitor, C305W-2560UN This is a ultrawide monitor, but i want to play at 16:9 , in the display settings on the xbox where do i go ? To Display 16:9 ?...
  6. halo masterchief collection isnt working on pc, help (kinda solved )

in XBoX on Windows
    halo masterchief collection isnt working on pc, help (kinda solved ): so i downloaded the game yesterday with the game pass, i tried starting it via xbox beta but it wouldnt respond to me clicking play in any way, tried searching for the app on my device and it...
  7. I have Xbox Game Pass but I give it to the Master Chief Coleectio and it does nothing. help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox Game Pass but I give it to the Master Chief Coleectio and it does nothing. help: I have Xbox Game Pass but I give it to the Master Chief Coleectio and it does nothing. help 2fe54153-1f39-472b-92ce-422df6fb6bb4
  8. Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help: So i was trying to upload a clip to one drive and it jist says queded for upload what do i do e8e977f0-c37d-4e5e-965c-3ac11d3966f6
  9. I need some help with streaming from my Xbox to my phone. When I'm playing a game and I...

in XboX Insiders
    I need some help with streaming from my Xbox to my phone. When I'm playing a game and I...: submitted by /u/saltygru [link] [comments]
  10. Need help asap

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help asap: Need to unlink my accounts so my son can play upstairs and my nephew down stair. eb4d854e-6eab-44f8-8178-32784c6750df