Help me

Discus and support Help me in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Good evening, there are 4 days ago I effected the purchase of promotion which contained Xbox Live Gold for 1 month and 1000 coins Apex for the price of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LayrNeto, Apr 18, 2019.

1. LayrNeto
    LayrNeto Guest

Help me

Good evening, there are 4 days ago I effected the purchase of promotion which contained Xbox Live Gold for 1 month and 1000 coins Apex for the price of 1 real.

:)

LayrNeto, Apr 18, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Help me

Sorry to hear it. Please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps
  3. NEOFOX07 Win User

Help me

Are you by chance on the East Coast?
  4. onyxishere Win User

HELP ME

Sorry to hear it. Can you please try power cycling the console to see if that helps? Just hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps.

If that doesn't work then try deleting then reinstalling the game.

As a final attempt you can do a factory reset on the console. There is an option to keep installed games and apps so you don't need to redownload them.
  5. BriceMcMillan Win User

Help me!!!!

Four lights would indicate a issue with the audio/video output.
  6. GronTron Win User

Help me!!

Thema:

Help me

1. Help me - Similar Threads - Help

2. i need help with a ea access game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help with a ea access game: my fifa 20 trial wont work from ea access but my battlefield 5 does. i already hard reset my Xbox and changed my dns server to 8.8.8.8 secondary 8.8.4.4. both did not work...
  3. How do I know if my reports are helpful?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I know if my reports are helpful?: So as far as I have found any issues I reported them through the Xbox. But I am never sure if my feedback is actually helpful for the Xbox team. Sometimes I’m afraid of that I might spam too much...
  4. Help with controller response issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with controller response issues: I am very frustrated and not sure what to do, any advice would be greatly appreciated. Here's what's going on, on my original Xbox One, I kept having issues where the console would think the...
  5. help please . pre orderes the dear MW and i got no game pass what do i do help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help please . pre orderes the dear MW and i got no game pass what do i do help: help please . pre orderes the dear MW and i got no game pass what do i do help Ive seen one write up saying there was a issue but no fix. Ive done the normal turn off reboot uninstall download...
  6. Pleae help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pleae help!: Hi, my fiancee recently brought home another xbox 360. Mine is on its death bed, and the one he brought home is better in every way. So he moved our gaming profile from the old one to the new one...
  7. Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?: I would go with an xbox one X it will play 4k movies, play games in 4k and ultimately in my opinion will give you a better experience with your 4k tv. 97a6048a-8345-4d71-91ff-3f4554318be6
  8. E101 & 102 - Off-line Update not helping...

in XBoX on Consoles
    E101 & 102 - Off-line Update not helping...: I keep getting the same E101 & 102 Codes - I've tried everything over and over... the offline update through the USB doesn't help at all (and yes, I've formatted the stick properly and extracted...
  9. Help with Digital Rights Management

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Digital Rights Management: I was wondering if someone can help with an issue I'm having with DRM and an Xbox 360 console I recently bought. Our old Xbox 360 was showing the Red Ring of Death and I decided to buy a second...
  10. Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!: Hi I just recently bought an xbox 360 again to play black ops 2 for my stream, (spare twitch prime anyone? ) and for some reason my xbox is not allowing me to not only purchase gold, but also it...