Help me

Discus and support Help me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, so i have this gaming headset for my xbox, now it works fine on my controller, no problems here, i own the standard black xbox controller, and my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by -+JaredMlg+-, May 12, 2019.

1. -+JaredMlg+-
    -+JaredMlg+- Guest

Help me

Ok, so i have this gaming headset for my xbox, now it works fine on my controller, no problems here, i own the standard black xbox controller, and my headset works fine on it, like i can talk to others, and hear fine, BUT
    when my brother uses the headset on his controller which he has a winter forces controller, it doesn't work, he can't talk to other people, he can hear people, but he can't talk to people, he is logged in to his profile, but the mic part just doesn't
    work for his controller, the headphone part does though, i really need some help with this, it is not muted either, because my brother is using my controller and it wasn't muted the last time i used it, but he really wants to use his controller, can someone
    explain to me why this is happening, i would be grateful if someone could help me as soon as possible, thank you

Jared

:)

-+JaredMlg+-, May 12, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Help me

Sorry to hear it. Please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps
  3. NEOFOX07 Win User

Help me

Are you by chance on the East Coast?
  4. onyxishere Win User

HELP ME

Sorry to hear it. Can you please try power cycling the console to see if that helps? Just hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps.

If that doesn't work then try deleting then reinstalling the game.

As a final attempt you can do a factory reset on the console. There is an option to keep installed games and apps so you don't need to redownload them.
  5. BriceMcMillan Win User

Help me!!!!

Four lights would indicate a issue with the audio/video output.
  6. GronTron Win User

Help me!!

Thema:

Help me

1. Help me - Similar Threads - Help

2. Help please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help please.: Excuse me, you see, I want to buy two games, but these do not reach me for pennies, is there any way I can complete the money with a credit card ?. By the way, I already bought the prepaid card...
  3. Help test the new Game Bar Beta, including integration with Spotify, Xbox, and lots of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help test the new Game Bar Beta, including integration with Spotify, Xbox, and lots of...: Hey everyone! We are excited to begin beta testing several new features for Game bar on Windows 10. The Game bar is a gaming overlay built into Windows that works over any PC game and can be...
  4. i cant join my friends world tried the insider hub thing didnt change anything help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant join my friends world tried the insider hub thing didnt change anything help: I cant join my friend and ive tried the insider hub thing and im pretty sure we have the same game help?(says I cannot connect to world *unable to connect*) a05e101a-31e7-470d-b49f-69011ab4248a
  5. Game download help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game download help!: I'm trying to download a game from the xbox 360 store onto a USB stick but it's not working. I have formatted the USB and there is plenty of space. The game is 5GB and there is 28GB of free space....
  6. Xbox one help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one help: Hey, so my xbox keeps freezing, it’s as if the controller is disconnecting, like it wont say the controller has disconected or anything and the controller will still be on, and the xbox will still...
  7. Xbox one games won’t work please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one games won’t work please help: Hi so im really needing some help with some issues im having with my xbox one firstly it keeps crashing then i need to restart the console and it continues to do this for a while secondly when now...
  8. Did you can help me ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did you can help me ?: Hello i contact with you because my code to Xbox Live Gold doesn't working. When i trying get the gold the comunite which i see is like: Familiarize yourself with the instructions you received...
  9. Apps not updating/installing, help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps not updating/installing, help: I've been trying to install the Blu-ray Player app, update Theme My Xbox and the Microsoft Store on my xbox but I keep getting this same error code: 0x80D3801, I tried to see if there's a solution...
  10. Так кто нибудь поможет мне с решением проблемы? [So will anyone help me with the solution...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Так кто нибудь поможет мне с решением проблемы? [So will anyone help me with the solution...: Не могу войти в аккаунт xbox [Translation - I can't sign in to my Xbox account] ac8d9c3d-c12a-4e7a-9cec-8b755fe52e05