help me

Discus and support help me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my xbox gift card code scrached off how you can help me e64c6506-f04e-42c2-943c-9c6e1a8d318f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bawannawzad, May 16, 2019.

1. Bawannawzad
    Bawannawzad Guest

help me

my xbox gift card code scrached off how you can help me

:)

Bawannawzad, May 16, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Help me

Sorry to hear it. Please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps
  3. NEOFOX07 Win User

Help me

Are you by chance on the East Coast?
  4. onyxishere Win User

HELP ME

Sorry to hear it. Can you please try power cycling the console to see if that helps? Just hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps.

If that doesn't work then try deleting then reinstalling the game.

As a final attempt you can do a factory reset on the console. There is an option to keep installed games and apps so you don't need to redownload them.
  5. BriceMcMillan Win User

Help me!!!!

Four lights would indicate a issue with the audio/video output.
  6. GronTron Win User

Help me!!

Thema:

help me

1. help me - Similar Threads - help

2. Game: Forza Horizon 4 with Ultimate Edition addons ( Help me fix this issue ) PC user

in XBoX on Windows
    Game: Forza Horizon 4 with Ultimate Edition addons ( Help me fix this issue ) PC user: I was lost my save game after restarting PC and when I launched game, then after loading Xbox Live launched data downloading, But I waited all night and still 0% downloaded data By the way I...
  3. Xbox app party buzzing PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app party buzzing PLEASE HELP: My Xbox app on PC is making a weird buzzing noise that is audible throughout the whole party. Friends I talk too say that the buzzing is very loud to the point where they cant hear anything but...
  4. Mi serve aiuto nel cambiare i privacy settings di Xbox. [Translate] I need help in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mi serve aiuto nel cambiare i privacy settings di Xbox. [Translate] I need help in...: Ho recentemente creato un account Xbox per giocare online su PC, ma non posso cambiare i privacy settings per far giocare i miei amici con me. Il problema è che ho cambiato recentemente il numero...
  5. TV TUNER HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    TV TUNER HELP: Hi, I would like to know if the hardware "tv tuner" for xbox one works with open channels from brazil, and what is the antenna that I need to buy to use, I bought the tv tuner but I can not use it...
  6. Does anyone know what is going on ? please kindly help ,thanks a lot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know what is going on ? please kindly help ,thanks a lot: I used to login my account on a second hand Xboxone console ,and I bought Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass and paid them by my Visa card through US dollars; and yesterday ,I bought a brand new...
  7. HELP

in XBoX on Mobile
    HELP: It says i cant change my profile pic because of my past behaviour but my last profile pic was this please help [img] 5e107069-f71e-475f-a00c-5d78cd0c34c7
  8. help please do not let me buy things

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help please do not let me buy things: I want to buy something, for example, the deadly kombat 11 and it does not leave me, I need a solution, please 218393cc-bc92-4deb-85fc-e44d1cf40896
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Nintendo Switch - MC Realms Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Nintendo Switch - MC Realms Help: My friend is trying to join our minecraft realm on the nintendo switch. The microsoft account is required and he has one (the one made when buying the game for him). He for some reason has no...
  10. HElp. Xbox one. xbox live works but games/apps dont connect to servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HElp. Xbox one. xbox live works but games/apps dont connect to servers: hi. I can connect to xbox live. Everything seems fine when i try the speed test on the in built browser. I am getting speeds about 65 mbps up and 30 mbps down. I cant seem to connect to the...