Help me

Discus and support Help me in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do i get more xbox home rests if i used my 5 4ecf4571-6d7e-40a2-a511-5043b2986909 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ThatboyGoated on the, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Help me

How do i get more xbox home rests

if i used my 5

:)

ThatboyGoated on the, Jul 29, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Help me

Sorry to hear it. Please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps
  3. NEOFOX07 Win User

Help me

Are you by chance on the East Coast?
  4. onyxishere Win User

HELP ME

Sorry to hear it. Can you please try power cycling the console to see if that helps? Just hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps.

If that doesn't work then try deleting then reinstalling the game.

As a final attempt you can do a factory reset on the console. There is an option to keep installed games and apps so you don't need to redownload them.
  5. BriceMcMillan Win User

Help me!!!!

Four lights would indicate a issue with the audio/video output.
  6. GronTron Win User

Help me!!

Thema:

Help me

1. Help me - Similar Threads - Help

2. Ayuda -[Translation - Help]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ayuda -[Translation - Help]: Yo quiero comprar la suscripcion de xbox live gold normal sin la oferta de 10$ pesos pero me sale siempre esa oferta ! Solo quiero comprar la suscripcion normal ! No la oferta! -[Translation - I...
  3. Need help with file explorer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with file explorer: There is no longer a file explorer and it was a cool and useful thing to have if you wanted and I can no longer use it due to a unfair change. }:( 53df9c2b-106f-4437-91a9-b133b33127fa
  4. Help with signing into ps4 bedrock using microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with signing into ps4 bedrock using microsoft account: I tried to link my account to my ps4 for minecraft bedrock but it says its linked to another account and i did not link it i dont know if this is the right place to post it but if someone knows...
  5. reseting console help

in XBoX on Consoles
    reseting console help: Hey so I’ve been having some trouble with my Xbox one and I decided to rest my console but keep my games and apps data. When I did that it came up with - we were unable to remove this console's...
  6. Can your Virtual Reality Software help solve our problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can your Virtual Reality Software help solve our problem.: As the President of the Boxing Association in Barbados. We struggle to get good competition for our Elite Boxers this is due to: 1. Not enough athlete 2. We don't have the budget to send our...
  7. Please Don't Delete, help..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please Don't Delete, help..: I know moderators will try to delete or lock this thread straight away. How do I report abusive moderators? The code of conduct says I should private message the moderator, but I'm unable to find...
  8. Sealed New Xbox360 500gb blu.. box and sticker do NOT get along! Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sealed New Xbox360 500gb blu.. box and sticker do NOT get along! Help!: Hi I bought an Xbox360E (still sealed).. I dont want to open til I'm sure is a 500gb blu limited ed. ! Box says 500gb blu but sticker (on box) 250gb ! Bought from Gamestop. Please help me...
  9. xbox live not wokring for days on 360 no service alerts plse help

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live not wokring for days on 360 no service alerts plse help: As of yesterday 1130am Tucson AZ I have not been able to connect to live on my 360. Microsoft web sight doesn't say anything about a service alert but my xbox 360 does. My friend has an xbox one...
  10. Defective console past warranty help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defective console past warranty help!: So I've screwed up...I've had an Xbox One S for maybe 2 yrs and have barely used it. When I first got it I had video issues and Microsoft sent me a new HDMI cable. I thought that fixed the issue,...