HELP ME

Discus and support HELP ME in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; me friend is game sharing with me and tried to change the phone number and it said it will take a month so I stopped getting games from him even tho it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by killall3832, Aug 7, 2019.

1. killall3832
    killall3832 Guest

HELP ME

me friend is game sharing with me and tried to change the phone number and it said it will take a month so I stopped getting games from him even tho it says this is your home Xbox from his account on my Xbox

:)

killall3832, Aug 7, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Help me

Sorry to hear it. Please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps
  3. NEOFOX07 Win User

Help me

Are you by chance on the East Coast?
  4. onyxishere Win User

HELP ME

Sorry to hear it. Can you please try power cycling the console to see if that helps? Just hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps.

If that doesn't work then try deleting then reinstalling the game.

As a final attempt you can do a factory reset on the console. There is an option to keep installed games and apps so you don't need to redownload them.
  5. BriceMcMillan Win User

Help me!!!!

Four lights would indicate a issue with the audio/video output.
  6. GronTron Win User

Help me!!

Thema:

HELP ME

1. HELP ME - Similar Threads - HELP

2. Help! I can't update my OS, Always getting message error 0x80072EE2

in XboX Insiders
    Help! I can't update my OS, Always getting message error 0x80072EE2: Hello I need help since my xboxone can't get system update, it's always getting error when I trying to update it, I already following all the steps on xbox support page. I even reset my xbox to...
  3. ZUNE help request

in XBoX on Consoles
    ZUNE help request: Where do I look for support from either Microsoft and/or the community regarding questions on a 120GB Zune? If this question should be directed to another category and someone would let me know...
  4. Help, My xbox might be broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, My xbox might be broken: Hi, I think my Xbox might be broken. First, it wont connect to the HDMI. I tried it with different cables too. I tried holding the power button down along with the eject button at the same time...
  5. Ajuda[Help]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ajuda[Help]: Quando eu ligo meu Xbox one ele fica lento como se estivesse em câmera lenta, quando eu entro no YouTube os vídeos estão todos em câmera lenta e o áudio também. Queria saber como eu resolvo isso...
  6. Help, My xbox might be broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, My xbox might be broken: Hi, I think my Xbox might be broken. First, it wont connect to the HDMI. I tried it with different cables too. I tried holding the power button down along with the eject button at the same time...
  7. Please help, Automatic Sign In on my little brothers account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, Automatic Sign In on my little brothers account: My little brother passed away earlier this week and his XboxOne automatically signs into his account when we turn his xbox on. We are worried that if we attempt at game sharing or even signing...
  8. Xbox game pass for PC only launches an image and not the game help

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for PC only launches an image and not the game help: I've downloaded astroneer and a few other games. When I go to launch them, they just launch an image/splash art. I've tried uninstalling microsoft store and reinstalling. I restarted my computer...
  9. Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account: This is regarding Minecraft PS4 version and linking/unlinking a microsoft account. I linked my sons Microsoft account to MY ps4 account. I didn’t realize this until it was too late. I have since...
  10. Hi there can any body please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi there can any body please help: So I have an xbox and it's under my exes microsoft account I wish to start again with my own microsoft account but dont want to lose my gamer tag and all my xp points and games etc is there a way...