Help! Metro Exodus crashing on Xbox Beta for PC.

Discus and support Help! Metro Exodus crashing on Xbox Beta for PC. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I've recently started using the Xbox game pass service and I installed Metro Exodus on my pc. After about 10-15 hours in game with no issues,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Shakedbm, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Shakedbm
    Shakedbm Guest

Hi,

I've recently started using the Xbox game pass service and I installed Metro Exodus on my pc.

After about 10-15 hours in game with no issues, I've started experiencing hard crashes that make it impossible to continue playing the game.

I've experienced four crashes so far - two yesterday, and another two today. All of them occur during skirmishes with NPC's.

In-game details:

Current level: The Caspian

Graphics settings - high, RTX off, locked to DX12, hairworks off.

Safe mode experienced crashing as well.

Computer specs:

RTX 2060 super

AMD Ryzen 5 3600

16gb ram

*edit*: GPU drivers are up to date

Can anybody recommend a fix? I tried looking up fixes but most recommended changing to DX11, which I understand that I unfortunately cannot do on Game Pass.

:)

Shakedbm, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Chuyowee Win User

Metro Exodus blackscreen after intro

You got me wrong, its in pc gaming category. Im talking about playing metro exodus on pc on xbox (beta) app
  3. Shakedbm Win User

Hey thanks for replying. I am currently running 1909. OS should be up to date, I'm using a new PC with a fresh install from 2 weeks ago.
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

Can I ask you what version of Windows 10 are you running?

You can check it by pressing Windows key + R and type winver.

If you are lower than 1909, I strongly suggest you to upgrade/update your version because this latest have several fixes for Game Pass PC.
  5. SkulleateR Win User

Game pass for PC save location

Hi there,

I also signed up for the xbox beta on PC (Game Pass) and the problem is ... There are no save games in that folder !

I tried with Metro Exodus and the only thing findable is the Metro directory in c:\program files\windowsapps

But there is also no save game ...
  6. TheAlienHunter Win User

Game pass for PC save location

Hi there,

I also signed up for the xbox beta on PC (Game Pass) and the problem is ... There are no save games in that folder !

I tried with Metro Exodus and the only thing findable is the Metro directory in c:\program files\windowsapps

But there is also no save game ...
    I also seem to be having this problem, as I need to change some stuff manually involving resolution scaling in the config file, but I cannot do it as the Metro Exodus folder is missing entirely.
Thema:

1. Help! Metro Exodus crashing on Xbox Beta for PC. - Similar Threads - Help Metro Exodus

2. My Xbox is now unplayable, help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is now unplayable, help me: Hello, I was going to add a new profile in my Xbox One S but when I clicked on the add profile prompt, the loading menu appeard and then closed and nothing happend. I tried a bunch of things and...
  3. Can someone help me, I’ve been hacked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me, I’ve been hacked?: Okay so i was hacked on my other account and the hacker is currently playing on my account which i cannot get into because he has changed all my information to kick me off of it. I have already...
  4. Trying to Transfer Content from Xbox 360 to Xbox One- Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to Transfer Content from Xbox 360 to Xbox One- Please Help!: Hi, so my Xbox 360 has finally died and is completely unresponsive. I want to buy an Xbox One, but am worried that my game data won't transfer over from my old console. I was speaking with two...
  5. ip Pulling (OctoSniff) (T3S) Xbox ban help

in XBoX on Consoles
    ip Pulling (OctoSniff) (T3S) Xbox ban help: Hello, I really need help in this issue, someone linked my account ti an OctoSniff account with out asking me! I would not be able to handle getting banned, if it is ban-able for using is it? If...
  6. trying to help grandson's add xbox live to his xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to help grandson's add xbox live to his xbox: my grandson Jax Waters forgot his password to enter in and I tried removing everything so he can play his call of duty and add his xbox live under his xbox 360, but when I enter it in I get an...
  7. How to create a back up of yahoo emails on hard disk?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to create a back up of yahoo emails on hard disk?: If you need to create a back up of yahoo emails on hard disk then in that case, it is advisable to download and open the yahoo backup software after that the user should enter the credential of...
  8. Looking for group! Help with language filter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group! Help with language filter...: For some reason this text "(-JAVA EDITION- Looking for a few people who want to play 1.12 Survival, its a Forge Modded Adventuring Survival server. I am looking for some long term survival...
  9. I need help regarding the Xbox home button menu.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help regarding the Xbox home button menu.: Why are the group's tab and settings tab missing when I press the home button. I can still find setting under account but I liked it better when the tabs were there. submitted by /u/CHEF_boiRdee...
  10. help

in XBoX on Consoles
    help: ok, Microsoft help, I just downloaded minecraft dungeons and connected my account to it, but I accidentally connected my alt account and not my real account, is there a way to log out of my alt...