help Microsoft charged the card but I don't have gold

Discus and support help Microsoft charged the card but I don't have gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; just yesterday in the morning I wanted to buy game pass ultimate just left money on a card but at the time of purchase I was told that I had to add... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CoinWhisper9778, Aug 5, 2019.

1. help Microsoft charged the card but I don't have gold

just yesterday in the morning I wanted to buy game pass ultimate just left money on a card but at the time of purchase I was told that I had to add money, but then he made the charge to the card and I don't have gold to play

:)

CoinWhisper9778, Aug 5, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Have you checked at HTTPS://account.microsoft.com/services

When you say you don't have Xbox Live Gold, is it because you now have Game Pass Ultimate. It won't show that you have Xbox Live Gold, as it is one subscription that contains Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold.
  3. monicasm Win User

Status Code: 80190821

I checked my card balance and I do have enough money left and the card is active. I don't know why but Microsoft charged me a dollar for something today and I have no clue what that is about, it says Purchase with AVS. I've been trying to buy the 2 months
    Gold for $2 deal. I don't know what's up :/
  4. scottishbird92 Win User

Purchasing with Microsoft currency

I have £18 on my microsoft account and I purchased 12 month gold but there was no option to use this money and it was all charged to my debit card. I had checked settings before I did this and it said that the money on the microsoft account is automatically
    used and has to be turned off, how come all of it was charged to my card?
  5. TGS Neko Senpai Win User

Can't download deals with gold free lego game

As for the language being in Japanese I have no clue how to help with that but in order to get the 360 games with gold games it must be charged to a card or paypal, it doesn't charge an amount because it's free.
  6. LIGER RlDER Win User

Having Trouble Purchasing a Game from GoD

P.S. - To do with the extra charge on the card I didn't make the purchase on, I have have troubles with my PayPal being charged by Microsoft before without me making a purchase. Previously I bought a month of Gold membership, then turned the auto renewal
    function off, but I was still charged for an auto renewal, I had to phone in and get support to turn the auto renewal function off on my account.

I don't know if that is of any significance, but that was a past problem with charges.
Thema:

1. help Microsoft charged the card but I don't have gold - Similar Threads - help Microsoft charged

2. Please help this rubbish tech parent! Microsoft log in for Minecraft not recognised by Mojang

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help this rubbish tech parent! Microsoft log in for Minecraft not recognised by Mojang: Hello! My son loves Minecraft and the account he uses is logged in via the Microsoft log in page, which takes you straight into the game. He plays on an Apple ipad. He wants to change his...
  3. Xbox Account/Microsoft Account Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Account/Microsoft Account Help: When I made my xbox account, I used my moms Microsoft account. I'd like to use my own Microsoft account now as the main account for the xbox. Is there a way to transfer the account that doesn't...
  4. Guys, I am BEYOND Frustrated with Microsoft Right Now Please Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guys, I am BEYOND Frustrated with Microsoft Right Now Please Help: I will try to make this story short and sweet for ya'll, So I purchased an Xbox One X about a month ago, wanting an upgrade to my original Xbox One (mostly because of the noise). I get my Xbox...
  5. Necesito ayuda para borra o desvincular un gamertag de mi cuenta de microsoft[I need help...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Necesito ayuda para borra o desvincular un gamertag de mi cuenta de microsoft[I need help...: Bien, hace ya varios años mi hermana hizo un perfil de xbox con mi correo, por lo tanto siempre que entro ya sea a la app de xbox o a mi correo, me aparece su perfil, por lo tanto no puedo hacer...
  6. HELP MICROSOFT DON'T IGNORE ME

in XBoX on Windows
    HELP MICROSOFT DON'T IGNORE ME: I am realy tired of buying game pass every month because those games like astroneer work but when i wnat to play lets say sea of thieves, sunset overdrive, final fantasy xv, forza horizon 4 they...
  7. microsoft store cant install gears tactics and gears games. XBOX GAME PASS. PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft store cant install gears tactics and gears games. XBOX GAME PASS. PLEASE HELP!: hi guys, I cant install gears tactics on windows store with full game pass. I can download some other games without problems. but I cant download those gears games who need admin rights and...
  8. MISSING GAME CODES, AND NO HELP FROM MICROSOFT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MISSING GAME CODES, AND NO HELP FROM MICROSOFT: So it was my birthday a few days ago, and I got an Xbox one S, with forza horizon 4 and LEGO speed champuons, along with one free month of xbox live gold, but the codes for forza, lego speed...
  9. My Account has been locked and Microsoft call center workers "aren't allowed" to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account has been locked and Microsoft call center workers "aren't allowed" to help: My other xbox account was locked. I have tried to verify online and through calling support multiple times over the past two weeks. No one at the call centers says they can help me. The only way...
  10. HELP ME! Microsoft charged me $530 for a replacement console returned over a month ago.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP ME! Microsoft charged me $530 for a replacement console returned over a month ago.: Can someone please help me. I had originally purchased an Xbox One console on launch day that turned out to be faulty. I called Xbox support to get a replacement console. It took them several...