help Microsoft charged the card but I don't have gold

Discus and support help Microsoft charged the card but I don't have gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; just yesterday in the morning I wanted to buy game pass ultimate just left money on a card but at the time of purchase I was told that I had to add... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CoinWhisper9778, Aug 5, 2019.

1. help Microsoft charged the card but I don't have gold

just yesterday in the morning I wanted to buy game pass ultimate just left money on a card but at the time of purchase I was told that I had to add money, but then he made the charge to the card and I don't have gold to play

:)

CoinWhisper9778, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

help Microsoft charged the card but I don't have gold

1. help Microsoft charged the card but I don't have gold - Similar Threads - help Microsoft charged

2. Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com: [ATTACH] I am trying to sign in my Microsoft account on Minecraft PE iOS. I keep getting this message. “Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com” i already tried...
  3. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: Before this everything has been working fine! then suddenly I couldn't join servers or my friends! I do get I have to change it but how and where, can someone drop a link for me??...
  4. Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.: [img] My minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from microsoft account/xbox live then nobody can join.It does it instantly and I don't know why.I can join others perfectly but noone...
  5. DEAR MR SATYA NADELLA (MICROSOFT CEO) CAN YOU HELP US ! MAKE OUR ONLINE GAMING FAIR !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DEAR MR SATYA NADELLA (MICROSOFT CEO) CAN YOU HELP US ! MAKE OUR ONLINE GAMING FAIR !!!: Dear Mr Na della: I am a hardcore gamer.I love playing Friday the 13th online. My concern is the game is being corruptied! Friday the 13th has up to 7 counselors .The problem is "PARTY CHAT" here...
  6. Help! Microsoft is Holding my Money Hostage!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help! Microsoft is Holding my Money Hostage!: After three weeks of being bounced back and forth like a ping-pong ball by Microsoft's horrendous, and frankly, useless chat and phone support techs, I have yet to get this issue resolved. I...
  7. Abused Black desert online There Support will not help Microsoft will not refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abused Black desert online There Support will not help Microsoft will not refund: Hello, For the last 2 week I have been getting abused in black desert online to the point of tears. Had other players call me a dirty [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] told to [Mod Removed - see...
  8. Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.: I'm trying to sort out an issue for a friend here so I'm looking for imformation. About a week ago, he had Minecraft purchased for him via the Microsoft store using a gift code. He used the gift...
  9. Please someone from Microsoft help us with the error 0x80070005 (Xbox beta app) Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Please someone from Microsoft help us with the error 0x80070005 (Xbox beta app) Windows 10 PC: Some people and me are having problems to install some games, that games has a common warning message: "administrator approval is required for installation", when I try to install I get an error,...
  10. HELP ME! Microsoft charged me $530 for a replacement console returned over a month ago.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP ME! Microsoft charged me $530 for a replacement console returned over a month ago.: Can someone please help me. I had originally purchased an Xbox One console on launch day that turned out to be faulty. I called Xbox support to get a replacement console. It took them several...