help Microsoft charged the card but I don't have gold

Discus and support help Microsoft charged the card but I don't have gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; just yesterday in the morning I wanted to buy game pass ultimate just left money on a card but at the time of purchase I was told that I had to add... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CoinWhisper9778, Aug 5, 2019.

1. help Microsoft charged the card but I don't have gold

just yesterday in the morning I wanted to buy game pass ultimate just left money on a card but at the time of purchase I was told that I had to add money, but then he made the charge to the card and I don't have gold to play

:)

CoinWhisper9778, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

help Microsoft charged the card but I don't have gold

1. help Microsoft charged the card but I don't have gold - Similar Threads - help Microsoft charged

2. Abused Black desert online There Support will not help Microsoft will not refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abused Black desert online There Support will not help Microsoft will not refund: Hello, For the last 2 week I have been getting abused in black desert online to the point of tears. Had other players call me a dirty [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] told to [Mod Removed - see...
  3. Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.: I'm trying to sort out an issue for a friend here so I'm looking for imformation. About a week ago, he had Minecraft purchased for him via the Microsoft store using a gift code. He used the gift...
  4. Please someone from Microsoft help us with the error 0x80070005 (Xbox beta app) Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Please someone from Microsoft help us with the error 0x80070005 (Xbox beta app) Windows 10 PC: Some people and me are having problems to install some games, that games has a common warning message: "administrator approval is required for installation", when I try to install I get an error,...
  5. I NEED HELP MICROSOFT AND OTHERS XBOX LIVE GOLD PLEASE READ

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED HELP MICROSOFT AND OTHERS XBOX LIVE GOLD PLEASE READ: 4 hours ago I bought xbox live gold for 3 months with redeem code the code was NOT used but still tells me to buy another c22dac98-a3da-4ebb-9d48-0bf621ef9b45
  6. cant access my account, Microsoft wont help

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant access my account, Microsoft wont help: I have been trying to log in for the last 72 hours to Microsoft and I keep getting an error message I have contacted your support staff and they have been no help and no one can tell me why I cant...
  7. Microsoft employees can't help..someone please do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft employees can't help..someone please do: So my gamer tag (or should I say, ex-gt) was reported by a gamer who I destroyed in a Rocket League match (who sent me multiple expletives via game and xbox chat, but he reminds me via party how...
  8. Help bring the game Black Desert to Microsofts attention please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help bring the game Black Desert to Microsofts attention please.: I have already filed a complaint to Microsoft but i also would like to expose this game in hopes that it will gain Microsofts attention and be addressed properly. The new mmo game Black Desert...
  9. I need help with my xbox 360 or a call back from Microsoft to help me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my xbox 360 or a call back from Microsoft to help me.: Everyone that has a xbox 360 told me that they got the update from Microsoft but I tried calling them and it told me to get online and get it but I can't find it can someone please help me?...
  10. HELP ME! Microsoft charged me $530 for a replacement console returned over a month ago.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP ME! Microsoft charged me $530 for a replacement console returned over a month ago.: Can someone please help me. I had originally purchased an Xbox One console on launch day that turned out to be faulty. I called Xbox support to get a replacement console. It took them several...