HELP MICROSOFT! -- ODST Code Expired

Discus and support HELP MICROSOFT! -- ODST Code Expired in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My ODST code message expired, and I need to have it recovered. ----------- I received my code for ODST / free month of XBL, but I accidentally... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BigDo6, Nov 2, 2015.

1. BigDo6
    BigDo6 Guest

My ODST code message expired, and I need to have it recovered.

-----------

I received my code for ODST / free month of XBL, but I accidentally deleted the message / the message expired, what can I do?

• If you make a post over in this Xbox Support forum, someone there will be able to help you out
    • For information: Xbox Live messages auto expire after 30 days. If you ever receive a code via one of these messages, make sure to either write it down or store it somewhere like a SMS message or a secure pastebin.

:)

BigDo6, Nov 2, 2015
  2. Co 23
    Co 23 Guest
    ODST Code

I need an ODST code please. Mine expired

Co 23, Nov 2, 2015
  3. BigDo6
    BigDo6 Guest
    ODST Code

My ODST Code message expired. Can I have mine resent?

BigDo6, Nov 2, 2015
  4. HELP MICROSOFT! -- ODST Code Expired

Hey there BigDo6!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Nov 3, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there BigDo6!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Halo 3 ODST Code for Master Chief Collection

Are you talking about the Game Pass promo where you had to play Halo MCC and then received ODST dlc as the reward? I don't believe the code was for ODST directly and more like a $5 gift card code that you could get ODST after. These codes do expire so
    I'm not sure when the expiration date/time but you should double check your messages on xbox or even Xbox app on mobile to see if you could still redeem the code.
  7. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Expired ODST code

Hello K DAWG BEAGZ,

Was this an Xbox promotion? As in, were you receiving the code as a special offer for playing the Master Chief Collection? If so, I would highly recommend creating a post here

forums.xbox.com/.../4272.aspx

Make sure you are as detailed as possible with specifics i.e. dates played, etc.

Hope this helps!

~Blitz
  8. Mister Beep Win User

ODST Code Expired!?

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :D
  9. Mister Beep Win User

ODST Code expired

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :D
Thema:

1. HELP MICROSOFT! -- ODST Code Expired - Similar Threads - HELP MICROSOFT ODST

2. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: I made my account year ago and i left so i dont know what happened but when im back and im playing Minecraft PocketEdition in multiplayer it say that i cannot join servers because of "You cannot...
  3. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: I try to play minecraft with my friends onlion with xbox one but It couldn’t work. Please help!! [img] 4668cfd5-1a50-4bd0-9231-11c3ef6c2fbb
  4. Microsoft support has been no help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft support has been no help.: My xbox turns on, but wont connect to the tv, then shuts of 45-60 seconds later. I have no idea what to do. Please help. 901746c1-22b3-4227-ac92-b694c222eb72
  5. Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account: This is regarding Minecraft PS4 version and linking/unlinking a microsoft account. I linked my sons Microsoft account to MY ps4 account. I didn’t realize this until it was too late. I have since...
  6. I can get helped by microsoft support ! SINCE LAST MONTH!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can get helped by microsoft support ! SINCE LAST MONTH!!!!!: Alright, I'll be brief. I want to contact support because I had a strange payment for gamepass, game pass I already have on my main account, this account if very old and I never use it. BUT, when...
  7. Please help I am having a problem with my Microsoft account (Battlefront ll)

in XboX Insiders
    Please help I am having a problem with my Microsoft account (Battlefront ll): I am trying to link my EA account with xbox live but it doesnt let me it tells me my account isn't eligible. This is bed because I cant play online on battlefront ll. submitted by...
  8. Please help with microsoft family account, it's driving me insane

in XBoX on Mobile
    Please help with microsoft family account, it's driving me insane: I'm posting this under this category because it won't let me click submit under Xbox, which is what i assume it should be under... I'm having a nightmare just trying to enable my daughter to play...
  9. Microsoft refuse to refund a game that will not work - can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft refuse to refund a game that will not work - can anyone help?: My son used to play Disney Infinity on his x-box 360 For Christmas we bought him an xbox one and last week downloaded the Disney Infinity game for the xbox one but it won't work because: The...
  10. help i cant pay a past due bill with Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    help i cant pay a past due bill with Microsoft account balance: I cant pay my past due bill 1f3421f5-9078-411e-8b9b-5b5b26bb1d3b