HELP my account was hacked

Discus and support HELP my account was hacked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox account was hacked and i got everything back but i still cant login on my xbox 95fe2c52-29d5-4b46-9c46-854883c11af2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BASSL0RD, Jan 2, 2014.

1. BASSL0RD
    BASSL0RD Guest

My xbox account was hacked and i got everything back but i still cant login on my xbox

:)

BASSL0RD, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Jack Le
    Jack Le Guest
    Help. My account got hacked

My account has been banned from communications because someone hacked my account. Please help me.

Jack Le, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Algera
    Algera Guest
    Help. My account got hacked

Hey, can you give us some more details about how it happened? If I understand correctly, you're currently in possession of the account? The hacker is no longer using it?

If yes, I really suggest that you immediately contact the Xbox support and explain to them what exactly happened. If you can somehow prove, or make them believe that you truly got hacked they might revert the communication ban. I think that it's your best bet HELP my account was hacked :) good luck!

Algera, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You will need to contact support and have them start an unauthorized access investigation. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2014
  5. TifaParker Win User

help, my account was hacked

Hello Fooman131,

Once your account has been resolved with MS Support with a UA (Unauthorized Acccess) Claim Investigation. That GT is associated with your Xbox LIVE Rewards program. It is GT specific. So if you're loggin on with a different GT and not your original one,
    that is why your Rewards are different. You cannot merge rewards from one GT to another, unfortuantely.
  6. Smwutches Win User

my account was hacked help!!!

This is why it's not a good idea to share account information and is a violation of the code of conduct. You would need to try contacting support and have them start an unauthorized access investigation. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. Smwutches Win User

You will need to contact support and have them start an unauthorized access investigation. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. JoeJohnLIVEs Win User

One more FIFA hack

My account got hacked too. Still waiting for the investigation team to properly restore my account to the state it was in before the hack. It's already been over a month!!! Somebody, HELP!
  9. sandy the hippy Win User

Xbox recording audio in background

If you believe that your account has been hacked, or is in some way compromised, check out this link

Hacked Account solutions

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. HELP my account was hacked - Similar Threads - HELP account was

2. Help unlinking my ps4 account from minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help unlinking my ps4 account from minecraft.: Help guys! My son has a ps4 which he has linked to his minecraft account. Which is great. However, the ps4 is asking him to sign back in to the microsoft account, but he cant remember his...
  3. Help! Refound on banned account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help! Refound on banned account: Hello, I'm going to expose my sad story hoping some one can help me. I had get in touch with Xbox support on Twitter and they have told me they cant help, so I am lost. I bought a game for my...
  4. Help with family accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with family accounts: I recently created an outlook email address for my kids in order to create new xbox profiles for them to play on Xbox... Today my kids account was locked and I'm not sure why... Upon trying to...
  5. My Microsoft/Xbox Account was somehow Deleted by a different email account. HELP!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft/Xbox Account was somehow Deleted by a different email account. HELP!!!: I don't know what to do. I tried calling customer support and it just gives me an automated message to go to the website Help page. I can't find anything on how to recover an account that was...
  6. Help! My account has been hacked and changed to an alias

in XboX Insiders
    Help! My account has been hacked and changed to an alias: Is someone able to help me? Someone has managed to hack into my account even though I had 2-step verification and now that they have managed to access it they have got rid of all of the security...
  7. I need help recovering an account which has 2 step verification enabled and locked out of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help recovering an account which has 2 step verification enabled and locked out of...: Hi there, I am desperate to recover my gamertag as my account has purchased games on it that I haven't even had chance to play yet. I would be extremely upset and I am sure you would be also if...
  8. Help my sons Xbox account has been hacked it’s coming up with a different email address so...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help my sons Xbox account has been hacked it’s coming up with a different email address so...: Help my sons Xbox account has been hacked it’s coming up with a different email address so can not log in 325cc6a1-f0fb-407a-801a-4045288f62a9
  9. i need help with my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help with my xbox account: everything disappeared in fortnite have a new user name had to change my password 968cbeb9-ea5b-43c0-ac77-e45cccadd9b0
  10. Account Recovery Not Working Can You Please Help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery Not Working Can You Please Help?: I recently received an email from Microsoft saying that there was some strange activity on my account and that I needed to log in to verify it. When I went to my computer I logged in with my email...