Help :( my console nota configuration

Discus and support Help :( my console nota configuration in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello and good morning to everyone, I was wondering if you could help me with the error 0x80270254 they told me to ask here why I am in the insider... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PresentationIll1098, Sep 25, 2021.

1. Help :( my console nota configuration

Hello and good morning to everyone, I was wondering if you could help me with the error 0x80270254 they told me to ask here why I am in the insider beta program and I wanted to know if they could help me my problem is that I literally have no configurations I try to enter it asks me I install it and it won't let me install it from the store and I don't know what to do anymore and at least I don't have any configuration, I can't reset it to the factory Help :( my console nota configuration :(. (I'm Latín, )

submitted by /u/PresentationIll1098
    [link] [comments]

/u/PresentationIll1098, Sep 25, 2021
  2. SandM1tch Win User

Configure help

Lol EMS memory? that dates way back to the DOS days for Microsoft. Expanded memory is the old term for the modern name of "Virtual memory" where you allocate space from your Harddisk Drive (HDD) and use that space as if it were RAM (the long memory modules
    in your computer).

-

If its a game that is very old that ran in MS-DOS (an operating system before Windows), you are better off using DOSbox (google it) to emulate and maybe configure EMS memory for the game there (if you're not already using DOSbox).
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

NOTA FISCAL[INVOICE]

Hi Felipe,

To speak to an agent about issues with billing for your Microsoft Account, please use our
    Contact Us portal, to chat or request a callback from an agent over the phone.

I hope this helps.
  4. FelipeCostaCM Win User

NOTA FISCAL[INVOICE]

Sim ja verifiquei , a nota fiscal foi gerada sem cpf , so com nome e sobrenome , como posso entrar em contato direto ?

[Translation - Yes I checked, the invoice was generated without cpf, only with first and last name, how can I get in direct contact?]
  5. choppyseize Win User

NOTA FISCAL[INVOICE]

You would have to contact Microsoft directly to see if they could help with this. Have you checked your actual purchase history in your account settings to make sure it's not there

Você teria que entrar em contato diretamente com a Microsoft para ver se eles poderiam ajudar com isso. Você verificou seu histórico de compras real nas configurações da sua conta para ter certeza de que não está lá?
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

NOTA FISCAL[INVOICE]

Hey there!

We will be locking this thread due to inactivity. If you are still needing to reach out to customer support go ahead and chat with our agents or request a callback by
    Contacting Xbox Support.

If you have further questions go ahead and start a new thread so that we may continue to assist you.

Happy Gaming!
Thema:

Help :( my console nota configuration

1. Help :( my console nota configuration - Similar Threads - Help console nota

2. Help - Can't Leave Program & Console Breaking

in XboX Insiders
    Help - Can't Leave Program & Console Breaking: I left the program about a year ago because it was causing problems with my console and I recently decided to rejoin. Since, I've been unable to do basic functions on my console and some games and...
  3. Can someone help me? I've completed the Console Update, but now I'm having this problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me? I've completed the Console Update, but now I'm having this problem.: Hay, Alpha Skip Ahead member here. I've had the same issue many have had with the system update, but once that was resolved something else occurred. Whenever I'd go and try to play a DVD or BluRay...
  4. I need help, the update broke my console

in XboX Insiders
    I need help, the update broke my console: Hi, i have a problem with my xbox insider update, The version of my console is currently, I can not start and the update without connection does not accept it Version of my xbox 2108.210716-2200...
  5. Help with child's account on a second xbox? "Home" console question?

in XboX Insiders
    Help with child's account on a second xbox? "Home" console question?: Hi everyone - I apologize if this is a poor forum for this - please let me know if there is a sub more appropriate but I couldn't find an obvious one. I've had the Series X for a year, and on...
  6. Xbox Console Pilot help needed..

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Pilot help needed..: I signed up for the pilot, did everything I needed, filled it all out, and Nothing! I haven't received a single message from Xbox about the program. I thought I would have got a " No" by now. I...
  7. Does a vertical stand for the console help with cooling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does a vertical stand for the console help with cooling: ?Does a vertical stand for the console help with cooling c05ce720-4d01-4b72-9777-e78fd110bc16
  8. Help my console is not connecting to game streaming. And everything is green on my console...

in XboX Insiders
    Help my console is not connecting to game streaming. And everything is green on my console...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One console set to English, but in-game text is in Japanese - HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One console set to English, but in-game text is in Japanese - HELP: I'm an American living in Japan. My Xbox One is set to English while the region is set to Japan. I have Game Pass, and every game I've downloaded and gone though (probably over 10 by this point)...
  10. I having problems with my console to connect to the t.v. on xbox one. If anyone can help me...

in XboX Insiders
    I having problems with my console to connect to the t.v. on xbox one. If anyone can help me...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]