HELP MY GAME WON'T START

Discus and support HELP MY GAME WON'T START in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I decided to update my console using a hotspot, it finished but then Red Dead Redemption 2 started to update and I ran out of hotspot (I DO NOT HAVE... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Katybug, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Katybug
    Katybug Guest

HELP MY GAME WON'T START

So I decided to update my console using a hotspot, it finished but then Red Dead Redemption 2 started to update and I ran out of hotspot (I DO NOT HAVE WIFI) well I canceled the update, game wouldn't work so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. The game
    just loads and never starts back up. Just stays on the loading screen. I've reset the xbox, cleared the Persistent storage, unplugged the xbox. What do I do??

:)

Katybug, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

HELP MY GAME WON'T START

1. HELP MY GAME WON'T START - Similar Threads - HELP GAME WON'T

2. Xbox won't read and install certain games. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't read and install certain games. Please help!: I currently own over a dozen Xbox One game discs. My Xbox will not read or install 2 of them (Crash Bandicoot and Dragonball Xenoverse 2). The discs are in perfect condition. I have tried pretty...
  3. Xbox One X won't read one game at all, help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X won't read one game at all, help?: My Xbox One X will not read any copy of Lego City Undercover and i'm out of ideas on what to try. I've used 3 different copies which all work on other consoles fine, i've tried installing other...
  4. DLC/GAMES WON'T INSTALL, PLZ HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC/GAMES WON'T INSTALL, PLZ HELP: For the past 4 weeks my Xbox has randomly decided some of my games that I've owned and played for a while are corrupted, I uninstall the corrupt games not thinking much of it. Later I come to find...
  5. Help It won't buy the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help It won't buy the game: I have been having trouble trying to download this game to my Xbox 360 i have tried to buy the game on my computer and the Xbox console it self but saying my payment details are wrong but they are...
  6. Game discs and online store bought game won't play.. HELP.. PLEASE!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game discs and online store bought game won't play.. HELP.. PLEASE!: I have an xbox one and recently bought the new lego dimensions starter pack with the game disc but it will not play it has played once but won't come on again also my hello neighbour game that I...
  7. My X1 won't play games or DVDs please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My X1 won't play games or DVDs please help: i got my Xbox yesterday and after I set it up I tried putting in two different games. Every time I put either game in I would get different error messages. Some saying I couldn't play games or...
  8. Games & Apps won't load please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games & Apps won't load please help: Ok, so I started a download before I went to sleep, and the next day there was no notification saying that it finished, but in the top right it showed that nothing was installing; so I assumed the...
  9. Had to do factory reset and now won't load any games.. Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Had to do factory reset and now won't load any games.. Help!: My sons Xbox was getting error E102 and long story short, we had to do the factory reset. Now when they have their profile back up none of their games will load. Put the disk in and nothing...
  10. Xbox won't let me buy a game, Please Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't let me buy a game, Please Help: Hi, I got a $30 gift card to use on my Xbox to buy a game. I put the codes in and got my $30 and everything worked perfectly up until I went to buy the game (Black ops 2). Every time I click on...