Help! My games and apps not working on xbox one

Discus and support Help! My games and apps not working on xbox one in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When i go to my games and apps it says i dont own any games and i tried to see if i can install stuff and i cant but i can play my pinned games... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LGND2D, May 16, 2020.

1. /u/LGND2D
    /u/LGND2D Guest

When i go to my games and apps it says i dont own any games and i tried to see if i can install stuff and i cant but i can play my pinned games

submitted by /u/LGND2D
    [link] [comments]

/u/LGND2D, May 16, 2020
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Xbox 360 backwards compatible game wont play or prompt for download after putting in the disc on my Xbox 1

3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Forza horizon 4

4. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

moving games

Maybe this helps you

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/my-games-apps/transfer-multiple-games-at-once-on-your-xbox-one
  5. Tokyo Twenty Win User

Xbox One controller for windows Firmware corrupt !

My xbox one controller was working fine until I downloaded the Xbox Accessories App. Now it doesn't work. Any help will be appreciated
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Missing add-on

Thema:

1. Help! My games and apps not working on xbox one - Similar Threads - Help games apps

2. HELP! Any ideas what to do? I just turned my Xbox on and started updating games and apps...

in XboX Insiders
    HELP! Any ideas what to do? I just turned my Xbox on and started updating games and apps...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Zaltizar [link] [comments]
  3. Help! Xbox says I’m connected to internet but won’t let me play games on WiFi. But apps...

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Xbox says I’m connected to internet but won’t let me play games on WiFi. But apps...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SerBrendanhouseSaint [link] [comments]
  4. [Help] Xbox Game pass IOS app wont recognize my Xbox game pass on pc. I want to do quest...

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Xbox Game pass IOS app wont recognize my Xbox game pass on pc. I want to do quest...: I would like to do the game pass quests and track it on my phone but it doesn’t even say that I even own games pass on that account. Even though I’ve been playing on it for 2 weeks on that...
  5. Help please... My xbox1s is laggy lately in apps games and sound is also laggy or cuts out...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help please... My xbox1s is laggy lately in apps games and sound is also laggy or cuts out...: (continued from subjct) then after 5 secs or so itll spew out button press sounds from the lag... Does anyone else have this lag or know how to fix it.... Ive tried clearing cache... Tried factory...
  6. Hello, I just want help with the game streaming app on my phone. It says I need to join the...

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, I just want help with the game streaming app on my phone. It says I need to join the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ImJustSlick [link] [comments]
  7. can somebody please help me i dont know how to update the xbox app im on a HB gaming...

in XBoX on Windows
    can somebody please help me i dont know how to update the xbox app im on a HB gaming...: can somebody please help me i dont know how to update the xbox app im on a HB gaming computer. evrey time i start a party it says update to the newst vierson c6b3f176-b6af-4dd1-8fc1-f7a7fac7eb98
  8. Need some help with downloading the Xbox game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Need some help with downloading the Xbox game streaming app: My android tablet appears to meet the standards however the App Store says my device isn’t compatible with this version. My tablet is Android 6.0.1 and does have Bluetooth 4.0 Am I missing...
  9. Please Help with the Xbox Game Streaming app!

in XboX Insiders
    Please Help with the Xbox Game Streaming app!: I've signed up and have just now received the email, but when i go into the play store to find the app its not there? And whenever i go through google chrome into the playstore it says not...
  10. Need help with all these 'xbox app' and games related problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with all these 'xbox app' and games related problem.: I just trying out a new service Xbox pass program but I can't play Metro Exodus because the screen keep flickering with a blank little box. I run games through the Windows store and the game...