Help!!! My seagate external hard drive stopped blinking and all of my storage is gone!

Discus and support Help!!! My seagate external hard drive stopped blinking and all of my storage is gone! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The title pretty much explains my situation. I’ve been trying to fix it on my own but I haven’t been able to find a solution. If anybody knows how to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HamsterBallCat, May 22, 2020 at 6:13 AM.

1. Help!!! My seagate external hard drive stopped blinking and all of my storage is gone!

The title pretty much explains my situation. I’ve been trying to fix it on my own but I haven’t been able to find a solution. If anybody knows how to or has a link that shows me how to I’d be SO thankful. Sorry for bothering you all.

submitted by /u/HamsterBallCat
    [link] [comments]

/u/HamsterBallCat, May 22, 2020 at 6:13 AM
  2. DirtLegLover Win User

Try Another USB port or cable

Same problem here. My Seagate external hard drive blinks for about 5 seconds and then just stops then I get the 'we see your external storage, but the connection is too weak to use' error. It does this on two different xbox ones. Ive swapped out ports, unplugged
    everything, restarted the console. The hard drive works just fine and the blue light stays on when I plug it into my pc. Any solutions here?? and yes my external hard drive plugs into the wall and has a cord that plugs into the usb port.
  3. TheRealCaptain1 Win User

Can't download digital game

Hey there .

Sorry to hear you're having download troubles. To check, what type of storage device are you using?

I use a Seagate external 2 gig hard drive to download all of my games on
    2 terabyte hard drive* my fault
  4. gds1972 Win User

Will different types of External HDD's work on Xbox One?

5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Storage Alternatives for XBOX versus internal drive

I've seen a lot of discussions and questions about losing games and data when a XBOX unfortunately crashes and may need replacement. Saved game data is usually lost. An alternative is an external hard drive for your XBOX. I personally use 2 external
    hard drives for all of my storage needs versus using the internal hard drive. My first external drive I started with was a Seagate 4TB External Hard drive. It plugs directly into a USB port on the back of my XBOX One X and then I added a Seagate 8TB External
    Hard drive. Then I simply went into Settings, then storage then set the 8TB as my default drive with the 4TB as a secondary. This has multiple benefits as you not only have your games and data separate in case of XBOX failure but you can also take the drive
    with you to other locations and play the games on another XBOX. :)
    This is what i tell any1 that asks
  6. TheRealCaptain1 Win User

Can't download digital game

Hey there .

Sorry to hear you're having download troubles. To check, what type of storage device are you using?
    I use a Seagate external 2 gig hard drive to download all of my games on
Thema:

Help!!! My seagate external hard drive stopped blinking and all of my storage is gone!

1. Help!!! My seagate external hard drive stopped blinking and all of my storage is gone! - Similar Threads - Help seagate external

2. Help a grandma please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help a grandma please: I brought a xbox for grandchild (12 year old) i joined him to xbox gold , my question is does he also need the game pass as my understanding was the gold pass included the game pass . Does he need...
  3. Help? Xbox voice chat/party in Game Bar randomly makes me leave!

in XboX Insiders
    Help? Xbox voice chat/party in Game Bar randomly makes me leave!: I have an issue where I will join an Xbox party on my PC using one of the Xbox/Companion App but mainly game bar. I’ll be in the party just fine, but sometimes I’ll randomly leave and it won’t...
  4. serious problem, please help me!!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    serious problem, please help me!!!!!!!!: my original Xbox One, no digital game works, it brings me back to the home screen, I also did the offline restore but the same doesn't work, can someone help me? os version...
  5. Set up help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Set up help please: Hello! My son as clicked on USA instead of UK whilst setting up & we are stuck! It won’t move on with set up & won’t go back to change location. We’ve tried switching it off but it just comes back...
  6. HARDWARE, DATA, ACCOUNT HELP & SEAGATE

in XBoX on Consoles
    HARDWARE, DATA, ACCOUNT HELP & SEAGATE: [img] PLEASE HELP ME :( I’m Having A Panic Attack Lol, So I Left Home To Pick Up My Baby And Came Back On My Xbox One And It Was Reseted. I Lost All My Games From My Seagate Hard Drive Which Won’t...
  7. Help! Seagate HD disconnects me from XboxLive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Seagate HD disconnects me from XboxLive: I just bought a 1TB Backup Plus Slim external hard drive for my Xbox One S. I plugged it in and formatted it for games and apps. But I wasn't connecting to my internet. I tried power cycling my...
  8. 1tb Seagate external harddrive help

in XBoX on Consoles
    1tb Seagate external harddrive help: I bought a 1tb Seagate external hard drive that has a 3.0 usb. When I plug it into my Xbox one Im not receiving the format notification and it will only allow me to store videos and music. I want...
  9. 3TB Seagate external hard drive problems. help asap please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    3TB Seagate external hard drive problems. help asap please?: So my console reads that its there, and after trying all the tricks, keeps doing the same thing, which is only showing it as a picture and video storage device, and I can't reformat it. I've tried...
  10. Need Help!!! Seagate Back up plus external drive USB 3.O 3TB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help!!! Seagate Back up plus external drive USB 3.O 3TB?: I bought a Seagate back up plus external hard drive usb 3.0 3TB and when I put it in it keeps saying media storage ready I want game storage not media storage it wont let me put games in there....