Help, My xbox might be broken

Discus and support Help, My xbox might be broken in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I think my Xbox might be broken. First, it wont connect to the HDMI. I tried it with different cables too. I tried holding the power button down... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jesse MacNeil, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Help, My xbox might be broken

Hi, I think my Xbox might be broken. First, it wont connect to the HDMI. I tried it with different cables too. I tried holding the power button down along with the eject button at the same time but that also didn't work. Also, my Xbox wont turn off. When
    ever I try to press the power button to turn if off it doesn't work. I have to hold the power button down for 10 seconds so it turns off. Finally, my remote wont connect either. When I turn my Xbox on with my remote it will turn on the Xbox but the remote
    button will flash like it is not connected. I do not know what to do. If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it. Goodbye, and have a nice day

:)

Jesse MacNeil, Feb 20, 2020
  2. Jesse MacNeil Win User

Hi, this did not work. If you have any other ideas please share them with me. Thank you for trying to help me.
  3. Panther Azza Win User

Switch the power point off leave for a few seconds then switch on again if it does same thing again. See if u can resync the remote. If this doesnt work might take it to ea games and get them to send it away for repair your sensors might need replacement.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for coming to the forums. As you have two identical posts, i will be locking this thread. We will continue to answer you on the other thread. Please be mindful of the

forum guidelines
    when creating posts.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issues with your console. In some cases the console will not turn off if in a middle of an update for the OS. This can also affect controllers connecting if in the middle of an update. As for the screen
    not showing sometimes during an update the screen can be black for a while. We recommend to unplug the console completely for about a minute. Plug it back in then turn it on to see if you see a picture. There is a guide for

blank screen on TV or monitor
    you can use for troubleshooting. We will work with that problem as will need a picture for other troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. lllWormWoodlll Win User

Thema:

1. Help, My xbox might be broken - Similar Threads - Help might broken

2. Help, My xbox might be broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, My xbox might be broken: Hi, I think my Xbox might be broken. First, it wont connect to the HDMI. I tried it with different cables too. I tried holding the power button down along with the eject button at the same time...
  3. Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.: I have a year long Xbox Live Gold membership that is currently in use. I have tried to upgrade to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1, but every single time I have gotten this message (Try that...
  4. try that again something happened on our end waiting might help

in XBoX Accessibility
    try that again something happened on our end waiting might help: Hi guys I have this message "try that again something happened on our end waiting might help" when trying to redeem a 12 month subscription of xbox live gold code. I have tried both on the xbox...
  5. Try that again, Something happened at our end, Waiting a bit might help . IT DOES NOT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try that again, Something happened at our end, Waiting a bit might help . IT DOES NOT: Hi Seems I couldn't log into my account at all last night and this morning I cant get on the store. Need assistance Code : 0x000001F4 CV : R7c9RnQTfU+l8o2K...
  6. Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.: I wanted to redeem 3x 25€ Prepaid-Card-Codes, got the error in the title every time, can't check my transaction history, don't have the money added to my account and can't purchase any games. What...
  7. “Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help” Code: 0x000001F4

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help” Code: 0x000001F4: Getting this message when trying to access store on XBox One. Have waited, tried a different profile and also rebooted system. It's been going on a couple hours now....
  8. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help: I'm trying to redeem my 3 month Xbox live pass code, but a message keeps coming up on my screen saying "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." I've waited a full day, but the...
  9. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.: I got a CD of Gears of War 4 and got a code of Gears of War judgement from it. Whenever I try to redeem a code, it gives the same error (SOMETHING HAPPENED ON OUR END, WAITING A BIT MIGHT HELP)...
  10. "Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help."

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.": I get this error when trying to renew my gold membership. It happens on my xbox, and when I try to do it via xbox.com with my phone and computer. I have searched these forums and reddit, but there...