Help Needed. Please Read! For Christmas so need answer as soon as possible guys, thank you.

Discus and support Help Needed. Please Read! For Christmas so need answer as soon as possible guys, thank you. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please read! Help Needed. I am currently looking to buy a external storage device for my Xbox One as I am only able to download 3 games then I have no... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fitzgerald1888, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Help Needed. Please Read! For Christmas so need answer as soon as possible guys, thank you.

Please read! Help Needed.

I am currently looking to buy a external storage device for my Xbox One as I am only able to download 3 games then I have no storage, I was wandering what is the best option to get (not too expensive) as I’ve been recommended that some devices that are not specifically for Xbox still work but I don’t know much about them, any help appreciated. Thanks.

submitted by /u/Fitzgerald1888
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fitzgerald1888, Dec 13, 2020
  2. Miss Bijoux Win User

Need help as soon as possible.

Hey guys!

Have you tried
    power cycling
    your console yet? Start with that as that can generally help reset a bunch of slight quirks that may happen.

Let us know if you're still experiencing the issue. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're
    a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  3. Mister Fitzer Win User

Wireless Problem

In order to help out, we're going to need as much info as possible. Can you please read

this post
    , and then answer the bold questions in your thread? Thanks!
  4. bambidu78hd Win User

I bought 10'000 V-Bucks but haven't received them !

Hi, thanks for your answer

okay, I would need it very soon, how can I make it available as soon as possible ? otherwise is it possible to get reimbursed

Looking forward to your answer,

Best regards,
  5. I aM Evans xx Win User

Account Help | How To Get It

i need help with this guys please answer
  6. Mister Fitzer Win User

Xbox cant connect to the internet

Hey mate, we'll need as much info as possible to help. Please read
    this post
    , and then answer those bold questions in your thread. Thanks!
Thema:

Help Needed. Please Read! For Christmas so need answer as soon as possible guys, thank you.

1. Help Needed. Please Read! For Christmas so need answer as soon as possible guys, thank you. - Similar Threads - Help Needed Please

2. Forgotten Password: Recovery form NEED HELP PLEASE

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten Password: Recovery form NEED HELP PLEASE: Hi I have just purchased a new Xbox for my son. We were transferring his account from old xbox to new when I had to log in with my outlook email( I only set this up for xbox and never use it). We...
  3. Please help me this ain't a xbox or microsoft question because I need to get a group of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me this ain't a xbox or microsoft question because I need to get a group of...: They are ganging up and destroying peoples fun by destroying things they have worked hard on.I will put a list of their gametags [mod removed].Please get them banned because what they are doing is...
  4. XBOX GLITCHING, NEED HELP PLEASE

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX GLITCHING, NEED HELP PLEASE: I’m having a problem with my XBOX, having massive visual glitches on the more demanding games with high refresh rates. I’ve tried everything, changing settings, HDMI cable, fixing external drive...
  5. need some help with this please let me know if I'm dumb and it's not there or hasn't been...

in XboX Insiders
    need some help with this please let me know if I'm dumb and it's not there or hasn't been...: so I saw that unturned was on the Xbox insider program but it's not on there anymore what's up with that submitted by /u/Main_Drive_9259 [link] [comments]
  6. I need help about an update on the insider programme please help me plz

in XboX Insiders
    I need help about an update on the insider programme please help me plz: I have a problem with an update can any mod send out a repair patch submitted by /u/Popcallum [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox series x switches itself off everytime i try load games help i need info please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x switches itself off everytime i try load games help i need info please: Got a new xbox series x and carnt play it as when i try load a game the console shuts down EVERYTIME 3e5e3201-f679-4a56-a466-57f7483d436a
  8. I need help setting up the XBox One S - Please !

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help setting up the XBox One S - Please !: I bought an XBox for my son's birthday. I have a Microsoft account and I created a Microsoft account for him. In setting up the XBOX, I used my son's account first. Then it said I needed an...
  9. Experts needed please help- mic issues cod mw multiplayer

in XboX Insiders
    Experts needed please help- mic issues cod mw multiplayer: Team, My gamer buddies keep telling me I continually cut out while talking in chat on multiplayer. I would say it’s been a little over a month. I’ve went as far as buying a new headset and still...
  10. Please help me deciding which controllers I need to buy for XBOX series X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Please help me deciding which controllers I need to buy for XBOX series X: I am new to this community. I am confused about various controllers for xbox series x. Can someone please explain the differences between the 2 controllers below....