Help needed please.

Discus and support Help needed please. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I'm a Premium user of The Solitaire collection, and i can't log in anymore! I constantly get a 1170000 error report. I've uninstalled,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KirstyPurewhite, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Help needed please.

Hello.

I'm a Premium user of The Solitaire collection, and i can't log in anymore! I constantly get a 1170000 error report. I've uninstalled, reinstalled and followed all the suggestions in the FAQs, still nothing!

Can anyone help please?

:)

KirstyPurewhite, Dec 3, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

NEED HELP PLEASE :(

do a search on the last 8 digits of the code (c000 - 0058). you'll see the info I came up with. sorry you're having such a rough time with the console.
  3. Lucky1O2O Win User

onyx62is no joy yet with @xboxsupport 24h will sent them another message
  4. Lucky1O2O Win User

thanks for taken the time for me. its a second hand Xbox got it a month ago didn't think about it mite be modded thanks will try Xbox support on Twitter and get back to you
  5. Lucky1O2O Win User

tried Xbox support they didn't no what the error code was, I mean why make an error code and then not have an answer for it
  6. o BROK3N o Win User

Need Help Please

a capture card....for start like happauge....elgato..and they arent cheap
Thema:

Help needed please.

1. Help needed please. - Similar Threads - Help needed please

2. I need help please help me recover my ban xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help please help me recover my ban xbox account: The day begins a month and 3 weeks i was gaming on Gta 5 and i post a group post that was called Free money drop and so i put it as a test to see how much people knew that money drops were ban on...
  3. I need help please, been stuck like this for two days. Don't want to factory reset the console.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help please, been stuck like this for two days. Don't want to factory reset the console.: [IMG] submitted by /u/-ThassRezz- [link] [comments]
  4. hello guys i need help please i bought the new pack for fortinute on xbox and went for my...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    hello guys i need help please i bought the new pack for fortinute on xbox and went for my...: hello guys as the title say i bought derby dynamo challenge pack the new pack in fortinute from microsoft wepsite and when i went for my game on pc i didn't found the pack even when i used the...
  5. need some help fixing this ASAP please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    need some help fixing this ASAP please ...: this has been stuck like this for a week now and after 3 hard resets it will not go any help would be appreciated :) [img] e3a298d5-6c9f-418e-8707-2b21a62e59d4
  6. I need some help please! Stuck on this screen no matter what I do. Factory resets haven't...

in XboX Insiders
    I need some help please! Stuck on this screen no matter what I do. Factory resets haven't...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FATstronaut5 [link] [comments]
  7. Preciso de ajuda por favor[Translation-I need help please]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preciso de ajuda por favor[Translation-I need help please]: Oi pessoal me ajudem por favor quando eu tento entra no mundo lan do meu amigo no minecraft for windows 10 da falha na conexão, e quando ele tenta entrar tambem da erro porfavor me ajudem ,...
  8. Please help need resistor value for R6D6 Xbox One S.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help need resistor value for R6D6 Xbox One S.: If anyone could either measure the resistance of R6D6 or help me find a schematic I would really appreciate it. Just FYI R6D6 is the resistor close to what appears to be the power regulation...
  9. I need help from Microsoft please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help from Microsoft please: Today at around 20:50pm i joined an on going round of rainbow six seige and when i got in i got teamkilled instantly then the person messaged me and trash talked me calling me bad and other things...
  10. New to xbox , need help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    New to xbox , need help please: I am new to xbox....yes believe it! I wanted to find something to distract me during the lockdown with my anxiety issues. I got everything set up a couple of weeks ago on my computer with help...