Help needed

Discus and support Help needed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Just got a 360 family lock or parental mode is on my dashboard number is 2.0.14719.0 does anyone know a code or way to get past this Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DaNnYJaNzEn420247, Apr 21, 2020.

1. DaNnYJaNzEn420247
    DaNnYJaNzEn420247 New Member

Help needed

Just got a 360 family lock or parental mode is on my dashboard number is 2.0.14719.0 does anyone know a code or way to get past this

DaNnYJaNzEn420247, Apr 21, 2020
  2. onyxishere Win User

Help needs Help

Call up support and speak with them directly.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Need help!!!

4. ezmac3 Win User

Need help!!!

sounds like your gold subscription has run out. Try going to settings then account, then go to memberships and see if it says xbox live free
  5. EmpSato68 Win User

Help needed

ill be on moday also 830-1200 pt

send friend request
  6. maxen Win User

Need Help.

Thema:

Help needed

1. Help needed - Similar Threads - Help needed

2. Need help for 4k and HDR chiQ android tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help for 4k and HDR chiQ android tv: FR : J'ai une télé chiQ modele U43H7A, impossible d'activer le 4K ni l'HDR sur ma xbox one S, je l'ai déj mise en detection automatique, mais lorsque je coche la case 4K j'ai une erreur qui me...
  3. I need help when I try to update/install an App or Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help when I try to update/install an App or Game: When i try to install/update an App or game, the process stays in "updating" or "installing" but never finished, sometimes receive the following error You need this update, but we cant get it...
  4. I need help someone hacked my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help someone hacked my account: So today i logged and said my account was locked i did what it said. It says there was suspucious activity so then i go to my settings and apparently some stuff has been changed how do i get the...
  5. I need help with console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with console streaming: Hello so today I was trying to set up console streaming on my xbox one s. I downloaded the streaming app on my phone I am an insider for a couple years now and I'm on Delta ring then I test my...
  6. Need some help with Mobile Streaming Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Need some help with Mobile Streaming Preview: So I'm all set up as far as I know my controller is connected to phone and all, but the app just won't progress beyond the Learn More page, probably a stupid question but is there something more I...
  7. I need help, I accidently bought Xbox Gamepass for PC instead of the regular in general.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help, I accidently bought Xbox Gamepass for PC instead of the regular in general.: I accidently bought the Xbox Gamepass ONLY For PC, I meant to buy it for both Console and PC, Please help Xbox. ddffd461-4a1e-48a1-9d51-5e5040753c20
  8. I need help regarding the Xbox home button menu.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help regarding the Xbox home button menu.: Why are the group's tab and settings tab missing when I press the home button. I can still find setting under account but I liked it better when the tabs were there. submitted by /u/CHEF_boiRdee...
  9. I need help installing a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help installing a game: I'm unable to install a specific game (Ori and the Will of the Wisps) on the Microsoft store using the Xbox Gamepass. For some reason this game will not install because of a error that says "Check...
  10. Password not accepted..need HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password not accepted..need HELP: Renewed and accepted a new renewal to gold. Entered email address and password...comes back dont recognise password. Reset password and still will not let me in yet email and password accepted to...