HELP......Needs your attention

Discus and support HELP......Needs your attention in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After looking through the series of posts regarding problems with the Microsoft Jigsaw App, I see there really isn't any point in adding my two cents.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MikeBaird_1948, Aug 3, 2017.

1. HELP......Needs your attention

After looking through the series of posts regarding problems with the Microsoft Jigsaw App, I see there really isn't any point in adding my two cents. It does not appear that anyone is taking this seriously.

I will be removing this app so I don't get frustrated from MS not support or attention to the freezing issue.

:)

MikeBaird_1948, Aug 3, 2017
  2. bumpyface
    bumpyface Guest
    anyone notice the flood of female leading roles in this e3

Attention to all sexy female gamers. Help Needed. Send your resume with a pic to apply. LOL

bumpyface, Aug 3, 2017
  3. NEED HELP PLEASE

I need your help wanted to be able to give me the phone number of attention to xbox customers please HELP......Needs your attention :)

PATASDEPOLLO999, Aug 3, 2017
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

OK Fowl, Aug 3, 2017
  5. OK Fowl Win User

Give feedback, submit suggestions, ideas & request & Vote for BC Game Titles here: https://xbox.uservoice.com/
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Attention needed

Hello eduardoemiliovs,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. Since this issue is currently being caused by a database not under our control, we have escalated the problem, and it is currently being worked
    on by another team. At the current point in time, they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date. To be clear, since this is an issue with how data is being sent from an internal source, adjusting your user information will likely not resolve
    this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Attention Needed

Hello JcBrOwN251,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by an internal database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. This missing information is also why our system is incorrectly asking you to update your data. We have escalated this issue to another team to resolve,
    but have not yet received an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.
  8. XBLRewards3 Win User

Attention Needed

Hi PELON. Your Rewards location and your Xbox Live location do not match and this is causing the deposits to fail. Your Rewards location is MEX and your Xbox Live location is not. To change your Rewards locale to your current Xbox Live locale, you'll need
    to opt out of the program, wait for 48 hours, and re-enroll. Once you do that, please contact us again and we'll recover your pending credits.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Attention Needed

Hello filocan,

We see that you registered as a Canadian Rewards Member, but migrated your Microsoft Account region to become a US Microsoft Account. This means we cannot complete a deposit since we cannot deposit CAD into a USD Microsoft Account.

This means that in order to resolve this issue, you have two options. You need to either adjust your Microsoft Account to match your Rewards Account, or create a new Rewards Account to match your new Microsoft Account region.

1) You can adjust your Microsoft Account region to match your Rewards region from your commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com). This
    will cause your regions to match and allow your currency to be deposited.

2) The second option of Creating a brand new account has some pros and cons. The benefit of creating a new Rewards Account is that your new account will be set to track and Reward purchases made in your Microsoft Account's regional currency. The drawback
    is that you will lose the previous progress you have made on your account, as you will be creating a brand new Rewards Account. While we will be able to transfer any pending (un-deposited) Credits from your old Rewards Account, we will not be able to transfer
    any other progress.

If you wish to continue with Rewards in your current Microsoft Account region and create a new account, you must first close your current account by opting out of the program at (https://rewards.xbox.com/optout/).
    You will have to wait 48 hours for us to receive and process your request, after which your account should show up as completely clean of progress and have a join by date of "???". At that point, you can create a new Rewards Account by signing back up again,
    which can also take 48 hours. To confirm that you have re-registered correctly, you can check your join date from the MyRewards page at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).
    If your join by date still shows "???", and not your recent registration date, then your account has not yet been successfully re-registered. If you open a new post after being able to log in to your new Rewards account, you can request any pending deposits
    from your old account to your new one.
Thema:

1. HELP......Needs your attention - Similar Threads - HELP Needs attention

2. Help needed regarding Xbox game pass payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help needed regarding Xbox game pass payment: In 2019 I paid for an xbox game pass ultimate and I didn't cancel the subscription in time, now the expiration date is on 1/9/2019, can someone tell if Microsoft is going to steal my money? and if...
  3. Need help installing disc game on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help installing disc game on xbox: I have a big collection of xbox one disc games. One game that i own and didnt played much. Then i later upgraded to one x. So i thought giving it a chance. But the problem is it could not complete...
  4. I want help Xbox com play NEED HELP

in XboX Insiders
    I want help Xbox com play NEED HELP: I bought the Ultimate package today, but I didn't get any invitations and I don't know how to start the game selection menu, please help) I want to play cloud so much! submitted by...
  5. I need help about the Xbox mobile app

in XboX Insiders
    I need help about the Xbox mobile app: I was having some problems with the app so I decided to reinstall it but after that when aI tried to log in to the app it started to just started to get me back to the log in page after that when...
  6. Person changed gamertag and I need help finding the new one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Person changed gamertag and I need help finding the new one: Someone I used to play with who is not on my friend's list changed their Gamertag, I know what their old one was, is there a way for me to figure out what the new one is?...
  7. I need help with my xbox 360 it won’t let me sign in to my Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my xbox 360 it won’t let me sign in to my Xbox live account: I need help with it pls respond 13733936-4356-438d-84c2-8830221168f1
  8. Need help getting my Reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help getting my Reward points: So I preordered both Mass Effect Legendary Edition and Resident Evil Village and both had punch cards for 6000 Reward points but it didn’t let me get any of them 3b355594-bd2b-41fc-a81f-c42789b77a99
  9. can not connect to partys NEED HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    can not connect to partys NEED HELP: [img] this @##$% been bugging me and neither isp or maker of gateway will help I've been having trouble connecting to live partys attached are photos of relevant info hit me up to discuss in...
  10. I need help opting out the program

in XboX Insiders
    I need help opting out the program: HI ! I'm on the Xbox update preview omega and i would like to opt out but It says I'll go through the initial setup again, does that mean all of my accounts will be signed out or what? Also it...