HELP not getting game or party invites- I've tried everything

Discus and support HELP not getting game or party invites- I've tried everything in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For 3 weeks now I have been unable to get game invites and party invites. I do get Messages and some other notifications, but no invites I also... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GrantPocalypse, Feb 16, 2020.

1. HELP not getting game or party invites- I've tried everything

For 3 weeks now I have been unable to get game invites and party invites. I do get Messages and some other notifications, but no invites

I also stopped getting party invite notifications on my phone

I've checked all my notification settings, everything's enabled, and I have never altered those settings in the past.

I've done a full console reset

Ive tried a different profile on my console - invites work fine

I've tried my profile on a different console - no invites

I've tried changing my Home console

my NAT is Open

I've checked Xbox enforcement and I'm not banned or anything like that

I've tried resetting my router and doing alternate DNS, MAC address and ports on the xbox, but I hadn't changed any settings there either.

I'm not sure how long this has been going on. I only realized it was happening when I got a text asking why I had been ignoring a friend's invites.

I have no idea what to do this is really frustrating.

Xbox online expert volunteers or whatever couldnt help, neither could the actual Xbox support employee I talked to, they just had me try everything I had already tried again.

the only thing I can think that could have caused the issue is that i recently signed into a windows phone to get some achievements on the Halo mobile games, but I've since removed my profile from the phone.

this is hugely affecting me, and from posting on reddit I've found that I'm not the only one. What is going on??

Please someone help m find a solution.

:)

GrantPocalypse, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

HELP not getting game or party invites- I've tried everything

1. HELP not getting game or party invites- I've tried everything - Similar Threads - HELP getting game

2. No one will help me get this game running.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No one will help me get this game running.: I am trying to play morrowind on xbox 360. This is the only way i can play this game, otherwise i wouldn’t be using this platform. When i try to open the game, i get a popup that says “Game Error:...
  3. Can't get my game disc to play, HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get my game disc to play, HELP!: Trying to play Nba2k20 from the disc but the console keeps trying to download the game to the console. I just want to play my game. Has anyone had this issue or may know what i can try to correct...
  4. [Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games...

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games...: Title. I've tried everything, reported once a week. I even tried it when the system OS was the official stable version. Always with a constant "Installation Stopped." I cancel the install and try...
  5. Help need someone to answer question on how to get games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help need someone to answer question on how to get games: I have bought the Game Destiny 2. When I bought it, my dad decided to buy it so all the exclusives and such are solely his and the game is on his account. However, I did pay for it and I want to...
  6. Help need someone to answer question on how to get games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help need someone to answer question on how to get games: I have bought the Game Destiny 2. When I bought it, my dad decided to buy it so all the exclusives and such are solely his and the game is on his account. However, I did pay for it and I want to...
  7. help! cannot redeem game, getting "you can't acquire this item in the language you have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help! cannot redeem game, getting "you can't acquire this item in the language you have...: i just bought a new gears of war 4 which includes codes for the xbox 360 gears of war collection. but on redeeming the codes i always get a "cannot redeem code on your current language" error. so...
  8. How to get help on problem with order of XBOX 360 free game with GOLD ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get help on problem with order of XBOX 360 free game with GOLD ?: Hi, Does anyone know how to contact proper customer services ? I tried several times with my local French customer support, but they always reply with different excuses, something like "I can't...
  9. Getting my gaming profile (and games/info) from my parents account to mine. PLEASE HELP!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting my gaming profile (and games/info) from my parents account to mine. PLEASE HELP!!!: I have been using my dad's account for years. That means my gaming profile is under his account. Now that I am old enough (about to college, etc.) I want my gaming profile on my account, same as...
  10. Frustrating... getting logged out of my Xbox live mid game play please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frustrating... getting logged out of my Xbox live mid game play please help!: This was happening to me yesterday also. During my game play, Monster Hunter, my Xbox live will all of a sudden log me out. When I try to log back in it just shows a loading sign. So I turn it off...