Help: Party Chat still doesn't work properly

Discus and support Help: Party Chat still doesn't work properly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I still have a problem where I join a party and my Mic is not recognized. Nobody hears me, the indicator doesn't bold when I talk, and I hear my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tsglass, Jun 11, 2014.

1. tsglass
    tsglass Guest

I still have a problem where I join a party and my Mic is not recognized. Nobody hears me, the indicator doesn't bold when I talk, and I hear my friends through the tv speakers instead of the headset. I know the Mic is functioning because if I leave the
    party and go into another app like upload studio, my Mic works fine for voice-over and such. I have to constantly shut down the Xbox and reconnect the Mic/controller multiple times before it miraculously works in party chat. Anyone else have this problem or
    know a solution? Additionally, I absolutely hate being WIRED to the controller. This is my 2ND headset because the wire malfunctioned on the first one. MS support was nice to send me a new one for free but I really want a wireless ear piece like the 360 offered.

:)

tsglass, Jun 11, 2014
  2. SULI da MAN
    SULI da MAN Guest
    Game chat doesn't work properly

Has anyone found a fix for game chat not working? If we're in party chat with 6 people everyone can hear each other fine but when we switch to game chat there are always a few people you can't hear and it changes who hears who just by switching lobbies.
    You can see the person's mic moving but there is no sound. Same thing sometimes for randoms in game lobbies too, mic moving....no sound. Games just aren't as fun without being able to talk to people in lobbies. Tech support at Xbox wasn't any help. Any
    ideas? Tried hard resetting xbox, router, opening the ports, DMZ the Xbox, switching to Ipv6 but the problem remains. I can take the same party over to the old 360 and game chat works flawlessly.

SULI da MAN, Jun 11, 2014
  3. Party Chat Doesn't Work!

My party chat does not work half the time on Xbox One. I get a message telling me to change my network settings, but I try and try and change them every which way I can and I still get the message. Granted I can connect every once in a while, but the problem
    gets worse and worse. How do I fix this? Is party chat not guaranteed on these supposed "Next Gen" consoles? 360 had party chat without a hiccup. I can guarantee it is NOT my internet.

SLENDER VANCE, Jun 11, 2014
Thema:

1. Help: Party Chat still doesn't work properly - Similar Threads - Help Party Chat

2. Party Chat Sound Chirping HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat Sound Chirping HELP PLEASE: Please, please help. I am so beyond frustrated. This is I think my third post over a year's period detailing this problem and nothing is helping. I am reposting to update my solutions tried and...
  3. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME (My xbox won't let me talk in party chat)

in XBoX on Consoles
    SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME (My xbox won't let me talk in party chat): I had this problem for a whole month, trying to look up fixes but I couldn't find any. So what happened is that randomly when I was playing with my friends my chat cut out. I don't know why as I...
  4. Need help with Party Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with Party Chat: Hey! I'm having some issues with my party chat. More specifically, I have one friend on my list who can't seem to get into my party. Every time he joins me/I join him, one of us gets disconnected...
  5. Party Chat - Have no issues except when I try to connect to 1 specific friend. PLEASE HELP!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party Chat - Have no issues except when I try to connect to 1 specific friend. PLEASE HELP!!: So here is the issue... I can connect to all my other friends without any issues with the party chat. Like none at all. But when me and 1 specific friend get in a party together, the party...
  6. Party chat banned for no reason. Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat banned for no reason. Please help: Hello, I was lagging while I was playing with my friends and went to switch my wifi. Once I switched my Xbox took a long time to sign me in and then when I got signed in I went to re join the...
  7. I need help no Xbox support members could fix my proplem with headset chat party

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help no Xbox support members could fix my proplem with headset chat party: Ok you guys are my last resort. I have turtle beach 420x stealth wireless headset. And when I play a game like destiny 2 for example my party chat cuts in and out but ONLY when playing the game if...
  8. i can party chat with anyone but i can't message with anyone??? Help... i even did the phone ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can party chat with anyone but i can't message with anyone??? Help... i even did the phone ...: i can party chat with anyone but i can't message with anyone??? Help... i even did the phone verify! does anyone else have the same issue??? My account is in good standing, never had party chat...
  9. Help me talk in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me talk in party chat: i came of a communication 2 days ago and i still cant talk in a party so if anyone has a solution please help 5742a989-2e07-4951-8252-2987f19648ae
  10. Help With Party Chat Suspension Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help With Party Chat Suspension Issue: Hello, I wanted to see if I can get an agents help. I was recently under suspension. To my knowledge the suspension was over on the 17th of July 2017. However I am still unable to join in party...