Help picking a game

Discus and support Help picking a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, that depends on what type of games you like the most. A challenging game: Sekiro, for a fighting game: MK11, DMC 5 that's life but in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oBnAo IDiAbLa X, Apr 15, 2019 at 10:57 AM.

1. Help picking a game

Hi there, that depends on what type of games you like the most. A challenging game: Sekiro, for a fighting game: MK11, DMC 5 that's life but in my opinion i don't like that much RDR2 at the end is up to you.

:)

oBnAo IDiAbLa X, Apr 15, 2019 at 10:57 AM
  2. a27cd1 Win User

Help picking a game

I played Red Dead Redemption, If you are looking for a long story mode (60-80 hours depending on how you play it) it is definitely worth the purchase. The story is amazing, and its perfect if you played Red Dead I, as it fills in all the missing details
    as it is a prequel. There is so much to explore, so many stranger missions and just random things that can take place and you cant beat a western cowboy game.

However, if you are looking at Red Dead for the online portion, and only that, I would hold off. Online hasn't really taken off yet. While it is fun at times and can get old with the lack of content they have in it. But here is to hoping it takes off
    and starts to roll.
  3. Echo4Ent Win User

Help picking a game

Out of that list I would hit RDR2, and then MK11, and then Sekiro, and then DMC5. GET EM ALL!!!

But really, RDR2 is the one I'd hit!
  4. BowenB23 Win User

Help picking a game

I personally would say Red Dead Redemption 2. In my opinion it is arguably one of the best games of all time. True masterpiece.
  5. HyperRiche Win User

Help picking a game

It's hard to choose between them but personally I would have taken MK11
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

Help picking a game

RDR2 imo will give you more of a long term investment
Thema:

Help picking a game

1. Help picking a game - Similar Threads - Help picking game

2. Help Please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help Please.: I am having a huge problem with my Xbox. I have screen time on my main Xbox account but i have a unrestricted one too. Its past my screen time limit and for some reason it signs me in and tells me...
  3. Assassin’s Creed Unity could help rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin’s Creed Unity could help rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral: Hello all: I came across this article today and I thought it is pretty amazing that Assassin’s Creed Unity could be used in the rebuilding of Notre Dame Cathedral. What do you guys think?...
  4. Xbox achievement issues please please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox achievement issues please please help: i have a 1,000 gamerscore on monopoly and 450 on rocket league so a total of 1,450 but my overall gamerscore says 1,460 no idea where the extra 10 came from i have gone through my achievements and...
  5. HELP! Gamertag was changed, I then fought the case and won, yet I cant pick my old gamertag!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Gamertag was changed, I then fought the case and won, yet I cant pick my old gamertag!?: A good 4-5 days ago, my gamertag was changed through an enforcement action. I then fought the case and ultimately won, with the enforcement team agreeing to give me a free credit and my old...
  6. Can't pick season 2 characters!! Help!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't pick season 2 characters!! Help!!!: I've just got an Xbox One for this game. I downloaded all of the content for this game, but I can't pick TJ Combo, Maya or Kan Ra. They are there to select but it just say come back later when...
  7. How to pick different pilots and titans????? Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to pick different pilots and titans????? Help!: Not sure what Im doing wrong but I cant switch to a different Pilot OR a Titan? How do you select a different one or are you stuck with the first ones you pick for the whole campaign?? May be a...
  8. 1. How to pick up grenades. Noo to halo-Help-What to practice? Default Controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1. How to pick up grenades. Noo to halo-Help-What to practice? Default Controller: I have used every search engine out there. Asking questions. The only thing that pops up is someone selling something to do with Halo. Guess its popular. So thought Id ask here. I have no idea...
  9. Headset randomly stopped picking up sound help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset randomly stopped picking up sound help!: So I was playing games and all the usual when suddenly mid-sentence my mic stop picking up sound. I could still head and mute my mic but I couldn't speak. What do I do?...
  10. HELP NEEDED ACCIDENTALLY CHANGED AUTO DETECT TO HDMI NOW XBOX ONE WON'T PICK UP HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP NEEDED ACCIDENTALLY CHANGED AUTO DETECT TO HDMI NOW XBOX ONE WON'T PICK UP HDMI: I accidentally changed my xbox one settings to HDMI instead of AUTODETECT now my xbox one won't detect HDMI tried connecting xbox one to TV still didn't work. This all happened because i tried...