Help please!! Connecting issue

Discus and support Help please!! Connecting issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; An xbox live membership limitation issue does not allow you access to this feature. Ive played madden online before. Now im getting this message... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TRock0629, Mar 16, 2014.

1. TRock0629
    TRock0629 Guest

An xbox live membership limitation issue does not allow you access to this feature.

Ive played madden online before. Now im getting this message

:)

TRock0629, Mar 16, 2014
  2. magicalclick
    magicalclick Guest
    Xbox connection issues HELP!!!

Are you sharing internet connection? Because this "both have open NAT types" sounds like you are sharing internet.

=== God is great, mTalk is good, people are crazy... ===

magicalclick, Mar 16, 2014
  3. Lehoii
    Lehoii Guest
    Xbox connection issues HELP!!!

What do you mean sharing internet? Like if we're in the same house? Nope, we're both in our own homes, his NAT type says open and my NAT type also says open.

Lehoii, Mar 16, 2014
  4. Deaths Head 200 Win User

Connection issue... please help

Unfortunately my 360 is boxed up and not in use now... same with my Xbone. Heh, been using the competition consoles, both of them, far more. From my perspective, unless something is done to fix these *** connectivity issues with online lobbies, MS will lose
    the console war this generation.
  5. Deaths Head 200 Win User

... this has been happening for me almost everytime I go to play GTA Online on Xbone. No problems with the 360 version (and my connection is secure for PS3/4 and PC).

For the record, I have done the suggestions of Z4ZonE and no dice.
  6. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

I had the same problem but a little bit different, sometimes when i joined the free mode session everybody left the lobby, it must be do with internet or server problem. I can give you the tip that worked for me so hopefully it works for you. You need the
    internet cable plugged into the xbox to router then reset the router for 30 seconds then reconnect then it be fine hopefully this help you.
  7. DuoKilly Win User

Please help, connection issues

Wireless. The phone I'm typing this on is using the same wifi. So, it's working. Just not my live on my xbox. Obviously, I'mconnected Live on here, so idk...
  8. DuoKilly Win User

Please help, connection issues

It's not the router or any internet issues. It fails when trying to connect to Live, as if Live itself is down. I followed the troubleshoot steps on here and nada.
Thema:

1. Help please!! Connecting issue - Similar Threads - Help please Connecting

2. i can't connect to xbox live with minecraft windows 10 edition please help me ... :'(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't connect to xbox live with minecraft windows 10 edition please help me ... :'(: hello, i bought minecraft bedrock edition a few days ago and when i try to connect to xbox live to play online it tells me that an error has occurred and so it is impossible to play minecraft...
  3. Cant connect to game server ( PLEASE HELP )

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to game server ( PLEASE HELP ): I can connect to Xbox Live and even talk to friends in a party but I cannot connect to any game servers online ie ( apex, fornite, rainbow six ,etc) I've restarted my router, given the xbox a...
  4. Can't connect to XBL even though my wireless connection Is connected to my WiFi. PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to XBL even though my wireless connection Is connected to my WiFi. PLEASE HELP: My console is connected to my Wireless wifi and still won't connect to XBL. It randomly connects around 7:00 central but other than that it states that it can't retrieve information. I currently...
  5. Bizzare connectivity issues... Please help?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bizzare connectivity issues... Please help?!: I bought a One S recently and had no problems setting it up etc. I set it up with ease, connected to the Internet, logged into all my accounts etc and downloaded multiple games (nearly using my...
  6. connection fail ? WTF please help

in XBoX on Windows
    connection fail ? WTF please help: [img] Bonjour, aujourd'hui, j'achète la mer de voleurs et regarde ça.Je vérifie mon pare-feu ok, tout va bien. S'il vous plaît aider m'aider. 4064cf49-bc81-432f-a1e4-b757efb26ca7
  7. Netgear Netgear HR314: XBOX NON STOP LOOSING CONNECTION. PLEASE HELP.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear Netgear HR314: XBOX NON STOP LOOSING CONNECTION. PLEASE HELP.: Netgear (Routers) Netgear HR314: XBOX NON STOP LOOSING CONNECTION. PLEASE HELP. Here is a troubleshooting guide that may help with that Xbox One Disconnection Help | Xbox Live Disconnect | Xbox...
  8. please help cannot connect to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    please help cannot connect to xbox live: im paying Xbox live, paying vip pass, doing ad farming all day and good internet lan wifi and all terms… no error code, no Microsoft support, all day trying to connect and is not my fault,...
  9. Party Chat - Have no issues except when I try to connect to 1 specific friend. PLEASE HELP!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party Chat - Have no issues except when I try to connect to 1 specific friend. PLEASE HELP!!: So here is the issue... I can connect to all my other friends without any issues with the party chat. Like none at all. But when me and 1 specific friend get in a party together, the party...
  10. Game went lost connection 4 times while I was playing???? Help Please!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game went lost connection 4 times while I was playing???? Help Please!!!: Hello, I have been playing Bingo tonight and while I was playing...the connection went off 4 times. 1 - I lost 304 coins, 2 - I lost 100 tickets,. 3 - I lost 36 powers. I thought you have fix...