: HELP PLEASE...!!! double nat issues

Discus and support : HELP PLEASE...!!! double nat issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : HELP PLEASE...!!! double nat issues It might be a solution yet for this it will be better if you contact you ISP d95ebfe5-551d-49f3-bfcd-252fa90a8b8f Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SunzUpGunsUp2020, Mar 12, 2020.

1. : HELP PLEASE...!!! double nat issues

It might be a solution yet for this it will be better if you contact you ISP

:)

SunzUpGunsUp2020, Mar 12, 2020
  2. SunzUpGunsUp2020 Win User

HELP PLEASE...!!! double nat issues

Connextsd to ATT gateway 192.168.

Connected to Orbi 10.0

Xbox waa configured with a manual IP both times within the range.
  3. SunzUpGunsUp2020 Win User

Hardwired the Xbox directly to the ATT "gateway" and it still shows strict NAT. I got the ports forwarded through my Orbi's setup and my xbox shows "Open nat" until i perform a nat test and it goes straight back to strict/double NAT. I have tried to go
    through the ATT's gaming/nat setup and forwarded the same ports as well with the same result. After resetting the Xbox it goes to open but if i perform any tests especially nat test... right back to strict/double. This happens both wireless and wired to
    either the Orbi, or the ATT paperweight =-(

To clarify a little on the gateway side as well... As far as i can tell its is bridged but then this ATT has so many settings inside of it who knows. I have shut down the ATT box's wifi bands totally and did the " IP Passthrough" in order to use my Orbi
    system as the primary routing setup for the house.
  4. taidara Win User

Sounds like a good plan.

Keep us up-to-date and we'll go from there.
  5. taidara Win User

On another note: Do you know for sure if your ISP is leasing you a public IP address?

If you take the Ethernet cable from the WAN interface of your AT&T device and plug it directly into your PC/Mac, you should (hopefully) get a public IP address. This address is routable out on the Internet. So, hopefully, you should see an address other
    than an address from the private range (10.0.0.0/8, 172.16.0.0/12, 192.168.0.0/16)
  6. taidara Win User

Great!

192.168.x.x is an address from the private range, meaning, your AT&T device is still performing Network Address Translation (NAT) for its connected devices.

What is the model number of your AT&T device?

Do you know for sure that, as a customer, you have the option to bridge this device? Some providers have a custome made UI that, sometimes, offers a limitation on what customers are able to configure. Bridge mode is sometimes such a configurable feature
    that may only be available from the ISPs end to configure.
Thema:

1. : HELP PLEASE...!!! double nat issues - Similar Threads - HELP PLEASE double

2. Gamerpic wont post? Help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic wont post? Help please: So I posted a gamerpic (uploaded my own) to xbox and there's nothing inappropriate about it at all. It got accepted, however a few minutes passed and it randomly switched to a gamerpic (one of the...
  3. Hi my xbox one s was stolen, can you please help me to block or trace it .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi my xbox one s was stolen, can you please help me to block or trace it .: My xbox one s was stolen, can you help me block or trace it ? e27c0748-a3d9-44d0-bb49-b1a955b1c298
  4. Achievement List Not Updating! PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement List Not Updating! PLEASE HELP!: Hello! My xbox achievement list hasn't updated in 3 days. I have done hard resets, full console wipes, and taken off my profile multiple times and everything and it wont update on the app, my...
  5. downloading problem,please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloading problem,please help me: I have the same problem of downloading xbox360 console tekken 6, the downloading progress reaches 79% and then restart to download from 0% again and again .I am a xbox360 user of hong kong,would...
  6. Ghost recon up dated and wont play i get code WHALERS-00110 please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost recon up dated and wont play i get code WHALERS-00110 please help: Game wont play getting code WHALERS-00110 46b31127-f871-4462-b068-91cd147ab3cc
  7. Belkin: Xbox Live Double NAT - Disconnection - PLEASE HELP!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Belkin: Xbox Live Double NAT - Disconnection - PLEASE HELP!: Belkin (Routers): Xbox Live Double NAT - Disconnection - PLEASE HELP! Hey Ryan, Thank you for reaching out. You will need to see which changes, if any, were made to the network while your console...
  8. Im being charged double every month for xbox live and xbox live gold, please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im being charged double every month for xbox live and xbox live gold, please help!: For the past 2 months I have been charged double for my xbox subscription. I get my normal purchase of $10.00 for Gold on the 3rd but suddenly I was also charged $10.00 again for Xbox live gold on...
  9. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Double NAT, please help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Double NAT, please help: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Double NAT, please help please help if u can.. my xbox one just started saying double nat and now when I try to play cod it just flat out sucks. If...
  10. Out of Options....Please Help with my Strict NAT/Double NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Out of Options....Please Help with my Strict NAT/Double NAT: TP-Link Archer C9 v.1 Router Worked great until last week. Now I get a Strict NAT and two different messages. Either Double NAT Detected go to xbox.com/xboxone/double nat or UPNP Not Successful....