Help Please! Fortnite/Epic Games related question

Discus and support Help Please! Fortnite/Epic Games related question in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, sorry for the long post, but I am at my wits end. my 11 year old son has copied a you tube video which supposedly showed him how to get skins for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Charl95, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Charl95
    Charl95 Guest

Hi, sorry for the long post, but I am at my wits end.

my 11 year old son has copied a you tube video which supposedly showed him how to get skins for free!! anywhere he has somehow unlinked his own epic games account and logged in with the "you tube video" credentials (username and password) apparently. We
    now cannot get rid of this persons account and we dont know the password. For 5 weeks now I have been emailing epic games, where i repeatedly have to go through what has happened then when i send details I get an email which says "the thread has been closed"
    this has been going on for weeks.

My sons fortnite account we have spent thousands of pounds on and he is left with a level 1 (no idea what this means) with only 1 skin account. He is also having messages send him from lots of strange people as someone else is still using this account.

Can anyone help me please get him account back on his xbox.

He has tried uninstalling forrtnite and then re-installing but we really have no clue.

PLEASE HELP

Thanks

:)

Charl95, Apr 22, 2020
  2. wi7bit Win User

3. wi7bit Win User

Sounds like he's linked his Xbox account to the persons Epic account. You need to unlink them.

Try going to log-in to your Epic account using your xbox profile and see if they can be unlinked:

https://www.epicgames.com/id/login

[​IMG]
  4. Charl95 Win User

Following on from emails and doing some investigating.

The people he got this information from is someone called Zane Rewards? does anyone know anything about them. I have sent them a facebook message and they have said they cant help me!
  5. Charl95 Win User

Thank you.

Will this remove both the correct account and the one he is stuck with now?
  6. wi7bit Win User

Thema:

1. Help Please! Fortnite/Epic Games related question - Similar Threads - Help Please Fortnite

2. Trying to Transfer Content from Xbox 360 to Xbox One- Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to Transfer Content from Xbox 360 to Xbox One- Please Help!: Hi, so my Xbox 360 has finally died and is completely unresponsive. I want to buy an Xbox One, but am worried that my game data won't transfer over from my old console. I was speaking with two...
  3. Green screen issue. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Green screen issue. Please help: so every time I load up Hulu on my new Xbox one x it goes into a green screen and nothing I do seems to work to change it I've tried to hard factory reset and a soft factory reset and deleting and...
  4. Please can someone help my sons fortnite has been wiped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please can someone help my sons fortnite has been wiped: Hi I really need some help. We got fortnite for my son and spent hundreds on it. He then wanted a second account on fortnite for his friends to play on. Some how this account got linked to his...
  5. Help a grandma please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help a grandma please: I brought a xbox for grandchild (12 year old) i joined him to xbox gold , my question is does he also need the game pass as my understanding was the gold pass included the game pass . Does he need...
  6. serious problem, please help me!!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    serious problem, please help me!!!!!!!!: my original Xbox One, no digital game works, it brings me back to the home screen, I also did the offline restore but the same doesn't work, can someone help me? os version...
  7. Set up help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Set up help please: Hello! My son as clicked on USA instead of UK whilst setting up & we are stuck! It won’t move on with set up & won’t go back to change location. We’ve tried switching it off but it just comes back...
  8. External hard drive for xbox please help asap

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive for xbox please help asap: Hi how i know if the external hdd i want to buy is compataible with my xbox Here is the Link https://www.transcend-info.com/Products/No-284 Can someone check for me pleased...
  9. Hello please help me fortnite wont launch on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello please help me fortnite wont launch on xbox: When i launch fortnite i Just see fortnite screen for 5 secondes Android after its i get kicked to xbox home lobby And there is no any update for fortnite the Problem Come after every fortnite And...
  10. Fortnite quest sequence says I am ineligible. Please help!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite quest sequence says I am ineligible. Please help!: Whenever I go to check my progress on the quests it simply tells me I am ineligible. Fortnite is my favorite game and I do not want to miss out on whatever the reward is. Someone please help me...