Help please i cant hear the ingame voice chat

Discus and support Help please i cant hear the ingame voice chat in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I cant hear my friends in game voice chat, i check the xbox support but it dont help submitted by /u/dems807 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dems807, May 2, 2021.

1. /u/dems807
    /u/dems807 Guest

I cant hear my friends in game voice chat, i check the xbox support but it dont help

submitted by /u/dems807
    [link] [comments]

/u/dems807, May 2, 2021
  2. darkist1 Win User

Party chat vs in game chat?

Party chat is more private, where as ingame chat everyone in that session or within proximity of you will hear your voice, and you can hear their voices.
  3. ButahsBoy Win User

Turtle Beach X12 Question

Question, I can hear the game audio, but I cant change the chat volume, yet I can still hear my friends in party's and game chat. The only way I can change how loud there voice is to change the game volume on my X12. I tried going to preferences and voice,
    but when I switch to play through headset, I don't hear my friends. Is there anyway I can change my friends voice volume? Because chat volume doesn't work on game chat and party chat.
  4. BobMcFly247 Win User

2 Problems - One Ethernet connection, the other Stereo Headset Adapter

Edit on item #2

It's not meant to be "party chat" but "chat". Whether ingame or party. But the buttons are not switching between game or party chat, but to control the balance between game sounds and voice chat.
  5. LHR SHOCK H71 Win User

Why are some people so rude?

I also am always in a party just for the purpose of not being able to hear the ingame chat.
  6. TeenLiebheart Win User

Conectividad del servidor: Bloqueada XBOX APP W10

Thank you for your help.

First excuse me cause my english is bad.

I have friends who dont have xbox live GOLD and can talk or connect in parties, This is not the unique error im playing Gears of War 4 PC and i cant see the chat text, I cant hear or speak in the voice chat, I cant PLAY CO-OP Campaign (HATTON ERROR)

I really need help with this.

Thank you again
Thema:

1. Help please i cant hear the ingame voice chat - Similar Threads - Help please cant

2. I bought minecraft and i cant go to non cracked server please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft and i cant go to non cracked server please help.: So yes as i said i bought minecraft and i cant go to premium servers like:hypixel... And i have all the privacy setting in enabled and i still cant go on premium servers please help?...
  3. Cant find the invite, someone please help?

in XboX Insiders
    Cant find the invite, someone please help?: I applied for the Rust console beta abut 2 weeks ago, 3 days ago i recieved my confirmation about being invited, and was told to go into the xbox insider app and into games section, i coudnt find...
  4. Cant join multiplayer game please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join multiplayer game please help: So I try and join a Minecraft game via LAN but its not showing up under friends games like it normally does. I asked my husband in the living room to send an invite. It came up with an error...
  5. I cant play fallout 76 please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant play fallout 76 please help: I downloaded it 4 times now and everytime I go in the game it gives the 1:5:1 error I tried the things like to copy it and put it on C and then make it read only but it still dosnt work please...
  6. Cant load my games keeps saying error ox8oo7o49o help sort this please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant load my games keeps saying error ox8oo7o49o help sort this please: Can someone tell me why all my games wont load keeps saying error this is very annoying as im stuck playing one game would appreciate. if someone could help me sort this issue says code 0x8oo7o49o...
  7. Please can someone help me my Asphalt 8 game cant open.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please can someone help me my Asphalt 8 game cant open.: There’s a problem with Asphalt 8: Airborne. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator Please help me guys I really want to play this game....
  8. Hello i cant play multiplayer minecraft please help

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello i cant play multiplayer minecraft please help: So i cant play minecraft multiplayer, it says you have to enable multiplayer, go to your microsoft acout settigns and enable but i cant find were to go and what to do pls help...
  9. My minecraft on ps4 is completly bugged and cant sign into microsoft account. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My minecraft on ps4 is completly bugged and cant sign into microsoft account. Please help.: It started out that i was connected to a microsoft account but it wasnt allowing me to play servers or realms and i couldnt press the button in settings to log out and unlinking didnt work. I...
  10. I have bought a game and cant play it.. now it says i have to buy it again.. please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I have bought a game and cant play it.. now it says i have to buy it again.. please help: I have bought a game and cant play it.. now it says i have to buy it again.. please help b6ad520e-d28a-415a-a9b2-db0317f1620f