Help Please! New Xbox owner

Discus and support Help Please! New Xbox owner in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi there, hoping an xbox guru can assist me please? Just purchased Xbox One S this afternoon & a game "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" (with Steve on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nick, Aug 17, 2019.

1. nick
    nick New Member

hi there, hoping an xbox guru can assist me please? Just purchased Xbox One S this afternoon & a game "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" (with Steve on the front cover) & i can't seem to play it. Im coming from a PS4 where i just stick the disk in & play.........ive put the disk into Xbox, followed the directions to install it, now it says installed but when i try & choose it from my "games" list a new window pops up saying "you need to install the game 0x80270254". According to my installed list the game is already installed! thanks

2. VibrantFormula Win User

Advice for a new Xbox owner please

The third one is, the all fronts collection. It has all the dlc maps combined into one pack. And, yes you can buy it on the marketplace. Think it's 800 points or so, but someone else can confirm, can't check since it shows i already bought it because of
    the triple pack.
  3. P key 1 Win User

Cheers guys

now what about the Halo games?? :)

there seems to be loads on the market place, what order do the come in and what is the difference between Halo 3 and halo 3 ODST? Are some of these Halo games different to typical first person shooters, as Waypoint and Walls look more stratedgy based than
    a shoot!
  4. Anazoth-C6B031AF-A30 Win User

Mass Effect

Bioshock

Oblivion

Assassins Creed 1, 2 and brotherhood (first is really repetitive though)

Fallout 3, new vegas
  5. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

[quote user="Binginton"]A lot of the local stores have the triple pack in stock.

[/quote]

True, but that's US only. The OP lives in the UK.
  6. VibrantFormula Win User

Sorry, meant to say use the amazon marketplace for one.
Thema:

1. Help Please! New Xbox owner - Similar Threads - Help Please owner

2. Can I delete an Xbox profile to free up my email? Years without solution please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I delete an Xbox profile to free up my email? Years without solution please help.: Is there a way to permanently delete an Xbox profile from my email address? I need to make my current email the alias for my current profile, but an Xbox profile was made on my email that I've...
  3. Xbox Game Pass PC Dead Cells Won't Install Please Help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass PC Dead Cells Won't Install Please Help: Dead Cells installed once, crashed after running for more then 5 seconds any time i try to run it, i uninstalled hoping a reinstall would fix it, now when i press install on the xbox app it...
  4. Please help, i want to delete all save data for this (online) game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, i want to delete all save data for this (online) game: Ok, first off i need to explain why i need to so badly, even though some will argue that i have made so much progress i should just keep going. Considering by deleting the save data i am only...
  5. Please help I am having a problem with my Microsoft account (Battlefront ll)

in XboX Insiders
    Please help I am having a problem with my Microsoft account (Battlefront ll): I am trying to link my EA account with xbox live but it doesnt let me it tells me my account isn't eligible. This is bed because I cant play online on battlefront ll. submitted by...
  6. Help me please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me please: Bom, eu tenho um mouse e teclado sem fio, há apenas um USB que conecta ao Xbox One S. Mas há um problema, tem uma demora na resposta, por exemplo em Warframe, estou indo atacar um inimigo com a...
  7. Please help with microsoft family account, it's driving me insane

in XBoX on Mobile
    Please help with microsoft family account, it's driving me insane: I'm posting this under this category because it won't let me click submit under Xbox, which is what i assume it should be under... I'm having a nightmare just trying to enable my daughter to play...
  8. help: please someone help me project xcloud has no controls on the screen but there is some...

in XboX Insiders
    help: please someone help me project xcloud has no controls on the screen but there is some...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Cauan-san [link] [comments]
  9. Diablo 3 achevements not unlocking! please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Diablo 3 achevements not unlocking! please help: I have not been able to unlock the two achievements for Diablo 3, The mad kings end and breaking not so bad...I have done everything to earn the achievements, and everything that I have read on...
  10. Hello! Help please, I bought xbox 360 but it is parental control. The former owner did not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! Help please, I bought xbox 360 but it is parental control. The former owner did not ...: Hello! Help please, I bought xbox 360 but it is parental control. The former owner did not tell me the code, how do I disable it? e92ad283-043b-47ec-bb60-a611c82e6960