Help Please! New Xbox owner

Discus and support Help Please! New Xbox owner in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi there, hoping an xbox guru can assist me please? Just purchased Xbox One S this afternoon & a game "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" (with Steve on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nick, Aug 17, 2019.

1. nick
    nick New Member

hi there, hoping an xbox guru can assist me please? Just purchased Xbox One S this afternoon & a game "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" (with Steve on the front cover) & i can't seem to play it. Im coming from a PS4 where i just stick the disk in & play.........ive put the disk into Xbox, followed the directions to install it, now it says installed but when i try & choose it from my "games" list a new window pops up saying "you need to install the game 0x80270254". According to my installed list the game is already installed! thanks

2. VibrantFormula Win User

Advice for a new Xbox owner please

The third one is, the all fronts collection. It has all the dlc maps combined into one pack. And, yes you can buy it on the marketplace. Think it's 800 points or so, but someone else can confirm, can't check since it shows i already bought it because of
    the triple pack.
  3. P key 1 Win User

Cheers guys

now what about the Halo games?? :)

there seems to be loads on the market place, what order do the come in and what is the difference between Halo 3 and halo 3 ODST? Are some of these Halo games different to typical first person shooters, as Waypoint and Walls look more stratedgy based than
    a shoot!
  4. Anazoth-C6B031AF-A30 Win User

Mass Effect

Bioshock

Oblivion

Assassins Creed 1, 2 and brotherhood (first is really repetitive though)

Fallout 3, new vegas
  5. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

[quote user="Binginton"]A lot of the local stores have the triple pack in stock.

[/quote]

True, but that's US only. The OP lives in the UK.
  6. VibrantFormula Win User

Sorry, meant to say use the amazon marketplace for one.
Thema:

1. Help Please! New Xbox owner - Similar Threads - Help Please owner

2. Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please: Unable to get rid of mute. And headset just stopped working on xbox. Does work on laptop. Tried online help. Any real way to get this work? 44daf2a2-e349-450e-ae0a-582b1c6c1694
  3. FPS drops when playing games PLEASE help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FPS drops when playing games PLEASE help me: So this past month i have been experiencing my frame per second drop to where it makes any battle royal game unplayable. Its weird because it only does it when im playing on a big map and when i...
  4. Startup error E100 please help!

in XboX Insiders
    Startup error E100 please help!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bigoldmrchris [link] [comments]
  5. NBA 2K Troubles, please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K Troubles, please help!: Hi there. Dealing with a very frustrating problem hopefully someone can help me out. This is the third year straight that I've been having issues with my controller/xbox? (not sure which is the...
  6. *PLEASE HELP* Gamepass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    *PLEASE HELP* Gamepass for PC: I bought Gamepass for PC yesterday and installed some games. For the king, Hollow knight, and Kingsway to name a few. But none of them open, I click on the application and nothing happens. I've...
  7. My terrible upload speed, HELP anyone please

in XBoX on Consoles
    My terrible upload speed, HELP anyone please: I am a streamer & Since 5 days ago, my upload speed has gone from 20 mb/s down to less than 0.5mb/s. I have isolated the problem to my Xbox one. My tablet has 20mb/s upload speed right now. I...
  8. guys please help me i have a problem

in XBoX on Windows
    guys please help me i have a problem: i have xbox game pass on pc and i cant download one game (sea of thieves) every time i try to down load i see error so please help me d138eec1-643d-4c29-b268-6bd9258e6952
  9. I give up. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I give up. Please help.: Hello all, me again. Current problem: i just turned it on, it is downloading a 3.97GB update for Forza Horizon 4. It has been at it fir iver an hour. Every minute it stops and says "installation...
  10. Hello! Help please, I bought xbox 360 but it is parental control. The former owner did not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! Help please, I bought xbox 360 but it is parental control. The former owner did not ...: Hello! Help please, I bought xbox 360 but it is parental control. The former owner did not tell me the code, how do I disable it? e92ad283-043b-47ec-bb60-a611c82e6960