help: please someone help me project xcloud has no controls on the screen but there is some...

Discus and support help: please someone help me project xcloud has no controls on the screen but there is some... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Cauan-san [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Cauan-san, Feb 11, 2020.

1. /u/Cauan-san
    /u/Cauan-san Guest

help: please someone help me project xcloud has no controls on the screen but there is some...

/u/Cauan-san, Feb 11, 2020
  2. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Would you use/buy a Hand Held Xbox ?

I think with project xcloud it's not really needed. Perhaps they could just release some great controllers for mobile.
  3. V4d3r 0f 3ng3l Win User

Will xcloud be available in South Africa?

4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Thought on Project xCloud

Project xCloud looks cool but I won't be using it because I like playing games on a tv with a controller more then trying to play a game on a small screen.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hard wired Xbox elite pad on xcloud beta.

Hi SoullessBoar,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Project xCloud will only work with Xbox One controllers that have Bluetooth support. You will not be able to hard wire the controller to your mobile device and have it work that way.

You can read up more on how the program works by reading up on the FAQ: https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud#faq

I hope this helps!
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Gaming on Vacation?

I don't really take my Xbox with me on vacation. I will play some games on my iPad or phone. Next vacation I'll probably bring my Xbox controller to play on Project xCloud.
Thema:

1. help: please someone help me project xcloud has no controls on the screen but there is some... - Similar Threads - help please someone

2. Can someone please help me with a sound issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone please help me with a sound issue?: I’m not sure if there was an update but for some reason now my audio when playing games mostly shooters. The enemy or just most noises in general sounds behind me. Does anyone know if my settings...
  3. Someone please help me with Xbox insider Hub not working for Minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    Someone please help me with Xbox insider Hub not working for Minecraft beta: My Xbox insider hub is showing that I’m not apart of the Minecraft beta which I am and it’s installed and can’t play the previous version of the game so I am blocked out of playing realms. I tried...
  4. Can someone help me please? (Troubleshooting)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me please? (Troubleshooting): I have been having problems with my Xbox lately, it has started making me lose my progress on games, a lot more... Now it has started to go onto the troubleshooting screen (it has happened once;...
  5. Someone hacked my email and created an Xbox acct, how can I delete it??? Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone hacked my email and created an Xbox acct, how can I delete it??? Please help: Someone created the gamertag KingPage6730815 under my email address on my microsoft acct. It keeps kicking my sons account which is licked to my page off when they log on. How can i delete the...
  6. So, Can someone please help me with this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So, Can someone please help me with this?: My brother has changed my xbox gamertag with the free name change without me knowing and i have tried everything to change it but i cant find a way. I really dont want to pay to change it....
  7. Error code 0x800700B7 while installing Xbox Game Pass beta, can someone help please? I am...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x800700B7 while installing Xbox Game Pass beta, can someone help please? I am...: I download the program, in exe form from the website and just installing via the ms store, and in both cases I get the same error. Code: 0x800700B7. Happens after downloading when it first tries...
  8. Can someone help me please ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me please ?: I know that xbox one is 360 backwards compatible there's a xbox one s that i would like to purchase question is the xbox one s compatible with xbox 360 games without game pass my xbox 360 just...
  9. I cant get into the Xbox App because of the new update please help someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get into the Xbox App because of the new update please help someone: okay, hi my name is Kira and my gt is and im trying to get into the Xbox App but the new update to it is really confusing me ive tried signing in and it leads me to a website that is no longer...
  10. I was wondering a question could someone please help me out with this

in XboX Insiders
    I was wondering a question could someone please help me out with this: I was wondering if the messages notifications messages have been fixed yet with all the posts being made on the Reddit website for the insiders. and I was also wondering if the play later feature...