Help please with Dolby Atmos and DTS headphones X.

Discus and support Help please with Dolby Atmos and DTS headphones X. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; How do I remove Dolby Atmos and DTS headphones X from my settings on Xbox please. I did the trail and now my headphones are not working properly.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/swaste2000, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Help please with Dolby Atmos and DTS headphones X.

How do I remove Dolby Atmos and DTS headphones X from my settings on Xbox please. I did the trail and now my headphones are not working properly.

submitted by /u/swaste2000
    [link] [comments]

/u/swaste2000, Oct 19, 2021
  2. TripleTopper321 Win User

DTS and L:CPM encodede movie discs on Xbox One's Dolby Atmos Headphone app

My main quesition is of inputs ad outputs> Trutle beach headphones in the 360 era took Dolby 5.1 inputs and made then Dolby Headphone Output, and was an external device that also wokred in TVs and mobvies players... aslonga as the source was Dlby sound
    in. DTS didn't get coded at all, and LPCM beyond 2.0 wouldn't fit in a Toslinlk.

The Turtle Beach DTS:X headphones had DTS 2-track headpone surround outputs, but onl\y accepted Dolby-based inputs, so I can't decode Blu Rays in DTS and expec a surround sound.

It seems to me that Dolby Atmos inputs like Blu Rays sound better in dolby Atmos Headphones than DT5 5.1-DTS 7.1, L:pVM 5.1-7.1, and even "lesser dolby modes" 5.1-7.1

Is the Dolby Atmod Headepho0ne app suposed to take ANY of the 3flkavors and tuen them into Dolby Headphone? Or does it only work wiht Dolby Atmos movies? meaing you haver swithc the settings on every non-Atmos disc.

Finally is thee such a ting as a 2-channel headphone surround encoder that takes ANY of the brands and flavords of sound formats and send out 2-yttrack, surround heapdhone f some sort of format. I'd like that for the upstairs TV. Too many DTS movies sound
    lackluster and 70% f our BD/3D colection is DTS.

I knw Sony heaadhones have a Doly and DTS input and sound better than pure uncoded 2-track LPCM, but it doesn;t sound as good as Xbox's DTS-> dDolby conversions and then letting the Turetle Beach encode it in 2-Track surrouud headphone. (By the way, does Xbox
    One do LPCM 7.1-> Dolby 7.1 ?)
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

Dolby Atmos on Xbox One X = issue !

Hi RomiDumitru,

*maybe* this "problem" is exactly how the Dolby Atmos App on Xbox One X works.

Dolby Atmos native content? perfect! Dolby Atmos playback.

No Dolby Atmos? the App upmix current audio track to Dolby Atmos (the headphones features works in this way).

I don't know if is intentional.
  4. Morrriden Win User

Blu Ray Bitstream Passthrough faulty

I have bitstream out turned on on my setup and I all can get is plain DTS or plain Dolby digital. No True DD or master DTS or Dolby Atmos. Is the Dolby atmos supposed to be working for everyone now?
  5. LEE DIO Win User

To Microsoft on ideas for Xbox: Project Scorpio:)

i think you guys must add on xbox scorpio , 4k hdr bluray player, dolby atmos, dts x, sound
  6. Whitey Black Win User

XBOX digital audio and XBOX Blu Ray app audio

use the dolby atmos apy it or buy a headphone that have dolby atmos
Thema:

Help please with Dolby Atmos and DTS headphones X.

1. Help please with Dolby Atmos and DTS headphones X. - Similar Threads - Help please Dolby

2. Xbox Account vs. Microsoft Account. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account vs. Microsoft Account. Please help!: Dear all, I've never needed to post here before, but for some bizarre reason I can't find an answer anywhere else. I would like to achieve one of the following: 1. Remove my Xbox account from...
  3. Can't find my Outer Worlds DLCs on the Xbox app (PC), please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my Outer Worlds DLCs on the Xbox app (PC), please help!: Hello all, I have recently purchased the season pass for The Outer Worlds on the Xbox app. I have Gamepass Ultimate, so I have The Outer Worlds base game, but for some reason I can't find or...
  4. Guide isn't working, please help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Guide isn't working, please help: So I got disconnected in a party, Then the Guide was gone I pressed everything Please help ASAP, I want to play with my friends again. :( 5907c2bb-4477-4a8c-b077-48b88a5f5c05
  5. Game pass games not launching, Please Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass games not launching, Please Help: Okay so I purchased game pass 3 or 4 days ago and in that time I have downloaded about 7 games to play. However out of those games only 2 have been playable, where as 3 didn't launch at all, were...
  6. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help!: Is there some way I can recover my Microsoft account with JUST the gamertag? I have some context to the account, and I have proof (a picture) that I have signed in with the account before. I'm...
  7. No Bluetooth Stereo Audio While Playing Video Games. Please Help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Bluetooth Stereo Audio While Playing Video Games. Please Help.: PC Summary: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900KF CPU @ 3.70GHz Nvidia 2070 Super 8gb 32gb ram latest Nvidia driver installed: 496.76. Windows 11 Issue: No audio from WH-1000xm4 headphones (or...
  8. 2 Xbox's - same game pass, please help,x

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 Xbox's - same game pass, please help,x: I bought 2 xbox's "series s" One for my son "at his mum's house" And one for me "at my house" Both are signed into my ultimate game pass account, When I start a game it says "already on...
  9. MICROSOFT FAMILY SETTINGS HELP ME PLEASE >:(

in XBoX Accessibility
    MICROSOFT FAMILY SETTINGS HELP ME PLEASE >:(: I want to buy the halo infinite battle pass. My account is somehow a child account. I can't buy halo infinite battle pass as a result. I can't fix this. I don't know what my account's "parent...
  10. (FIXED)Xbox Game Pass PC Please Help!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (FIXED)Xbox Game Pass PC Please Help!!!!!: I tried installing Forza horizon 5 it was at 20% or so then it just randomly stopped and disappeared. And now when I try to install it, it says I don't have enough space because it for some reason...