Help please.

Discus and support Help please. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Excuse me, you see, I want to buy two games, but these do not reach me for pennies, is there any way I can complete the money with a credit card ?. By... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArchaicSnail236, May 23, 2019.

1. Help please.

Excuse me, you see, I want to buy two games, but these do not reach me for pennies, is there any way I can complete the money with a credit card ?. By the way, I already bought the prepaid card and there was the little money I had.

:)

ArchaicSnail236, May 23, 2019
  2. optimus 1 Win User

Please Please Help!

...which is why i said "electronically handy", i figured he could read between the lines since they don't like it when people talk about modding anything around here.
  3. optimus 1 Win User

Please Please Help!

Your best solution would be to buy a used one either from gamestop, ebay, or pawn shops...you can probably find them for 40 bucks or less nowadays...or if you are electronically handy, you can try opening it up and replacing the hardrive since it uses a
    regular pc hardrive.
  4. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

Ok thanks for the link. I tried all that last night. And the video was for the xbox 360 not the original one. The original one does not have an option like that. Those button codes are what I think I need but can't get them because they are specific to each
    serial number. If there is a mass list of codes that would be helpful or some sort of disc that automated the reset process. Thanks Endgamez.
  5. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

No it doesn't, no error codes except for the message in my original post:

"Your Xbox needs service, please contact the customer service number located in your instruction manual."

And I didn't notice any change with the light. I think it stayed green. And thank you for helping me! I do appreciate it.
  6. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

Ok, thanks. Yep that's why I'm posting on the forum. To see if anyone else has had this issue and how they handled it.
Thema:

Help please.

1. Help please. - Similar Threads - Help please

2. Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...: So im stuck on dev mode ..... d6e56d38-3b2f-4abc-bdf6-5ab9c38d0b72
  3. Game pass beta trouble! Please help??

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass beta trouble! Please help??: I've bought the beta gamepass yesterday on my fangorn mailing address. But I needed op upgrade Windows before I could use the Xbox client. I did that. Now I downloaded and logged in with the...
  4. Help please is about Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help please is about Game pass ultimate: Hello friends, I do not know where to post this but I hope and someone can help me, buy one of the subscriptions of (Game pass ultimate) in my xbox one to try it but since I bought it it was pure...
  5. Error code 0x800705b4 please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x800705b4 please help: So I hopped on to play some BF5 for much needed stress relief and this error code popped up. Now it has done this before in the past but usually I restart my console or do a hard reset and it...
  6. Please someone from Microsoft help us with the error 0x80070005 (Xbox beta app) Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Please someone from Microsoft help us with the error 0x80070005 (Xbox beta app) Windows 10 PC: Some people and me are having problems to install some games, that games has a common warning message: "administrator approval is required for installation", when I try to install I get an error,...
  7. Xbox PC app error, please help

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC app error, please help: So I was trying to sign in to the Xbox Companion App on my PC, when I got error 0x87DD0004. So I tried signing in again. I hit "let's play", and then I got sent back to the same sign in screen...
  8. Xbox won't read and install certain games. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't read and install certain games. Please help!: I currently own over a dozen Xbox One game discs. My Xbox will not read or install 2 of them (Crash Bandicoot and Dragonball Xenoverse 2). The discs are in perfect condition. I have tried pretty...
  9. Xbox won't read and install certain discs. Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't read and install certain discs. Please help!: I currently own over a dozen Xbox One game discs. My Xbox will not read or install 2 of them (Crash Bandicoot and Dragonball Xenoverse 2). The discs are in perfect condition. I have tried pretty...
  10. DONT LOCK MY THREAD PLEASE i need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    DONT LOCK MY THREAD PLEASE i need help: i am trying to do a offline system update but when i try and do it it comes up with error E101 00000504 8B050041 4da42abb-a64c-44e3-ba54-bd7650ef1201