Help please.

Discus and support Help please. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Excuse me, you see, I want to buy two games, but these do not reach me for pennies, is there any way I can complete the money with a credit card ?. By... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArchaicSnail236, May 23, 2019.

1. Help please.

Excuse me, you see, I want to buy two games, but these do not reach me for pennies, is there any way I can complete the money with a credit card ?. By the way, I already bought the prepaid card and there was the little money I had.

:)

ArchaicSnail236, May 23, 2019
  2. optimus 1 Win User

Please Please Help!

...which is why i said "electronically handy", i figured he could read between the lines since they don't like it when people talk about modding anything around here.
  3. optimus 1 Win User

Please Please Help!

Your best solution would be to buy a used one either from gamestop, ebay, or pawn shops...you can probably find them for 40 bucks or less nowadays...or if you are electronically handy, you can try opening it up and replacing the hardrive since it uses a
    regular pc hardrive.
  4. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

Ok thanks for the link. I tried all that last night. And the video was for the xbox 360 not the original one. The original one does not have an option like that. Those button codes are what I think I need but can't get them because they are specific to each
    serial number. If there is a mass list of codes that would be helpful or some sort of disc that automated the reset process. Thanks Endgamez.
  5. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

No it doesn't, no error codes except for the message in my original post:

"Your Xbox needs service, please contact the customer service number located in your instruction manual."

And I didn't notice any change with the light. I think it stayed green. And thank you for helping me! I do appreciate it.
  6. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

Ok, thanks. Yep that's why I'm posting on the forum. To see if anyone else has had this issue and how they handled it.
Thema:

Help please.

1. Help please. - Similar Threads - Help please

2. Please respond, need help

in XboX Insiders
    Please respond, need help: Ive been playing minecraft xbox live edition (bedrock) on my xbox one for a while. For some reason ive been getting updates earlier for minecraft, and i cant play with any of my friends because...
  3. Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please: Unable to get rid of mute. And headset just stopped working on xbox. Does work on laptop. Tried online help. Any real way to get this work? 44daf2a2-e349-450e-ae0a-582b1c6c1694
  4. FPS drops when playing games PLEASE help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FPS drops when playing games PLEASE help me: So this past month i have been experiencing my frame per second drop to where it makes any battle royal game unplayable. Its weird because it only does it when im playing on a big map and when i...
  5. Startup error E100 please help!

in XboX Insiders
    Startup error E100 please help!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bigoldmrchris [link] [comments]
  6. NBA 2K Troubles, please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K Troubles, please help!: Hi there. Dealing with a very frustrating problem hopefully someone can help me out. This is the third year straight that I've been having issues with my controller/xbox? (not sure which is the...
  7. *PLEASE HELP* Gamepass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    *PLEASE HELP* Gamepass for PC: I bought Gamepass for PC yesterday and installed some games. For the king, Hollow knight, and Kingsway to name a few. But none of them open, I click on the application and nothing happens. I've...
  8. My terrible upload speed, HELP anyone please

in XBoX on Consoles
    My terrible upload speed, HELP anyone please: I am a streamer & Since 5 days ago, my upload speed has gone from 20 mb/s down to less than 0.5mb/s. I have isolated the problem to my Xbox one. My tablet has 20mb/s upload speed right now. I...
  9. guys please help me i have a problem

in XBoX on Windows
    guys please help me i have a problem: i have xbox game pass on pc and i cant download one game (sea of thieves) every time i try to down load i see error so please help me d138eec1-643d-4c29-b268-6bd9258e6952
  10. I give up. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I give up. Please help.: Hello all, me again. Current problem: i just turned it on, it is downloading a 3.97GB update for Forza Horizon 4. It has been at it fir iver an hour. Every minute it stops and says "installation...