Help please

Discus and support Help please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; POS (xboxone) is doing something i cant find. The light on the console blink fast 2 times pauses and repeates. No display to tv. Or it powers on for 2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by silascarter, Oct 8, 2019.

1. silascarter
    silascarter Guest

Help please

POS (xboxone) is doing something i cant find. The light on the console blink fast 2 times pauses and repeates. No display to tv. Or it powers on for 2 minutes with no display. And some days no problems. I have done a factory reset on it hoping that would
    fix it but no. Some times beating it like an old tube tv fixes it. It is the first model, not slim,x,digital just the VCR sized one. My next gen is going to be a PC where your not so limited on games,mods,and hardware.

:)

silascarter, Oct 8, 2019
  2. optimus 1 Win User

Please Please Help!

...which is why i said "electronically handy", i figured he could read between the lines since they don't like it when people talk about modding anything around here.
  3. optimus 1 Win User

Please Please Help!

Your best solution would be to buy a used one either from gamestop, ebay, or pawn shops...you can probably find them for 40 bucks or less nowadays...or if you are electronically handy, you can try opening it up and replacing the hardrive since it uses a
    regular pc hardrive.
  4. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

Ok thanks for the link. I tried all that last night. And the video was for the xbox 360 not the original one. The original one does not have an option like that. Those button codes are what I think I need but can't get them because they are specific to each
    serial number. If there is a mass list of codes that would be helpful or some sort of disc that automated the reset process. Thanks Endgamez.
  5. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

No it doesn't, no error codes except for the message in my original post:

"Your Xbox needs service, please contact the customer service number located in your instruction manual."

And I didn't notice any change with the light. I think it stayed green. And thank you for helping me! I do appreciate it.
  6. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

Ok, thanks. Yep that's why I'm posting on the forum. To see if anyone else has had this issue and how they handled it.
Thema:

Help please

1. Help please - Similar Threads - Help please

2. Xbox help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox help please: I sent my son's xbox for repair due not being able to switch it on and it just has been returned as tampered with and not fixed! It was well looked after and treasured and certainly not tampered...
  3. Porblems with flighting please help

in XboX Insiders
    Porblems with flighting please help: I got access to the halo flighting for halo 3. But when i try to download the game there is only a 10mb file. When i open it there is only the halo MCC menu screen. Username:KNDZZZ steam id:...
  4. Xbox issue please help me figure out the problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox issue please help me figure out the problem: Can someone explain this issue it does it whenever it wants to it's been about 5 to 10 mins since it done it now it's not doing this and when I try to go back to sleep it starts like this is my...
  5. Xbox enforcing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcing please help: I was being trash talked by a guy and he go me so mad that i simpy text chatted him [mod removed] and this got me suspended for one day and it says my suspension s over however i still cant use...
  6. I need help from Microsoft please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help from Microsoft please: Today at around 20:50pm i joined an on going round of rainbow six seige and when i got in i got teamkilled instantly then the person messaged me and trash talked me calling me bad and other things...
  7. XBox Elite Series 2: A Button Issue !PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Elite Series 2: A Button Issue !PLEASE HELP!: Hello everybody, I have the issue, that pressing the A Button doesn't always count as a button press. Expecially if it does not get pressed very hard, or pressed to a side. Also the other buttons...
  8. Streaming to my android phone help please.

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming to my android phone help please.: Why does the phone say " streaming not supported in my ring or region? I have a road trip and imma be bored. So HELP PLEASE XD submitted by /u/dopeydragondude [link] [comments]
  9. Does anybody know why I can’t customize my guide tabs? If you know can you help please.

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know why I can’t customize my guide tabs? If you know can you help please.: [IMG] submitted by /u/edwinser21 [link] [comments]
  10. Please help, set up Xbox one with wrong username

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, set up Xbox one with wrong username: Please help, its my sons birthday today and hes had an xbox one. We set it up, he chose his Gamer name/username, but when we try to link his account with EpicGames so that he can have his Fortnite...