Help please

Discus and support Help please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; POS (xboxone) is doing something i cant find. The light on the console blink fast 2 times pauses and repeates. No display to tv. Or it powers on for 2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by silascarter, Oct 8, 2019.

1. silascarter
    silascarter Guest

Help please

POS (xboxone) is doing something i cant find. The light on the console blink fast 2 times pauses and repeates. No display to tv. Or it powers on for 2 minutes with no display. And some days no problems. I have done a factory reset on it hoping that would
    fix it but no. Some times beating it like an old tube tv fixes it. It is the first model, not slim,x,digital just the VCR sized one. My next gen is going to be a PC where your not so limited on games,mods,and hardware.

:)

silascarter, Oct 8, 2019
  2. optimus 1 Win User

Please Please Help!

...which is why i said "electronically handy", i figured he could read between the lines since they don't like it when people talk about modding anything around here.
  3. optimus 1 Win User

Please Please Help!

Your best solution would be to buy a used one either from gamestop, ebay, or pawn shops...you can probably find them for 40 bucks or less nowadays...or if you are electronically handy, you can try opening it up and replacing the hardrive since it uses a
    regular pc hardrive.
  4. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

Ok thanks for the link. I tried all that last night. And the video was for the xbox 360 not the original one. The original one does not have an option like that. Those button codes are what I think I need but can't get them because they are specific to each
    serial number. If there is a mass list of codes that would be helpful or some sort of disc that automated the reset process. Thanks Endgamez.
  5. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

No it doesn't, no error codes except for the message in my original post:

"Your Xbox needs service, please contact the customer service number located in your instruction manual."

And I didn't notice any change with the light. I think it stayed green. And thank you for helping me! I do appreciate it.
  6. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

Ok, thanks. Yep that's why I'm posting on the forum. To see if anyone else has had this issue and how they handled it.
Thema:

Help please

1. Help please - Similar Threads - Help please

2. Error 0x87E00005 help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x87E00005 help please: I have tried shutdown, restart, soft restart but still cannot download any games as installation keeps stopping, I fear I will not be able go get fornite update. Xbox virtual bot not helping. Hope...
  3. Help please

in XboX Insiders
    Help please: I'm having an issue right now, so I Factory Reset my Xbox One and I'm going through the process of setting it up, well I'm getting an error code saying I can't do the update the error codes are...
  4. Please help a fellow insider

in XboX Insiders
    Please help a fellow insider: I will describe my problem as best as I can. I cannot remember which insiders level I am enrolled at. Definitely not the dangerous one if that makes any sense My XboxOneX prompted me to update...
  5. Please help me get Screen time option for all accounts besides kids

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me get Screen time option for all accounts besides kids: I love video games and my Xbox one. Lately I have been applying time limits and various screen time restrictions on my Apple devices. I have been working on my willpower to resist going into a...
  6. Downloading Digital Game Installation all ways stopping at 3.2% please help ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Digital Game Installation all ways stopping at 3.2% please help ...: Downloading dishonoured 2 digitally from the store says installation stops always at 3.2% I have hard reset i have cleared cache cleared saves wiped everything internet trouble shooting...
  7. PLEASE HELP: How do I change a games icon or hide a game without deleting it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE HELP: How do I change a games icon or hide a game without deleting it?: Please, I want to know how to change a game's icon! Also, how do I hide a game without deleting it? PLEASE HELP..... 49812a0b-a0f2-4f55-bbbd-e652d91b6b70
  8. Can someone help me please ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me please ?: I know that xbox one is 360 backwards compatible there's a xbox one s that i would like to purchase question is the xbox one s compatible with xbox 360 games without game pass my xbox 360 just...
  9. Minecraft windows 10: Starter Edition, STUCK IN TRIAL PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10: Starter Edition, STUCK IN TRIAL PLEASE HELP: I have tried all I can think to fix this issue. It is not very uncommon from browsing online that many MANY people are having this same issue! I purchased the pack from windows store tonight,...
  10. Please help, my Ex-Friends are using a picture of Real Life me as their profile pictures.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, my Ex-Friends are using a picture of Real Life me as their profile pictures.: The only reason I know this is because one of them sent a text to me of a picture of them using my face as their profile pictures. We used to be pretty close friends but then things went downhill...