help please!!

Discus and support help please!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! I own an xbox one s for 5 months and I bought a 24 inch acer monitor for about a month. I often play call of duty warzone and since the last update... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by avor88, May 23, 2020 at 9:02 AM.

1. avor88
    avor88 Guest

help please!!

Hi! I own an xbox one s for 5 months and I bought a 24 inch acer monitor for about a month. I often play call of duty warzone and since the last update I have noticed something strange. Sometimes when I get a bit
    'the frame I appear on the screen small specks of color that then disappear suddenly, some times are small strips other have a shape of a spot. To be clear it seems almost an interference. I
    tried other games and it doesn’t happen all this. What can it be? Xbox Video Card? Hdmi Cable? Monitor? Thanks you

:)

2. optimus 1 Win User

Please Please Help!

...which is why i said "electronically handy", i figured he could read between the lines since they don't like it when people talk about modding anything around here.
  3. optimus 1 Win User

Please Please Help!

Your best solution would be to buy a used one either from gamestop, ebay, or pawn shops...you can probably find them for 40 bucks or less nowadays...or if you are electronically handy, you can try opening it up and replacing the hardrive since it uses a
    regular pc hardrive.
  4. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

Ok thanks for the link. I tried all that last night. And the video was for the xbox 360 not the original one. The original one does not have an option like that. Those button codes are what I think I need but can't get them because they are specific to each
    serial number. If there is a mass list of codes that would be helpful or some sort of disc that automated the reset process. Thanks Endgamez.
  5. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

No it doesn't, no error codes except for the message in my original post:

"Your Xbox needs service, please contact the customer service number located in your instruction manual."

And I didn't notice any change with the light. I think it stayed green. And thank you for helping me! I do appreciate it.
  6. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

Ok, thanks. Yep that's why I'm posting on the forum. To see if anyone else has had this issue and how they handled it.
Thema:

help please!!

1. help please!! - Similar Threads - help please

2. Help a grandma please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help a grandma please: I brought a xbox for grandchild (12 year old) i joined him to xbox gold , my question is does he also need the game pass as my understanding was the gold pass included the game pass . Does he need...
  3. serious problem, please help me!!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    serious problem, please help me!!!!!!!!: my original Xbox One, no digital game works, it brings me back to the home screen, I also did the offline restore but the same doesn't work, can someone help me? os version...
  4. Set up help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Set up help please: Hello! My son as clicked on USA instead of UK whilst setting up & we are stuck! It won’t move on with set up & won’t go back to change location. We’ve tried switching it off but it just comes back...
  5. External hard drive for xbox please help asap

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive for xbox please help asap: Hi how i know if the external hdd i want to buy is compataible with my xbox Here is the Link https://www.transcend-info.com/Products/No-284 Can someone check for me pleased...
  6. My account is always locked! [PLEASE HELP]

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account is always locked! [PLEASE HELP]: Hello, Im having a problem every time I get on xbox a error message pops up telling me to go to account.live.com and unlock my account but whats really annoying is the fact that I have to do this...
  7. Guys, I am BEYOND Frustrated with Microsoft Right Now Please Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guys, I am BEYOND Frustrated with Microsoft Right Now Please Help: I will try to make this story short and sweet for ya'll, So I purchased an Xbox One X about a month ago, wanting an upgrade to my original Xbox One (mostly because of the noise). I get my Xbox...
  8. My Xbox may have factory reset itself - please can i have some help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox may have factory reset itself - please can i have some help?: Please can i have some help in solving this issue. It seems as if my Xbox One has reset itself as the time (UK) is 2:22pm whenever i enter it and the date is 13th December 2019 each time i enter...
  9. I can't remember my gift card code. Can anyone help where to find the code?please

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't remember my gift card code. Can anyone help where to find the code?please: Yesterday Microsoft sent me a gift card 5 dollars and I forgot the code. Can anyone help where to find the code?please c581bd9b-711e-4c04-98f4-e3d7e6632eb2
  10. Disc installation lead to startup issue.. Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc installation lead to startup issue.. Please help!: Hi, I left my xbox one x console installing BF1 disc for roughly 2 hours. When i returned to the console it asked me to restart it, which i did. Once it decided (after 5 minutes or so) to...