Help . Plz cant load any games

Discus and support Help . Plz cant load any games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; On X box 1 when trying to load games I get a message stating try again if it doesnt work go to xbox.com/errorcode and enter this code and it gives me a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TimothyWilliams6, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Help . Plz cant load any games

On X box 1 when trying to load games I get a message stating try again if it doesnt work go to xbox.com/errorcode and enter this code and it gives me a code. I did this and the code doesnt work. It states if code doesnt work download xboxinsider and report
    a problem. So I down loaded it, tried to open it to report a problem and it gave me the exact message I got that started this, any help out there

:)

TimothyWilliams6, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. moe abz Win User

"Sorry, Xbox LIVE Profiles can't be downloaded right now' (80070005)

I cant find any yellow ! In the storage.. I deleted my profil coz i had issues with loading the profile with bf3 and now i cant download my profile... Plz help me out.... Can i download it through my pc and put it on usb?? I also tried removing the HDD and
    using an xbox usb but didnt work plz i need help microsoft
  4. GristlyTerror18 Win User

Family Passcode

i have bought a brand new xbox and it have a family code plz help me friends i cannot access into anything and cant play any games or music plz help me friends and plz give me a code for family setting to access.
  5. nuhas_angel Win User

cant connect

plz help still cant connect
  6. JonathanGarcia6 Win User

headset problem

My headset works but when i plug it in my controller it says microphone cant be found and cannot hear nothing plz help me
    PLZ HELP
Thema:

1. Help . Plz cant load any games - Similar Threads - Help Plz cant

2. plz help

in XBoX on Consoles
    plz help: my friend gave me this link to change my gamertag and I did but it added a bunch of numbers to it without telling me and I cant afford to change it again and im upset...
  3. need help with my xbox 360 plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help with my xbox 360 plz: plz note party chat works gta online dont work completed 100% of gtav ok so ive had everything thrown at me with this problem from server alerts, to rockstar servers are down, restart prolog,...
  4. Help plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help plz: my Xbox won’t connect to to my controller just lost connection and internet connection as well and I tried plunging it in the Xbox and still won’t connect and the syinc button on the side won’t...
  5. Cant play shadow of war even tho its on gamepass plz help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play shadow of war even tho its on gamepass plz help: Help itasks me if i own the game bc857d20-f233-4eec-a4ab-a646875cbdd6
  6. Cant join friends in Sea of thieves. Plz help fam

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant join friends in Sea of thieves. Plz help fam: Hello boyz and grills. Today i just bought the game "Sea of thives" with some of my friends. They started a game and tried to invite me, but i dont get a noflication like on steam. I have tried...
  7. plz help my Xbox rewards diamonds are gone now cant get my year live card what to do about the ...

in XBoX Rewards
    plz help my Xbox rewards diamonds are gone now cant get my year live card what to do about the ...: i need help getting my diamonds rewards back in the vip vault i had more then enough to get the year of Xbox live code card but the change over took them nand only gave me my points so is there...
  8. Cant Download The Witcher 2 plz help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Download The Witcher 2 plz help: Hi guys I Love role-playing games but when i try to Download The Witcher 2 i get an Error my Error=This game is not available in your Region i know i cant but is there a way to Download this...
  9. Cant join my friends online ... plz help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join my friends online ... plz help!!: I think its weird.. i dont have all the maps but now it wont let me join the group if they invite me how can this be? It should not matter if u dont have all maps should it? If u dont have the map...
  10. Cant conect to Live,it says im not "secure" enough?! plz help... very irritated ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant conect to Live,it says im not "secure" enough?! plz help... very irritated ...: I try to sign into live, and a message comes up saying "Your account needs to be more secure. This is the only way we can send you security codes: (then it has my cell number listed) then it...