HELP Really confused

Discus and support HELP Really confused in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm an xbox 360 user. a new one at that. I bought a 12 month subscription to xbox live which I redeemed by tying in the code into my account online... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Clamor1, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Clamor1
    Clamor1 Guest

HELP Really confused

I'm an xbox 360 user. a new one at that.

I bought a 12 month subscription to xbox live which I redeemed by tying in the code into my account online using the web.

HOWEVER, when I check using my xbox 360 I dont have any of the xbox live features that I should have.

What am I doing wrong??????

Thanks in advance

:)

Clamor1, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

HELP Really confused

Hey there!

Try to wait for atleast 24 hours for your subscription to activate.

If the subscription is still not working. First, go
    here
    & see if any topics on "Subscriptions & Billing" solve your issue.

If still no help. Please contact Support by going here
  3. Geth Win User

HELP Really confused

4. XBF Leo G Win User

HELP Really confused

Hey Clamor1,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day
    Clamor1!
  5. Clamor1 Win User

HELP Really confused

Thanks so much for taking your time to respond to my problem.

I figured it out. I originally had another profile created a while ago.

I downloaded the profile and all is good.

Thank you
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Really confused need help

Creating another account to get around a suspension on your main account is a violation of the ToU/CoC.

I believe the enforcement team have now put in place "methods" to prevent this which is why your new account can't communicate either.
Thema:

HELP Really confused

1. HELP Really confused - Similar Threads - HELP Really confused

2. really need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    really need help: Hi im being threatened to be booted offline for a year what should i do really need help 6cee0702-f7ea-41af-bd4b-8680368fa4d7
  3. I could really use some help with some of these problems my xbox is having. I’ll try to...

in XboX Insiders
    I could really use some help with some of these problems my xbox is having. I’ll try to...: One problem my xbox has been having is when I turn it on, it isn’t really turning on or connecting to the TV. The button on the Xbox is on and not flashing but nothing will happen on my screen and...
  4. Really need help with the new Gamertag update. Not sure what else to do other than to...

in XboX Insiders
    Really need help with the new Gamertag update. Not sure what else to do other than to...: My Gamertag for the longest time had been " Talers Gamertag " , with the new update they let us make our tags whatever we want. I changed it but quickly wanted to change back to my old tag, upon...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 On PC!!! Please help really want to play this game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 On PC!!! Please help really want to play this game: I just bought the game but can't download it! FH4 couldn't download we'll try again shortly?? the download keep dropping send help cdefc8f5-8651-4f10-97f1-b2c83f15ca64
  6. On minecraft. My world synced to a 4 month old version of its self, and i really need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On minecraft. My world synced to a 4 month old version of its self, and i really need help: Hello. so i have this world i have been playing on for months, and i have sunk hours into it. A while back i went to my cousins house when my world was just beginning, and i synced the data from...
  7. Is it normal that the Xbox Support can't really help you anymore ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it normal that the Xbox Support can't really help you anymore ?: Hello Xbox Community, I have a Question, Maybe someone had a similiar Problem. The last 2 months i had to send my xbox one x 8 times to the support. Got some defective ones and now i have one...
  8. Please read I really need help solving a problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please read I really need help solving a problem: My xbox one is really letting me down and i dont know why... i cant type any message or send any message... i cant join any type of team chat... im not even banned or anything... i cant restart my...
  9. Really confused need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really confused need help: so recently I was communication banned on my main account so therefore I made a second account to get around the ban because it's so annoying. I contacted a support member through live chat and...
  10. Really confused on something and need help!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really confused on something and need help!!: I recently had an xbox one and it started having issues overheating....clicking noise....cd's came out of it wet and sweaty...I had purchased an extended warranty so I went and exchanged for a...