Help request for the Batman Beyond Skin.

Discus and support Help request for the Batman Beyond Skin. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm attempting to unlock the Batman Beyond skin for both the console and Android versions of Injustice. If some kind soul wouldn't mind helping me meet... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MasterQi, Jan 27, 2014.

1. MasterQi
    MasterQi Guest

I'm attempting to unlock the Batman Beyond skin for both the console and Android versions of Injustice. If some kind soul wouldn't mind helping me meet the requirement of performing all three Metropolis stage transitions online, I would appreciate it.

:)

MasterQi, Jan 27, 2014
  2. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    Anyone wanna help me get the Batman Beyond skin?

Is the Batman Beyond skin only for IOS or is it for 360 also?

IntenseJames, Jan 27, 2014
  3. KxG RiiZeN
    KxG RiiZeN Guest
    Batman Beyond skin

Can someone help me get it or give me some strategies on how to get the Batman Beyond skin quickly?

KxG RiiZeN, Jan 27, 2014
  4. IntenseJames Win User

Anyone wanna help me get the Batman Beyond skin?

Is the Batman Beyond skin only for IOS or is it for 360 also?
  5. VashtheStampedo Win User

Bat skins

Go buy some NOS and get that Batman Beyond Skin.
  6. IngameInstincts Win User

Bat skins

^^^

same here . I would like a Batman Beyond skin.
  7. BlueRumIV Win User

Who didn't get the carnival map pack but has the game?

Wow dude thanks, you have the batman beyond skin?
  8. SithStalker6969 Win User

And here we ...

The one skin I am looking forward to is the Batman Beyond skin. I believe Arkham99 mentioned it on a different thread, hopefully A Beyond game might come out next.
Thema:

1. Help request for the Batman Beyond Skin. - Similar Threads - Help request Batman

2. Gamertag Request HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Request HELP PLEASE: i'm trying to request a gamertag, but it is being used. However, the user of the gamertag is no longer active and i have no way of contacting them. is there anyone i can contact or anyone who has...
  3. Need help with deposit request

in XBoX Rewards
    Need help with deposit request: I have points in my rewards but it’s not allowing me to request a deposit so I need help so I’m able to recirve my rewards 81554a04-b0c9-4a39-bf2c-e7206b6b6021
  4. request for help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    request for help: Hello, After upgrade 4.3 in fornite, battle royale does not work for me please help. b410c4f4-21f1-4ac7-b57e-3b1cf41d0d68
  5. Request help for player incorrect (tampering)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request help for player incorrect (tampering): For many months in the game " Modern Warfare 3 ", that there is a player that uses modifications which allow him to be invisible or immortal, his gamertag is "[Mod Removed] ". I would ask you for...
  6. Still requesting help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still requesting help: i am still awaiting assistance for an issue iv had for over a week now. I am a new ambassador to xbox live. My account is still being set up and refussed to allow me access to the bank at...
  7. Xbox One X Scorpio Ed. Turned off/will not power up. Website repair request help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Scorpio Ed. Turned off/will not power up. Website repair request help.: After the proper setup, an update, downloaded 2 games and a few hours of use, the system turned itself off and will not turn back on. Went through the troubleshooting tutorial, unplugged...
  8. Yet another request for help with NAT issues on the xbox one, please read it and reply.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yet another request for help with NAT issues on the xbox one, please read it and reply.: I have made this post before, but it has been ignored, so I'm doing the only thing I can think of and making it again. My apologies for any spam, and I look forward to a constructive dialog once...
  9. An emergency request!! Please help me out

in XBoX on Consoles
    An emergency request!! Please help me out: Dear all, My name is Danny Barry, currently an undergraduate student from the University of Southampton. I am here is to request you all participate my online survey since it is considered a...
  10. Xbox One external storage help request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One external storage help request: I have a Seagate 2TB external storage device. I tried to move a game there, but it only made a copy of it. I now have the original on the console, and a copy on the hard drive. If I delete the...