HELP Required

Discus and support HELP Required in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all I am completely lost as to how to move forward My Sons Xbox was running really slow and not loading games, and if the game did eventually load... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaveDunbar1, Jan 22, 2021.

1. DaveDunbar1
    DaveDunbar1 Guest

HELP Required

Hi all

I am completely lost as to how to move forward

My Sons Xbox was running really slow and not loading games, and if the game did eventually load it kept freezing.

I contacted support and in the end it was agreed i should send back for repair

I sent it back - but the Xbox or replacement has not been returned.

I contacted UPS the delivery service and it has now been changed to "Return to sender" and they cannot do anything.

I have tried to contact the company Ingram Micro - who do the repairs for Microsoft - but they will not respond or return my calls.

More worryingly Xbox support will NOT contact me - i go through the chat and get to talk to an Agent - i input my details and it states i will be contacted within a few minutes - but i never get a call. When i first raised my issues i got called back and
    emails all the time.

I feel like i am being scammed

I can see 2 xbox's in my account - the original and hopefully the replacement - but i do not physically have either

Has anyone experienced the same thing with repairs / support, and is there any other way to contact them to discuss whats happened

Please help

Dave

:)

DaveDunbar1, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Maciej Kopcinski Win User

Require help.

Hi SIL3NT SNIP3R09,

You can try to use a website:
    http://billing.microsoft.com
    to change the expiration date of this card (if only that has changed);

However if the CVM code has been changed - the last 3 digits at the back of your mother's card - it will be best to contact Xbox Support and they will be happy to assist you.

You can even request a call from their end to you in here:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  3. BriceMcMillan Win User

Require help.

Hello,

MaKo is correct the only thing you can change is the expration date. If the CVM or the card number has changed you should contact support as MaKo said. You may also remove the old card completely from you payment options and reenter it as a new card using
    the new CVM.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Help required

Reference numbers are only used by phone and chat support. No one on the forums has access to that information. So you will need to post your issue in order to receive assistance.
  5. Wildboy Wiley Win User

Urgent help required

To my understanding, the likes and comments that were applied were strictly applied to the pinned screenshot. With it being removed, it's like clearing the slate. There would be no way to reapply those unfortunately.
  6. i501st Alpha 04 Win User

If anyone requires help.

Anyone in here trying to start a firefight/campaign team?
Thema:

HELP Required

1. HELP Required - Similar Threads - HELP Required

2. I have just spilt apple juice on my sons console- urgent help required please

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have just spilt apple juice on my sons console- urgent help required please: PLease can someone advise what best to do? LIquid cleared off Asap but it entered teh vent and is now turned upside down. WE tried to turn back on and it does power up but immediately turns off....
  3. astroneer doesent wanna load i meet my requirments and im on an hp please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    astroneer doesent wanna load i meet my requirments and im on an hp please help!: this is from when I'm booting up astronner 213faccd-484f-453a-9365-c0c3691b4a43
  4. Basic help required on new Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Basic help required on new Xbox One S: Being old is probably the reason but, having purchased a new X Box with 2 controllers and wanting to plat "Golf Club" with my wife, no matter what I do, I cannot set up a charachter for her and...
  5. XONEX repeatedly crashes, error code given does not exist on knowledge base, require help

in XBoX on Consoles
    XONEX repeatedly crashes, error code given does not exist on knowledge base, require help: I should begin by saying that I am part of the Insiders program. However apart from the error code 0x97e10bca I have repeatedly been getting I have also seen error code 105 yadayadayada alot over...
  6. Panasonic TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required: Panasonic (Televisions) TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required Hey Don thanks for keeping us in the loop! Unfortunately at the moment this setup wouldn't be possible since the...
  7. Urgent help required

in XBoX on Consoles
    Urgent help required: I recently unpinned my pinned screenshot on my feed that had 3k views 103 likes and 26 comments and I repinned it and it wiped everything but the view count how do I recover the likes and...
  8. Help required please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help required please.: Hi guys, can anyone advise me as I’m not really techi but had to take over doing bits and pieces as hubby is terminally ill and he was always my go to guy for everything. So his xbox one required...
  9. Need help with the reward for November for completing the required 3 task

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help with the reward for November for completing the required 3 task: i completed the three task to be entered to win a tv and recieve a reward for doing so. I didnt get the reward for November and i waited for a month already . so im contacting you guys to figure...
  10. What happened to my Xbox? Help required

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happened to my Xbox? Help required: Hey all, so last night I woke up in the middle of the night and fired up the Xbox to play some games. I've been utilizing my Xbox so that I have various roommates and friends accounts on my Xbox,...