Help retrieving my Xbox Live Gold membership! I think I may have been scammed!

Discus and support Help retrieving my Xbox Live Gold membership! I think I may have been scammed! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently received a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from a customer service representative due to the fact that she couldn't issue me a refund. So I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SupernalGore, Jan 27, 2014.

1. SupernalGore
    SupernalGore Guest

I recently received a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from a customer service representative due to the fact that she couldn't issue me a refund. So I figured I was going to sell it, however, I think the person who bought it from me scammed me. I was
    hoping you could help me possibly get my code back if they have used it. I was told that the I need to contact Enforcement Team and Advocacy Team to investigate and track the token. Please help!

:)

SupernalGore, Jan 27, 2014
  2. My Xbox Live Rewards account is not recognizing my Xbox Live Gold membership. What should I do?

"My Xbox Live Rewards account is not recognizing my Xbox Live Gold membership. What should I do?

Xbox Live Rewards can only recognize paid monthly or yearly standard, non-promotional Xbox Live Gold memberships. If you have a different type of membership, we may not be able to recognize you as an Xbox Live Rewards Gold member."

I have xbox Live Gold Membership I pay for yearly...but I still don't think my Xbox live Rewards recognizes it???

Thanks

xbabycakesx187, Jan 27, 2014
  3. Add member to gold family membership

Spent the afternoon trying to add my son to the gold family membership I have (only 2 used so far). When I go to add a family member I just get 'there was problem retrieving your information from xbox live please try again later'

no error codes, no help, no suggestions on what to do.

Any ideas?

oh yes renewal is coming up, guess what, i may not want to if it doesnt work

Matt Gregg-D17768EE-7E69-4B91-B6BF-06A665F25437, Jan 27, 2014
  4. Player195226317 Win User

EMail Account Deleted - Can't associate new Email with Live Account

My daughter deleted her email address which was associated with the 12 month live gold membership in order to add my email, so that I could purchase minecraft for her and her sister. We only purchased xbox1 and live gold 12 month membership on Sunday, now
    we can't use her email address because mine is saved in the Xbox and we can't access the xbox live gold. As she is 13years old I feel it is inappropriate to have her email associated with my credit card, can we retrieve the live membership account as we paid
    £40 for it and the kids are gutted? Please help.
  5. SlyCraig2010 Win User

GOLD FAMILY PACK AUTO RENEWAL. NEED HELP BY 9/5/13.

hi the FUDUI2

yes you would have to get single gold memberships I think most likely, but I don't know if Microsoft are changing the way live works as the xbox one has gold family sharing setting on it so they may be implementing this I don't know what the future holds
    for the gold memberships on the 360 but I hope this helps
  6. FreakRoach Win User

Will I have to may for my Gold membership?

From what you mentioned, you redeemed a 12-month card, so it means you won't be charged month to month till Christmas next year, as you subscribed already to 12 months.
  7. NeoDan123 Win User

Glad to be able to assit you.
  8. NeoDan123 Win User

Good day

The Gold card you activated will be good for the next 12 months.

After 12 months you will either have to use another card or use either paypal or an active credit card that has been assigned to your account.
Thema:

1. Help retrieving my Xbox Live Gold membership! I think I may have been scammed! - Similar Threads - Help retrieving Live

2. Retrieving Gamertag Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Retrieving Gamertag Help: Hi everyone I just got my Xbox back from it being repaired and reset. When I logged back in, I only had the one profile (EvaWolfie700) though my other gamertag (X) is what I used for most of my...
  3. i need help retrieving my microsoft solitaire collection premium upgrade for 1 year

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i need help retrieving my microsoft solitaire collection premium upgrade for 1 year: I need help retrieving my premium upgrade to Microsoft solitaire collection... any way you could help me retrieve it? My E mail is [mod removed]... 04bf674d-2539-483a-9f5e-eb280b0d8f68
  4. I was once sent an ODST redeem code and I can't retrieve it, any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was once sent an ODST redeem code and I can't retrieve it, any help?: Thanks for taking the time to read this, if you could be considerate enough to re-send me my redeem code I greatly appreciate it. dc244de3-b1d0-4c1e-9b5d-feb669c1c05f
  5. Need help to retrieve a world created in Minecraft that was deleted by the latest update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help to retrieve a world created in Minecraft that was deleted by the latest update.: So today I did a 1.6GB update of Minecraft in my Xbox 360 and the world I was working on has disappeared completely. The update failed so I decided to play in the older version, only to discover...
  6. I accidentally deleted a Day do the Dead Del skin. Please help me retrieve it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally deleted a Day do the Dead Del skin. Please help me retrieve it.: I accidentally deleted my day of the dead Del skin. Please help me retrieve it. The buttons on my controller were acting up and they sold the skin for 600 scrap. I wanted to get it back, but it...
  7. Need help with cloud file retrieval!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with cloud file retrieval!!!: I'm in a big spot of bother I recently rest my console to factory settings try and fix a problem I had and have reinstalled my games but the cloud wont let me get my saved game info back.. The...
  8. Help and advice needed for new Xbox One, unable to retrieve microsoft password and security ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help and advice needed for new Xbox One, unable to retrieve microsoft password and security ...: Hi, we need advice please. My daughter has just got xbox one, and wants to keep all her contacts and games info from her Xbox 360. Problem is that she has forgotten her Microsoft password AND her...
  9. Need help retrieving old 360 gamertag.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help retrieving old 360 gamertag.: Wasn't sure where to post this but... I had an account that was last used in about 2007. How can I, or better, "can" I retrieve my old account/gamertag to use on windows 10? The email that...
  10. HELP! Try to Retrieve xbox live gamertag and live subscription from 360 on my new Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Try to Retrieve xbox live gamertag and live subscription from 360 on my new Xbox one: I have just got a new xbox one and when setting it up I signed into my account but then it made me a new account and did not retrieve my old account. Is there a way to get my old gamertag back?...