(Help?) Ryse: Son of Rome free token for buying Xbox Bundle

Discus and support (Help?) Ryse: Son of Rome free token for buying Xbox Bundle in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; earlier this week i bought the sunset overdrive bundle & just today i got a message saying i got a free game token for Ryse but showed no code for it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TheMaadMerker, Oct 31, 2014.

1. (Help?) Ryse: Son of Rome free token for buying Xbox Bundle

earlier this week i bought the sunset overdrive bundle & just today i got a message saying i got a free game token for Ryse but showed no code for it or anything. I couldnt even download it from it's section on the marketplace. Help?

:)

TheMaadMerker, Oct 31, 2014
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2014
  3. kcmcgrady
    kcmcgrady Guest
    Free Ryse on Xbox one

So my friend just got the sunset overdrive bundle and he got a message
    "surprise! thanks for your recent purchase of the Xbox one special edition subnet overdrive bundle. We hope you are loving it! Just for fun, we will send you a free token for ryse: son of Rome."
    So I looked it up and a lot of ppl who bought the same bundle are gettin ryse for free, which is great! But I'm a little pissed lol that the ppl who have had an Xbox one since the start don't get this, I've been wanting to play this game so hopefully everyone starts getting these

kcmcgrady, Oct 31, 2014
  4. (Help?) Ryse: Son of Rome free token for buying Xbox Bundle

Sometimes with those messages, if you read them on the console itself, they act as a link to download the item in question rather than using a code. Try opening it up again on the console and see if you can select anything to go straight to the download
    from there.

shadow walkerOZ, Nov 1, 2014
  5. shadow walkerOZ Win User

Sometimes with those messages, if you read them on the console itself, they act as a link to download the item in question rather than using a code. Try opening it up again on the console and see if you can select anything to go straight to the download
    from there.
  6. FullHornet Win User

Xbox One Consoles Early December retail stores Availibility Stock...

Gamestop had a bundle on their website earlier that was the system, an extra controller, Ryse: Son of Rome, and Dead Rising 3 for $679, but they are gone now.
  7. xX ZblocK Xx Win User

Jogo do mês de Abril: Ryse: Son of Rome

I didn't play Ryse: Son of Rome when I made the free purchase.
  8. Lofty Who Win User

Ryse Embargo

9. FlintyGull79 Win User

New RYSE footage (SP)

I'm a Ryse: Son of Rome disciple, MUST GET THE XBOX ONE CONSOLE AND RYSE: SON OF ROME AND ASSASSINS CREED IV: BLACK FLAG ON LAUNCH DAY SOMEHOW FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!
Thema:

1. (Help?) Ryse: Son of Rome free token for buying Xbox Bundle - Similar Threads - Help Ryse Son

2. I need help whith display settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help whith display settings: Hello , i have a spectre monitor, C305W-2560UN This is a ultrawide monitor, but i want to play at 16:9 , in the display settings on the xbox where do i go ? To Display 16:9 ?...
  3. halo masterchief collection isnt working on pc, help (kinda solved )

in XBoX on Windows
    halo masterchief collection isnt working on pc, help (kinda solved ): so i downloaded the game yesterday with the game pass, i tried starting it via xbox beta but it wouldnt respond to me clicking play in any way, tried searching for the app on my device and it...
  4. I have Xbox Game Pass but I give it to the Master Chief Coleectio and it does nothing. help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox Game Pass but I give it to the Master Chief Coleectio and it does nothing. help: I have Xbox Game Pass but I give it to the Master Chief Coleectio and it does nothing. help 2fe54153-1f39-472b-92ce-422df6fb6bb4
  5. Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help: So i was trying to upload a clip to one drive and it jist says queded for upload what do i do e8e977f0-c37d-4e5e-965c-3ac11d3966f6
  6. Ryse dlc in the Netherlands. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse dlc in the Netherlands. Please help.: Hi, I am having a bit of a problem at this moment. last september, when the xbox one launched in the Netherlands i bought it intantly. Installed the xbox, played fifa without any problems. 2...
  7. need help getting through a level on ryse son of rome

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help getting through a level on ryse son of rome: Is there a book that i can refer to when stuck on a certain level like trial by fire need to destroy the tower but keep getting kill by arrows 198046a7-489a-4d7f-97ef-05d3492982ec
  8. Ryse son of Rome help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ryse son of Rome help: I got ryse son of rome from the games with gold promotion. I played and loved it. However when I tried to play it again recently it tells me "one of my memberships needs renewed, live or EA...
  9. Doing a Game Update on Ryse, need HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doing a Game Update on Ryse, need HELP: When installing Ryse, it was taking an unusually long time. It got stuck for a while and then finally let me in the game to start playing. While in the game, it says again installing and gets the...
  10. RYSE end corridoor HELP ! (spoilers ? come in only if you have completed it)

in XBoX on Consoles
    RYSE end corridoor HELP ! (spoilers ? come in only if you have completed it): low health and keep getting stabbed by the 3rd guy , any ideas ? f4e80779-6d2e-45cb-a861-2b1b9743be11