Help setting up second controller

Discus and support Help setting up second controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I've just had second controller arrive, set up OK sons playing in it now but how to I activate a new person on the other controller... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by StaceyWoolerton, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Help setting up second controller

Hi I've just had second controller arrive, set up OK sons playing in it now but how to I activate a new person on the other controller

:)

StaceyWoolerton, Apr 29, 2020
  2. webdevkit Win User

You'll want to look at the Family & Online Safety section of the Microsoft help center:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/browse

Basically, you'll have to create a second account, so you and your son both have your own account, and then you set up a Family on your account and add your son to the family.

When you are signed into the Xbox on one controller, you can sign into the second account from the second controller by pressing the Xbox Guide button on the controller to bring up the sidebar. On the accounts tab you can choose to sign in as a guest to
    your account or as the second account that you create.
  3. djmistaspot Win User

You should clarify what you mean by "activate a new person".
  4. Michaelbeastjk Win User

Hi there

If you would like to enable a 'Quick Sign-In' with your controller when the Xbox is booted up, please go to Settings>Account>Sign-In, Security & Passkey. You will then be able to choose the controller and account that signs in when you next turn your console
    on.

Hope this helps!
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

If you would like to set the controller to log into a specific gamertag when it's turned on then please go to Settings>Account>Sign-In, Security & Passkey. At the bottom of the screen you should see a This controller signs in. Click it and you'll be
    able to select to link it to a specific signed in gamertag.
  6. SparkleZonFire Win User

minecraft problems in cooperation

Not sure if this will help but try going into the minecraft control settings on the second player and turning the sensitivities up because it turns itself to 0 for some reason.
Thema:

1. Help setting up second controller - Similar Threads - Help setting second

2. Set up help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Set up help please: Hello! My son as clicked on USA instead of UK whilst setting up & we are stuck! It won’t move on with set up & won’t go back to change location. We’ve tried switching it off but it just comes back...
  3. setting up new (to me) refurbished Xbox one. system update help

in XBoX on Consoles
    setting up new (to me) refurbished Xbox one. system update help: The console needs a system update to start. My net is too slow and limited to download the updates. Can I download it to say, my phone, using the free wifi at my work, and then transfer the...
  4. I need some assistance in helping me set up my Xbox settings for my 4K 50 inch Tv and my 4K...

in XboX Insiders
    I need some assistance in helping me set up my Xbox settings for my 4K 50 inch Tv and my 4K...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  5. 1440p at 120Hz - Help to set this up please!

in XboX Insiders
    1440p at 120Hz - Help to set this up please!: So I've just got a new monitor, which supports 1440p and 144Hz etc.. Trying to configure this in the Xbox config but I only have the option to have 1080 @ 120Hz or 1440p @ 60Hz Any ideas??...
  6. Can someone help me set up so I can play xbox on my phone?

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me set up so I can play xbox on my phone?: DM me submitted by /u/FlamingBullet92 [link] [comments]
  7. help with head set not working all the time on Xbox one on fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help with head set not working all the time on Xbox one on fortnite?: my son has an Xbox one and plays on Fortnite, we recently bought him some head phones and a mic; which worked for a few days and then stopped, then it worked again and then stopped and despite...
  8. Help with setting up XBox One Recording/Broadcasting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with setting up XBox One Recording/Broadcasting: Hi I am hoping that someone can help me... My son has asked me to set up his Xbox one so that he can record his game play, make his own videos and then eventually start his own Youtube channel....
  9. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: I made my account year ago and i left so i dont know what happened but when im back and im playing Minecraft PocketEdition in multiplayer it say that i cannot join servers because of "You cannot...
  10. Need help setting up second Xbox Live account for second profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help setting up second Xbox Live account for second profile: I just bought a used Xbox 360 - the oldest one. (And I know little to nothing) There was already an offline profile on there. So when I set up Xbox Live, it linked it to that profile, so I guess...