[Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games...

Discus and support [Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Title. I've tried everything, reported once a week. I even tried it when the system OS was the official stable version. Always with a constant... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Filthy_Firestarter, Oct 20, 2019.

1. [Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games...

Title.

I've tried everything, reported once a week. I even tried it when the system OS was the official stable version. Always with a constant "Installation Stopped." I cancel the install and try again, same issue, I try again next week - nothing changes. All these times, NO error code is given, doesn't say I need to clear space, it goes from "Installation Starting" for about 10 seconds, then "Stopped"

Other games download fine, I downloaded Thief of Thieves from XGP 2 days ago and Division 2 for Gold Play Days yesterday - no issues. Shemnu 2 is even sitting in my Xbox waiting for 1 to be played, its only Shemnu 1 on Game Pass.

I would copy a file from a friend who had no issue with downloading it the same day I tried, but he left GP and uninstalled a few days later.

submitted by /u/Filthy_Firestarter
    [link] [comments]

/u/Filthy_Firestarter, Oct 20, 2019
  2. ExpensiveRadar Win User

Call of Duty: WW2 Beta not starting up

I download the beta and see it installed. Launch it and it tells me I'm to early and redirects me back to the store where it tells me I own it. Constant loop
  3. JohnPaynter1 Win User

Downloading

I’m having a similar issue. It is in a constant loop of queued, installation stopped. The and it isnt even showing the images for the game.

Lots of space (50% on a One X) internet is connected and working. Reset router, checked for updates, reset the Xbox, reset internet connection etc
  4. Coffeh Win User

Games wont launch all of a sudden - even games i previously run.

Hoi!

Yeah, sorta.

It's for ALL XGP games tho. I can uninstall the games i allready have installed. and they get uinstalled properly. but i cant reinstall them, nor install anything new from the XGP store.
  5. iKeepitwarm Win User

ScreamRide demo failing to install?

Ok I manged to get to 87 percent using a vpn, then it stopped again. Back to loop de loop,queue installing queue installing..., much like the content I'm trying to install.
  6. DreKoig Win User

Xbox (beta) Game Pass PC - 0x803f800e

Hi,

Thanks, I have tried via the store app, similarly all other game included with XGP will work this way, but this particular title invites me to join XGP and does not give me the option to install it.

Thanks

Andrew
Thema:

[Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games...

1. [Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games... - Similar Threads - Help Shenmu gets

2. Help with Microsoft flight simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Microsoft flight simulator: Using yoke, peddles and throttle instead of key board a7251fc6-17a0-42b4-8355-7cb1e2334c38
  3. please help i can't download games on xbox game pass app

in XBoX on Mobile
    please help i can't download games on xbox game pass app: How to fix this [img] 61073a59-29e0-445c-81b2-3d21cd813ffa
  4. I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help: I just got this new mic and when im in random squad fill ls or in a party in fortnite is does not work. I’ve tried it on skype and other games and it works fine. Do I have yo set up the mic on the...
  5. i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help: so i linked my ps4 to my microsoft to my ps4 account but i lost that account but now i have a new one i want to sign in with that but its already liked is there anything i can do...
  6. feeling like quitting gaming, as a blind gamer, need help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    feeling like quitting gaming, as a blind gamer, need help?: So, I am a blind gamer. I love fighting, rpg and wrestling games and Tomb Raider. My gamer tag is , and I have noticed that Sony released The Last of Us 2, it's the very first adult puzzle...
  7. Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help: So a while back (2015 to be exact) I got an Xbox one, well today it was acting strange, I can turn it on and boot up and that stuff but it won't play apps, if I launch something like twitch, it...
  8. I need help updating My Tenure for Xbox live membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating My Tenure for Xbox live membership: I need help updating my tenure on xbox live membership 53b859be-d8b9-4475-9846-6239ab2067eb
  9. Error 0x838601e7 need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x838601e7 need help: Every time I launch Forza motorsport 6 on xbox one I get error code 0x838601e7 I have tried everything, but nothing worked. I have looked it up and found nothing helpful....
  10. I added money 2 my account but it won't show up in the store help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I added money 2 my account but it won't show up in the store help: I added money 2 my account but it won't show up in the store help 6d248416-c05e-4c35-9224-a5d69275bada