[Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games...

Discus and support [Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Title. I've tried everything, reported once a week. I even tried it when the system OS was the official stable version. Always with a constant... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Filthy_Firestarter, Oct 20, 2019.

1. [Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games...

Title.

I've tried everything, reported once a week. I even tried it when the system OS was the official stable version. Always with a constant "Installation Stopped." I cancel the install and try again, same issue, I try again next week - nothing changes. All these times, NO error code is given, doesn't say I need to clear space, it goes from "Installation Starting" for about 10 seconds, then "Stopped"

Other games download fine, I downloaded Thief of Thieves from XGP 2 days ago and Division 2 for Gold Play Days yesterday - no issues. Shemnu 2 is even sitting in my Xbox waiting for 1 to be played, its only Shemnu 1 on Game Pass.

I would copy a file from a friend who had no issue with downloading it the same day I tried, but he left GP and uninstalled a few days later.

submitted by /u/Filthy_Firestarter
    [link] [comments]

/u/Filthy_Firestarter, Oct 20, 2019
  2. ExpensiveRadar Win User

Call of Duty: WW2 Beta not starting up

I download the beta and see it installed. Launch it and it tells me I'm to early and redirects me back to the store where it tells me I own it. Constant loop
  3. iKeepitwarm Win User

ScreamRide demo failing to install?

Ok I manged to get to 87 percent using a vpn, then it stopped again. Back to loop de loop,queue installing queue installing..., much like the content I'm trying to install.
  4. DreKoig Win User

Xbox (beta) Game Pass PC - 0x803f800e

Hi,

Thanks, I have tried via the store app, similarly all other game included with XGP will work this way, but this particular title invites me to join XGP and does not give me the option to install it.

Thanks

Andrew
  5. Korhog Win User

Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass?

an additional discount works with gold, and You have additional discount for games in XGP, but I'm not really sure what XGP discount works with games on sales
  6. ghostO99 Win User

stopping and starting sharing with the home xbox feature.

Thanks for the help. Would you have suggestions on how to stop people having access to the games/gold associated with my account with out impeding other peoples ability to play on my Xbox? also sometimes while i'm away other people other than my brother
    want to play on my Xbox (with there own accounts with gold and there own games) so if I just put a lock on the whole thing for M games they'll get p***ed off. Thanks again for the help.
Thema:

[Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games...

1. [Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games... - Similar Threads - Help Shenmu gets

2. can't cancel past due subscriptions (legal help needed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't cancel past due subscriptions (legal help needed): I see MANY posts related to this topic -- fox XBox, Office, etc. I have a paid subscription that expired. Haven't used it. Nothing owed to MS. Want to remove it from my account but cannot. I...
  3. Help with setting up xcloud preview

in XboX Insiders
    Help with setting up xcloud preview: So I’ve been selected to try the project xcloud preview. Awesome! But I can’t seem to find and install the Xbox game streaming app on the kindle fire I have. I thought this was an android device...
  4. I need help getting unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help getting unbanned: So a few minutes ago I got banned for communications banned for no reason until the 20th. I was playing NBA 2k20 with a friend and I posted an lfg for another player. The first person I invited...
  5. Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...

in XboX Insiders
    Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/andythenaykid [link] [comments]
  6. URGENT HELP! Speakers on PC monitor

in XBoX on Windows
    URGENT HELP! Speakers on PC monitor: Xbox One is plugged in from a HDMI to VGA lead into the PC monitor. The PC monitor has no sound from what I know but does have a lime green audio-in jack. I have some old (working) speakers that...
  7. HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP: HEY GUYS SO I FORGOT TO CANCEL MY GAME PASS SUBSCRIPTION PLEASE CANCEL IT BCS I AM NOT ABLE TO AND PLEASE DONT MAKE ME PAY FOR IT JUST CANECEL IT I FORGOT.THANK YOU!...
  8. Help

in XboX Insiders
    Help: So i am doing an offline update. All the files are on my USB. But when i press the option to do an offline update, i am immediately greeted with a E101 error. Can anyone help? submitted by...
  9. Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else: Help i cant connect to 1 friend but can others ee486083-cf98-4008-b0e2-c38ca6222d6f
  10. Minecraft Beta still there after leaving! HELP!

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta still there after leaving! HELP!: I've done everything! I'm on Xbox One. I've un-enrolled from the Insider Beta of Minecraft. I've uninstalled all versions of Minecraft from my console, & reinstalled them. The beta is still...